Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Saw a promo or glimpse of episode where J called out Anirudh while performing a scene with AK...๐Ÿ˜‚ She did the same while giving audition..๐Ÿคฃso that is the only progress on J's part after both the Mumbai tracks๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

But I guess makers understood that they did blunder by placing the monologue in J's mouth when Runak was talking in hospital... that's why now they are trying to cover up by showing J sincerely feels Ani betrayed her and his love is nakli as he is married some other girl...on the other side, going by precap, even Ani is contemplating clearing his stand with Arshi...Guys, can we expect something positive after this track???๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅน

Edited by Dibya_C - 5 days ago
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

People here are saying Anni should come clean.ok thek ha Anni ko arshi ko clear ker Daina chahea that he loves jhanak. And better you should leave.

But I'm sure Anni clean ho kar aa bhi gya to j use accept nahi keray kyunke woh jis cheese mein khud clean ho g use he accept karege.chahay koe insan jitna marze effort ker le. Madam apnay Dil par burden nahi rakhna chahte. Iska yeh Matlab nahi she don't love annirudh, uska biggest problem yeh ha k use apne image clear rakhne ha. Chahay use apne pyaar k Lea sacrifice kerna paray.

Jhanak kabhi bhi happy nahi rahe g. As someone was saying k use ub happy rehna chahea. Thora change madam ko hona parega she don't care koe liar ha cheater ha ise khud ko clean rakhna ha k dekho ma n arshi Didi ke life kharab nahi ke. Asa log hotay hain who just care about their image.

Har koe selfish ha in this serial but apnay way mein.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Saw a promo or glimpse of episode where J called out Anirudh while performing a scene with AK...๐Ÿ˜‚ She did the same while giving audition..๐Ÿคฃso that is the only progress on J's part after both the Mumbai tracks๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

But I guess makers understood that they did blunder by placing the monologue in J's mouth when Runak was talking in hospital... that's why. Ow they are trying to cover up by showing J sincerely feels Ani betrayed him and his love is nakli as he is married to some other girl...on the other side, going by precap, even Ani is contemplating clearing his stand with Arshi...Guys, can we expect something positive after this track???๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅน

The mahanta dialogue was not in sync with her out burst during mumbai audition then hospita outburst and not in today episode while movie shoot. She has not been mahaan here instead she is angry that ANI betrayed her. I will ignore her mahanta dialogue now may be an error on writing part and makers just wanted to show FL mahaan but jhanak character is not actually mahaan. She always desire to be with ANI but due to the compication they can't be together and she feel cheated. Acc to her he betrayed her and the outburst was genuine in hospital. It was not bcoz she wanted push him away but she really felt betrayed by him. Now its not possible for to het to trust him back unless ANI clears himself of Arshi. I would take this jhanak any t ime than mahaan jhanak
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

With Leena words like Expect and Positive are far-fetched, best be not used next to eosmiley1

But I guess makers understood that they did blunder by placing the monologue in J's mouth when Runak was talking in hospital... that's why. Ow they are trying to cover up by showing J sincerely feels Ani betrayed him and his love is nakli as he is married to some other girl...on the other side, going by precap, even Ani is contemplating clearing his stand with Arshi...Guys, can we expect something positive after this track???๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅน

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The makers purposely inserted the monologue.. it was for the TRP audience for maintaining the FL imageโ€ฆ

Jhanakโ€™s thought processes and actions are all conveying hurtโ€ฆ from where she views the situationโ€ฆshe feels betrayedโ€ฆthis is a change from her older position of Arshi jhaao and you stay happy etc. It may seem hypocritical to viewers but I see it as growthโ€ฆ coz only when you own up to feelings can you get beyond inhibitions. This is growth for Jhanakโ€ฆ

As for her role in pushing away Ani etc will figure in this but at a later stageโ€ฆ when she understands his miseryโ€ฆ as a lived experience not when he says anything about it but when she experiences it..The serial is time and again saying only one thing - donโ€™t look at the words see what the character is doing. Jhanak also could articulate her feelings of hurt when Ani came to her in her time of need. She knows he loves her but doesnโ€™t trust that he can leave Arshiโ€ฆ.

having said thatโ€ฆ what is positive negative I canโ€™t tell as to carry on an razor thin plot isnโ€™t easyโ€ฆ so some harakiri is expected

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

The makers purposely inserted the monologue.. it was for the TRP audience for maintaining the FL imageโ€ฆ

Jhanakโ€™s thought processes and actions are all conveying hurtโ€ฆ from where she views the situationโ€ฆshe feels betrayedโ€ฆthis is a change from her older position of Arshi jhaao and you stay happy etc. It may seem hypocritical to viewers but I see it as growthโ€ฆ coz only when you own up to feelings can you get beyond inhibitions. This is growth for Jhanakโ€ฆ

As for her role in pushing away Ani etc will figure in this but at a later stageโ€ฆ when she understands his miseryโ€ฆ as a lived experience not when he says anything about it but when she experiences it..The serial is time and again saying only one thing - donโ€™t look at the words see what the character is doing. Jhanak also could articulate her feelings of hurt when Ani came to her in her time of need. She knows he loves her but doesnโ€™t trust that he can leave Arshiโ€ฆ.

having said thatโ€ฆ what is positive negative I canโ€™t tell as to carry on an razor thin plot isnโ€™t easyโ€ฆ so some harakiri is expected

Yes...I am happy that makers are showing her feeling betrayed and hurt and not some mahaan atmaa...at this stage her being mahaan is not at all justified...both Anirudh and Jhanak have crossed many moral barriers already ..so they talking about morality and mahaanta doesn't make sense..I hope makers grow the courage to flesh out more colours in J's character arc...

Edited by Dibya_C - 5 days ago
hade thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Is it just me but I'm getting super annoyed by this instant noodle BFF AK. She shares to much of her life for a short friendship. She forgot her BFF Rahul and his existence. You can at least call people you say are your close ones. Ak is super annoying with his added dialogues of I know what is best for you. I will do it let me do it and she doesn't seem to object. I'm literally skipping episodes now. Can't handle Mumbai and BH drama. Will skip until Runak happens.

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

People here are saying Anni should come clean.ok thek ha Anni ko arshi ko clear ker Daina chahea that he loves jhanak. And better you should leave.

But I'm sure Anni clean ho kar aa bhi gya to j use accept nahi keray kyunke woh jis cheese mein khud clean ho g use he accept karege.chahay koe insan jitna marze effort ker le. Madam apnay Dil par burden nahi rakhna chahte. Iska yeh Matlab nahi she don't love annirudh, uska biggest problem yeh ha k use apne image clear rakhne ha. Chahay use apne pyaar k Lea sacrifice kerna paray.

Jhanak kabhi bhi happy nahi rahe g. As someone was saying k use ub happy rehna chahea. Thora change madam ko hona parega she don't care koe liar ha cheater ha ise khud ko clean rakhna ha k dekho ma n arshi Didi ke life kharab nahi ke. Asa log hotay hain who just care about their image.

Har koe selfish ha in this serial but apnay way mein.

Image clean rakhne ki problem character ki nahin audience expectations kiโ€ฆ

I am playing the devilโ€™s advocate here..

If Ani had left Arshi as soon as he fell in love with Jhanakโ€ฆ the audience at large would have said oh what a terrible man..

If Jhanak had agreed to Aniโ€™s near promise of making things right between them, the audience at large would have said oh what a selfish pair

If Arshi had left Aniโ€ฆ the audience would have said oh what a classy woman

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
The makers are balancing this taleโ€ฆ with all sorts of expectations.
This tale doesnโ€™t have a strong counterbalance of conflict or villainy to support it. Itโ€™s a personalities conflict largely so only a change of perspective can help with a little external push.

I know the forum is deeply upset with the goings on.. maybe they are able to see how bad this can go..and they may be right too

However I can see some direction.. how good my hunch is only time will tell.. btw my hunch is rarely correct ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ with itv

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I have been so angry, fuming even, in the last 3 4 days, that even if I thought of writing about the latest developments but decided to refrain from it !

I think I have started to make peace with it now, so may be in a day or so, I will post a write up here, with my take on what transpired !

Whether I will be able to do so with out bashing and lashing out, I know not smiley36

Originally posted by: sanfan

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

Aditya: mujhe annirudh ke tarah imagine kerna smiley23

What nonsense

the scenes felt fillerish in general. he's just getting irritating really.