Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: sanfan

Asmi every complaint about the stupidly in not trying anything new is valid. ๐Ÿ’ฏ

however at the same time, the recognition of the limitations of a straight line plot is also necessary. This storyโ€™s core conflict is centred on these two peopleโ€™s personalitiesโ€ฆ the extremeness the volatility the contrariness, the quick to take offence with each other etc. there is no external conflict. Long ago, I made peace with the fact that it is a very short story..and any external push only serves to aggravate them about each other ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

an oft heard complaint about Jhanak is she did not allow Ani to express his desire to her.

I am trying to picture a scenario - post consummation, if Jhanak had agreed to Ani wanting to part with Arshiโ€ฆ.and if her response was โ€œ Yes Sirjee aap Didi se alag ho jaoโ€

Irrespective of how the trp audience receives it โ€ฆImagine what could the track have led to? Yes, them uniting trying to fight the Arshi complicationโ€ฆ if they succeed the serial ends and if they donโ€™t succeed again Ani having to leave Jhanak and the saga continues. In that scenario, Ani would have got a lot of flak.. in this scenario Leena is letting the ML have an important roleโ€ฆ I still say this serial should be named Anirudh not Jhanak ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

This is what I have been telling or even better is the tag #KrushNa.. Krushal and Leenaโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Hey thanks :) Your analysis has been lovely to read as well :)

@bold: And I wonder...now that Ani has returned from Mumbai, will a single one among this "good gang" ask him ki how did a pregnancy turn into a tumor? Will anyone ask him how he feels in this whole rollercoaster or everyone is just busy feeling vindicated for supporting Jhanak throughout even when her pregnancy turned out false? And it was Ani who was accused and humiliated publicly for this pregnancy track while Jhanak was treated by this good Bose gang like she is some kind of Madonna about to birth Jesussmiley36.....Do any of them feel even a little bad for the weight of what Ani is feeling right now? Probably not...too busy celebrating Apu ke rasams insteadsmiley36

Arrey dii..it was really beautiful...the way you interpreted the giant mask of Aniruddh Bose falling down was so beautiful....

You know we have a character analysis thread here where we do preserve such write ups....so I definitely want you to paste this Aniruddh interpretation there .. I liked it that much...

Exactly...... Whenever both of them were in trouble, all Choton has done is taunting Aniruddh...in public..as if he is some enemy..And the irritating part is Choton everytime thought as if he is doing a big thing by taunting him like this...someone needs to tell him what a failure he is when it comes to being there for his nephew whom loves him so so much.He never needed any proof to trust Jhanak which is fine but when it comes offering his nephew the trust and understanding and making things right in his dark and gloomy life I, he has always abandoned his responsibilities...

Do these good Basu have ever thought that they were too harsh on him during this pregnancy track? That they didn't do their duty as his parental figure? Will they ever understand how much difficult that pregnancy track was for him for soo many reasons? Yeah it will be brushed under the carpet exactly how Jhanak has forgotten what a blunder she made by barging into his house like this..and creating havoc in his life....

Because " mard Ko Dard nahi hota"smiley36...

So though I want his emotional moments with Choton...Choton trying to understand the huge pain he is going through and him breaking down....but I would be pleasantly surprised if that happens

Edited by asmitamohanty - 5 days ago
Anu1515 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

At ur own risk dear! Leap or not, you wonโ€™t miss much! Ladaku couple will be a constant through out!

I was waiting for the toxicity to end and have some positive to start re watching โ€ฆ.. been MIA for a while now ๐Ÿ˜Š

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anu1515

Is this show heading towards a leap ?? Also should I come back and start watching the show again ?? ๐Ÿ™Š

No idea dear...leap means Ani arshi as couple ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Is this show heading towards a leap ?? Also should I come back and start watching the show again ?? ๐Ÿ™Š

Hiiii......how are you???

Long time?? Are you fine?

This show is very very unpredictable....

No one can give to you that gurentee...we ourselves are Bruisedsmiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

I don't think the show is heading for a leap. Some people thought that because it seemed Krushal had shaved his beard but it turned out he had only trimmed it and it is visible in the new precap that he is still in his regular Ani look with a more trimmed beard.

If a leap was happening, there would be articles about it. Nothing of that sort is happening so far. Jhanak is shooting for her movie in Mumbai as of now.

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I do not think leap is coming as Ani's new look can be seen in the extended precap with Arshi.
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Makers wanted to isolate and villainize Ani for drama in that track toh sabko uske khilaaf kar diya to portray Jhanak as sabse achhi/sacchi....lol

Funny thing is that Ani bhi har situation mein insult hi face karta hai...jab woh Jhanak ko sabke saamne itna defend karta tha, tab thi sabse gaali khaata tha ghar mein....jab Jhanak ke khilaaf bola, tab bhi gaali khaaya....Jhanak se door raho, toh good Bose gang se bashing sun....Jhanak ke paas jaao toh evil Bose gang and Arshi sesmiley36. Phir bhi Jhanak ko lagta hai ki ek wohi bechari paida hui hai is duniya mein jisko insult face karni padti haismiley36.

Choton abandoned his responsibilities towards Ani a long time back....all he does is open his mouth to blame Ani for everything without ever trying to observe both sides of the problem...if he felt Ani was wrong to not believe Jhanak, woh baat bhi bolne ka ek tareeka hota hai.....he very well knows Ani doesn't love Arshi but he also joins everyone else in judging Ani for still staying with her rather than trying to samjhao him like a well wisher. I doubt Choton will ever feel any regret for bashing Ani so much over a pregnancy that turned out fake....lol no one will wonder ki chalo we should have heard Ani out better than just fully going against him to support Jhanak ka "bacche ko naam dilvaungi" campaign....lol should Ani also go around telling everyone how Jhanak told him she's so happy ki she isn't having his kid cuz that kid would be a cheater like him? But kya faayda - tab bhi Choton the Jhanak bhakt will say ki bilkul sahi bola Jhanak ne....woh kabhi galat nahin boltismiley36

๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช

True true..

Good Basus believe her ankh band karke.., who they met through Anirudh.

The one who they raised form childhood they couldn't even trust him for a moment .

These Raina sisters feel they are the only victims inspite of them being so good ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Right from the marrige Jhanak forced on Anirudh , to the reversal rasam , to signing the annulment , to not trying to understand his part in aag series to this baccha part she is the one who lead the things and made it worse for them .

He has always tried his part to keep the marriage and take stand , but she pushes him with I am feeling unsafe ,characterless hai aap , main lalchi nahi hoon etc etc...

And when things dont come in her favour she uses the women card...and makes him feel guilty .

But yes he never tries to clarify her the truth or his part....and she took him for granted..

Maine maaf kiya aap ko and soon after surgery the cruel words..what an excellent version of maafi...๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿค

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Anu ,

How are you ? So long ....

Have no idea about leap .Yes , watch it now its taking a good turn with Anirudh realisation of his pyar..its better than now....

Krushal is nailing it ..if not story watch it for his performance...

Anu1515 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

No idea dear...leap means Ani arshi as couple ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

Arshi di is the Main lead ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ