Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

It’s a repeat of dance competition track. Some scenes of movie shoot + Minton scenes + badmouthing jhanak + kharcha paani hall drama+ ani insulting in hall + Lolly pop scenes ani trying to tell Arshi . Bus next one

Month yahi chalega. They are getting TRP also for this trash .

Yes.... For this shallow story telling they are getting 2+ trp so why will they will unite leads r show drama around them? Loop he hu ye 2 week's ka story chalne wala hai... Some news portal reported accident track of aniruddha... I was interested in scene where he taking his bag n walking to stairs as in some BTS it's shown it's was good scene with whole present bh cast also watched that scene again...

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

The only progress we can see here is jhanak becoming superstar and shubhu expose. Rest will be same. Writers ko mehnat bhi nahi karni pade .

Same dialogues chaap sakte haismiley37smiley37

Jk ka superstar na ek film 📽️ mai ban jaayegi... Mata to hospital se hi vo vibe de rahi hai smiley37.. subho ka exposure shayad Durga Pooja mai ho sakta hai .... Intersting want to see smiley36.... Kya kahte hai inke evil gang ya phir classic status wali apna rishte rakhne iss garib clasic basu sesmiley36...

Chindi giri chal rahi hai...

Ye Inka roshnai hai na Bangali remake of jk waha to ye dailogs repeat mode. Par kum suna padta hai as 22 mins episode air their smiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

@bold: This exactly....this was the distinction between this hospital track and the past instances of Ani wondering if he's in love with Jhanak....this time he said it clear cut to himself, shouted it out to the whole hospital and ultimately declared it to Jhanak also so there is no confusion left anymore.

Many times in the past, makers have shown some progress and then totally undone it.....for example the fever night episodes - we all thought it was major progress for Ani to say ILU that night also but agle din sab invalidate kar diya and Kolkata waapis aake aur kabada kar diya.

So I thought ki shayad is baar bhi same hi hoga ki even though Ani got very obvious clarity in this hospital track, makers may have undone everything with Jhanak ke brutal words to him.

But now precap is giving hope ki shayad is baar as usual undo na karein sab....Ani has atleast shown the intent to go and tell Arshi this truth....this is big progress for him considering where he was before....Ani getting to do self-reflection after so long is the pleasant surprise of this track so far. I thought makers have given up on letting him do that....lol

Yes only good outcome for Runak of pregnancy track followed by hospital track is Ani believing that J and he developed husband and wife bond in all possible ways and Ani finally giving a thought of clearing things with Arshi about his feelings about J...❣️

I am sure the precap is a lollipop as makers will not allow Ani to speak up without creating more drama...but atleast they have initiated the process ..I am happy for this development 💕

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

LOL yes, Adi had the strength of his righteousness....from day one his, his intent was always to tell the truth. Lies didn't come easy to him and he felt burdened by them.

Ani is the polar opposite....he has used lies to work his way through many situations and before this, he hasn't really shown much regret for lying so muchsmiley36. Makers have justified this by claiming he was "confused" for so long ki he didn't feel any guilt for lying to Arshi also smiley36

You know, when I started watching Jhanak, I used to think that Ani's lies and manipulations were actually going to be an effective weapon to counter the Didi syndrome....he used to handle his psycho family and Arshi pretty smartly in the earlier epis and knew how to answer them in their own language. Adi ka downfall kyun hua tha? Cuz he was too shareef....uski sharaafat ka hi najayaz faayda uthaa ke use barbaad kiya gaya. I thought Ani will not fall in that trap cuz woh sharafat se nahin bandha hua hai....he operates in the grey zone rather than being trapped in black or white. Lekin burning track ke saath makers ne Ani ko bhi wohi sharafat waale trap mein uljha diya....it was his sharafat that made him take on so much zimmedaari of Arshi and agree even to play husband without shaadi....lol usi baat ka bojh abhi tak lekar baitha hai.

Adi ko bhi thoda time laga tha himmat karke Malini ko sach bataane mein....and uspe toh aur bhi pressure tha cuz whole family worshipped Malini like a devi....kitne log bhi the PL se sympathize karne ko....lol but Ani ke case mein Arshi doesn't have those kind of defenders and her nastiness is already obvious....so ideally toh Ani should find the courage to blurt out his truth. But shayad isko 2-3 tries lagenge to build up....filhaal courage is a work in progress for himsmiley36

log trap se nikaltay hain khudko ko isne trap ko khud bola aa jao phasa lo mujhay.🤣.. Tanuja says right Mera bhola annismiley37
Pearl_219 thumbnail

Aditya: mujhe annirudh ke tarah imagine kerna smiley23

What nonsense

Pearl_219 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/8c6s6l7dcR4?si=RZkD4w4Ti8Gp6Cdz

Yahan bhi lage ha annirudh se fight kernesmiley37

Dibya_C thumbnail

LOL yes, Adi had the strength of his righteousness....from day one his, his intent was always to tell the truth. Lies didn't come easy to him and he felt burdened by them.

Ani is the polar opposite....he has used lies to work his way through many situations and before this, he hasn't really shown much regret for lying so muchsmiley36. Makers have justified this by claiming he was "confused" for so long ki he didn't feel any guilt for lying to Arshi also smiley36

You know, when I started watching Jhanak, I used to think that Ani's lies and manipulations were actually going to be an effective weapon to counter the Didi syndrome....he used to handle his psycho family and Arshi pretty smartly in the earlier epis and knew how to answer them in their own language. Adi ka downfall kyun hua tha? Cuz he was too shareef....uski sharaafat ka hi najayaz faayda uthaa ke use barbaad kiya gaya. I thought Ani will not fall in that trap cuz woh sharafat se nahin bandha hua hai....he operates in the grey zone rather than being trapped in black or white. Lekin burning track ke saath makers ne Ani ko bhi wohi sharafat waale trap mein uljha diya....it was his sharafat that made him take on so much zimmedaari of Arshi and agree even to play husband without shaadi....lol usi baat ka bojh abhi tak lekar baitha hai.

Adi ko bhi thoda time laga tha himmat karke Malini ko sach bataane mein....and uspe toh aur bhi pressure tha cuz whole family worshipped Malini like a devi....kitne log bhi the PL se sympathize karne ko....lol but Ani ke case mein Arshi doesn't have those kind of defenders and her nastiness is already obvious....so ideally toh Ani should find the courage to blurt out his truth. But shayad isko 2-3 tries lagenge to build up....filhaal courage is a work in progress for himsmiley36

Seriously...it was Anirudh's manipulation skills that attracted the viewers to his character...many times we might not have agreed to his ways or techniques of getting job done, but supported him anyway because his intentions were crystal clear...

Jab se bande ko J se pyaar hua hai tabse iska dimaag ghutne pe lake rakh diya hai makers ne!😂 Sometimes I feel it was better for all three characters if Ani remained in love with Arshi...kaam se kaam dimag se decision le pata tha...ab sirf Dil ke haton majboor hoke dimaag ko dustbin me fenk diya hai!! 🤧

Ye BHwale, Srishti aur Arshi isko aur phasaye usse pehle hi usse apni taraf se sab clear karke nikal Lena chahiye...otherwise darker days will follow him if he is stuck with the screaming machine 🤕

Edited by Dibya_C - 5 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

Aditya: mujhe annirudh ke tarah imagine kerna smiley23

What nonsense

Haan...ab yehi baaki hai!!😂

AK knows real me she will never give Anirudh's place to him... that's why role play me hi man ki kamnaaye pura kar raha hai 🤣

Pearl_219 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Haan...ab yehi baaki hai!!😂

AK knows real me she will never give Anirudh's place to him... that's why role play me hi man ki kamnaaye pura kar raha hai 🤣

Bara he bhondha way dhondha ha smiley37