Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Aur isi snake ko Jhanak ne apni aur Ani ki story ki intimate details bhi bata di hain...bravo, Jhanak. Bravosmiley32smiley36

Yeh AK pura time bas info hi nikalvata rehta hai Jhanak se about Ani and Jhanak aaraam se usko sab bataati jaa rahi haismiley24smiley36

Because she is no:1 dumbo, na akal na sharm to tell all about their relationship..Poor Ani thinks,she is smart and sensible in his blind faith..

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

I want them to vent out their frustration and disappointments...how they have failed each other...failed each other's expectations...but the conversation will be about themselves only, no third person involved..one genuine conversation where both of them will be truthful towards each other's feelings โฃ๏ธ In future, I want a steamy conversation between Runak where J will put all her accusations about him grabbing his coller and Anirudh will express all his frustrations about her pulling her towards him with rage and passion๐Ÿ’•โฃ๏ธand they will talk about themselves only๐Ÿ˜

Exactly....You wont believe how much I have manifested a scene like this....

Where both of them have a heartfelt conversation regarding their frustration, disappointment, hurt....complains..pain..How both of them have let eachother down....exhibiting all shades of emotions with all honesty and no pretention and then both of them completely breaking down in eachother's embrace....

And yes...as you said it would be about them and them only....

I am still manifesting a scene like this with all my heart and soul....smiley27.... Hopefully soon...

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Yes kabhi bhi depress hoti when he is asking instantly she said everything. Kabhi ani asking, kitne insult kartee the ager kuch kehtee thi bechara jab many times asking. Adi se kabhi nahin kehtee leave this topic or kuch time akela rehne do . Bas kuch dino main best friend ban gaya, strange hain

AK is baggage-free right now na....na uski koi family dikhaate hain, na friends...his existence is all about focusing on Jhanak constantly, pura time bas Jhanak ki baatein sunta rehta hai baith ke....toh phir kyun nahin achha lagega Jhanak kosmiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Exactly....You wont believe how much I have manifested a scene like this....

Where both of them have a heartfelt conversation regarding their frustration, disappointment, hurt....complains..pain..How both of them have let eachother down....exhibiting all shades of emotions with all honesty and no pretention and then both of them completely breaking down in eachother's embrace....

And yes...as you said it would be about them and them only....

I am still manifesting a scene like this with all my heart and soul....smiley27.... Hopefully soon...

I don't know why...but I am having a gut feeling that makers will make them confess their true feelings to each other by the end of this track or in some time...otherwise earlier J and Ani were on different levels of love...Ani definitely was much ahead of J in terms of love...but makers have brought them on the same surface now where both are realising each other's importance in their respective lives and contemplating their past behaviours ..

Edited by Dibya_C - 4 days ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyotsna09

Because she is no:1 dumbo, na akal na sharm to tell all about their relationship..Poor Ani thinks,she is smart and sensible in his blind faith..

Ani sach mein BHOLA hi hai if he thinks JHANAK is smart and sensible smiley37smiley37.....dono hi dumbos hain in different ways....lol

Yeh bacche ko naam dilvaungi track mein dekh toh li hai sabne Jhanak ki "sensibility" smiley36

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aise mat bolo yaar. Superstar Jhanak era is loading now, donโ€™t you know? smiley17smiley36

Movie karne ke baad yeh phir se dance show karegi, dekh lena smiley36โ€ฆ.career will keep switching between kabhi dancing, kabhi acting. Jaise Anupama keeps switching between cooking and dancing ๐Ÿ˜‚

And AK iska SACCHA dost har cheez mein iska saath deta rahega ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿคฃ

So you think AK will also be there forever like Arshi????smiley3...or at least he will stay there till a long time....

Hey bhagwan......

Kya Iss raat ki koi subah nahi??smiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

So you think AK will also be there forever like Arshi????smiley3...or at least he will stay there till a long time....

Hey bhagwan......

Kya Iss raat ki koi subah nahi??smiley36

LOL well as long as they keep Jhanak in Mumbai, definitely AK will hang around....if their intent is to keep building her career only in Mumbai rather than setting up something for her in Kolkata toh aise hi chalega for the foreseeable future.

AK is the male Arshi...Jhanak has fully invited him into her life and given him so much access to her....itni easily thodi jaane degasmiley36.

Only way to quickly get rid of AK is to turn him negative and expose him as a creep to Jhanak....lol if that doesn't happen toh samajh lo rahega story mein long term as SACCHA dost of Jhanaksmiley36

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

AK is baggage-free right now na....na uski koi family dikhaate hain, na friends...his existence is all about focusing on Jhanak constantly, pura time bas Jhanak ki baatein sunta rehta hai baith ke....toh phir kyun nahin achha lagega Jhanak kosmiley36

Yes salman is real name of adi giving interview that he said that ani is purana pyar. Adi will try until she wouldn't accept his love.

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAa9IW8C01c/?igsh=MWg3NTg0dmM0OW5rNQ==

This is interview

Edited by Varsha188 - 4 days ago
Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

AY, Is it not sounding like MRS SHARMA ki kahani with AA in Kasauli without baggage of family and pura dhyan ek hi par smiley36,achha tho lagega isamen koee shak nahi..๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜