🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 81🌸🌸 - Page 135

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: rysohini

I have been so angry, fuming even, in the last 3 4 days, that even if I thought of writing about the latest developments but decided to refrain from it !

I think I have started to make peace with it now, so may be in a day or so, I will post a write up here, with my take on what transpired !

Whether I will be able to do so with out bashing and lashing out, I know not smiley36

Do write in when you feel up to it.

The strange thing about this serial is to do things in siloโ€ฆso it takes away the essence of what is going on.

for instance they showed Jhanak so overwhelmed that he came and signed her form called her biwi whatever and then after she wakes up and there is no reflection scene on what happened etc straight to the shouting ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

the scenes felt fillerish in general. he's just getting irritating really.

Just like Anishit, Leena is making it sure that we don't remain in awe of AK or Jhaadi for long๐Ÿ˜‚kyunki the end game is Runak...so only Runak will be loved...baki Anirudh aur Jhanak k respective side chicks are just white noise in Runak equation๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Just like Anishit, Leena is making it sure that we don't remain in awe of AK or Jhaadi for long๐Ÿ˜‚kyunki the end game is Runak...so only Runak will be loved...baki Anirudh aur Jhanak k respective side chicks are just white noise in Runak equation๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I am thankful to Leenadi for that ๐Ÿ˜

Leena loves Ani only, even Jhanak she doesnโ€™t care so much about, if she did she would make sure Jโ€™s dressing style improves with story but no๐Ÿคฃ

both J and Charsi are side chicks ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฆƒ

smiley37smiley37

Edited by DiLaila - 5 days ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanfan

The makers purposely inserted the monologue.. it was for the TRP audience for maintaining the FL imageโ€ฆ

Jhanakโ€™s thought processes and actions are all conveying hurtโ€ฆ from where she views the situationโ€ฆshe feels betrayedโ€ฆthis is a change from her older position of Arshi jhaao and you stay happy etc. It may seem hypocritical to viewers but I see it as growthโ€ฆ coz only when you own up to feelings can you get beyond inhibitions. This is growth for Jhanakโ€ฆ

As for her role in pushing away Ani etc will figure in this but at a later stageโ€ฆ when she understands his miseryโ€ฆ as a lived experience not when he says anything about it but when she experiences it..The serial is time and again saying only one thing - donโ€™t look at the words see what the character is doing. Jhanak also could articulate her feelings of hurt when Ani came to her in her time of need. She knows he loves her but doesnโ€™t trust that he can leave Arshiโ€ฆ.

having said thatโ€ฆ what is positive negative I canโ€™t tell as to carry on an razor thin plot isnโ€™t easyโ€ฆ so some harakiri is expected

For me, It would have been growth if she didnt have the monologue.

She is angry and so he used cruel words to push him away from her. I would have taken it this way.

Its the monologues that spoiled the entire FL feelings.

She was hurt, she said avenging words.. Ok.. Fine.

But in all her words it was everything about her feelings, her hurt, her pain, her insults....

How selfish is she..

It is and was Arshi in her words....Arshi didi ia not cheap nor am I.. So who is left to be cheap.. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘ You should live happily with her. Even her monologues had Arshi...

Where as he on the other hand, apologised to her to the extent that I still don't remember the night, but I accept it as you are telling it.. His entire conversation about how he felt bad on insulting her . He even didn't correct her fake accusation of how he annulled the marriage.. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Koi nai.. Young girl, in physical pain.. might have had memory loss on who signed and agreed for it first... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ

He just told you how bad he is feeling from within, all that is shown is not what is true..

Did she even try to ask what is bothering him?

And the next day she sealed her lies by giving Aditya an entire fake story about her and Anirudh.

How could she be so convenient in forgetting that Anirudh had done so many things for him. Why didnt she tell Aditya that part ๐Ÿค”

She had grown, true, from being innocent to how smartly she could fool people for her own betterment. ( I dont point to she should take all the insults or taunts when I said innocent) .

Hope this superstar movie track gives her some growth both in career and personal. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 5 days ago
tinag2001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Possible upcoming storyline - smiley12

Although the scriptwriters are known to show something in the trailers, while the story develops in reality to something else ( their way of building up the mystery and keeping viewers engrossed), the last "Upcoming" flashes seem to be pointing toward the following - smiley29

Jhanak becomes unforgettable in Ani 's mind, so much so, that he makes an honest declaration to his family members and Arshi, about his love for Jhanak. He obviously receives a lot of hammering from all and a showdown from Arshi, and one last schooling ( trolling?) from his mom-in-law Shrishtiji, but this is his honest realization moment when he feels the deep connection between him and Jhanak. He breaks his relationship with Arshi and rushes to Mumbai to reunite with Jhanak. smiley26

Jhanak 's main issue was that he never owned up to her in front of his family. And she is deeply hurt that he does not acknowledge his love for her in public while she keeps chanting "Arshi Didi" on the surface. smiley23

This time round, Ani is honest with her and confirms to her that he has broken off with Arshi and has made his feelings open to his family members. smiley26

Jhanak and Ani come together and Adi is heartbroken. The little time he had with Jhanak has now been taken away by Ani. smiley15

Aage ki kahaani mein expected twist - smiley31

Now is the time to have a 1-year leap which has turned Arshi into a revengeful, vendetta-seeking ex-girlfriend who gets together with Adi to teach Ani his much-deserved lesson. smiley7

Lalon gets back his lost riches and now lives with Appu in the Basu home while Bipasha, Tanuja, Shub and Laal, live in a small apartment ............smiley37

More popcorn to the scriptwriters for their imagination.....smiley34

Background music plays ....smiley44

Ni Ni Saa Sa Ni Ni Saa Sa Ma Pa Da, Papa Ma, Da Da Ma Re Ma Ma Paa..smiley40smiley37smiley24

Edited by tinag2001 - 5 days ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Saw a promo or glimpse of episode where J called out Anirudh while performing a scene with AK...๐Ÿ˜‚ She did the same while giving audition..๐Ÿคฃso that is the only progress on J's part after both the Mumbai tracks๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

But I guess makers understood that they did blunder by placing the monologue in J's mouth when Runak was talking in hospital... that's why now they are trying to cover up by showing J sincerely feels Ani betrayed her and his love is nakli as he is married some other girl...on the other side, going by precap, even Ani is contemplating clearing his stand with Arshi...Guys, can we expect something positive after this track???๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅน

Bold; That's the funniest part....

I went back to her dialogue in hospital....

" Mujhe meri nayi zindagi mein apka wajood bhi nahin chahiye"...smiley36

And see she is not even being able to give a proper shot on her film set without Aniruddh's thoughts...He left but his invisible presence is still there...and will be there since all what Jhaadi discuss among themselves is Aniruddhsmiley36

And makers after all this showed Jhanak imagining Aniruddh in place of Adityasmiley37

Kya pagalpan hai yeh show....smiley37

Aur Jhanak is discharged ,reached the movie shooting set & started shooting as well...but Aniruddh hadn't reached BH yet....

How is this possible!!! Kya.Einstein ne time dialation ka concept isi show ke liye banaya thasmiley37

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

And see she is not even being able to give a proper shot on her film set without Aniruddh's thoughts...He left but his invisible presence is still there...and will be there since all what Jhaadi discuss among themselves is Aniruddhsmiley36

And makers after all this showed Jhanak imagining Aniruddh in place of Adityasmiley37

Aur Jhanak is discharged ,reached the movie shooting set & started shooting as well...but Aniruddh hadn't reached BH yet....

How is this possible!!! Kya.Einstein ne time dialation ka concept isi show ke liye banaya thasmiley37

Jhanak is already shooting for her movie same day after being discharged from the hospital? LOL she could barely walk to the parking lot without the support of the nurses and here she si sashaying around a movie set now delivering angry dialogues for the scenesmiley36

Makers want everyone to forget Jhanak ka hospital monologue so soon? Aww aise kaisesmiley36....abhi toh daily flip flops honge....lol movie scene ke through Jhanak madam apna righteousness dikhaayegi of what a cheater she considers Ani but then every other epi usko pati bhi bolegi and giving speeches about how much she loves him....lol AK ka kaam seems to be only to name drop Ani every two minutes.....so called BFFs have no job other than to discuss Ani...even when they are supposedly big stars smiley36

I remember Bose family was mocked for discussing Jhanak constantly after she left...lol so what is this obsession Jhanak and her BFF have with discussing Ani so much now too after he was pushed away? Woh bhi when both of them consider him a disloyal cheater? LOL atleast when Ani was remembering Jhanak in Kolkata that time, he wasn't considering her wrong...he was actually worried for her safety even then and feeling hurt that she left without telling him....but Jhanak madam bhool gayi ki reason she is standing in this movie shoot alive also is cuz of Anismiley36....this so called new life wouldn't exist if her life hadn't been saved by Ani yet again.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Logic left the chat long back!๐Ÿคฃ

Btw, by calling out Anirudh, I meant addressing him by his name, which she did earlier also in audition๐Ÿ˜

She's feeling a haq on him... she has started considering him as a human susceptible to mistakes...earlier she considered him some demigod ๐Ÿ™„..Both the soulmates need to consider each other as mere humans who make mistakes..J should not look upto him as a demigod and Anirudh should not consider her as a symbol of purity...and I think they are slowly heading towards this deperfectionism only by humanising each otherโฃ๏ธ

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

Aditya: mujhe annirudh ke tarah imagine kerna smiley23

What nonsense

ROFL waah AK keeping it "classy" as always, I seesmiley36.....yeh hai Jhanak Maharani ki TRUSTED choicesmiley37

Even Arshi didi had enough self respect that she felt pissed off about being compared to Jhanak...but yeh AK itna despo ho raha hai ki he's like mujhe Ani samajh ke hi chipak lo mujh se in romantic scenesmiley36

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Jhanak is already shooting for her movie same day after being discharged from the hospital? LOL she could barely walk to the parking lot without the support of the nurses and here she si sashaying around a movie set now delivering angry dialogues for the scenesmiley36

Makers want everyone to forget Jhanak ka hospital monologue so soon? Aww aise kaisesmiley36....abhi toh daily flip flops honge....lol movie scene ke through Jhanak madam apna righteousness dikhaayegi of what a cheater she considers Ani but then every other epi usko pati bhi bolegi and giving speeches about how much she loves him....lol AK ka kaam seems to be only to name drop Ani every two minutes.....so called BFFs have no job other than to discuss Ani...even when they are supposedly big stars smiley36

I remember Bose family was mocked for discussing Jhanak constantly after she left...lol so what is this obsession Jhanak and her BFF have with discussing Ani so much now too after he was pushed away? Woh bhi when both of them consider him a disloyal cheater? LOL atleast when Ani was remembering Jhanak in Kolkata that time, he wasn't considering her wrong...he was actually worried for her safety even then and feeling hurt that she left without telling him....but Jhanak madam bhool gayi ki reason she is standing in this movie shoot alive also is cuz of Anismiley36....this so called new life wouldn't exist if her life hadn't been saved by Ani yet again.

During this beemari she was performing in dance reality show AY kea he farq perta hasmiley36