Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL this is so true....makers are very unpredictable...I did not expect Ani's brain to be functioning enough that he will think of telling Arshi the truth....cuz the way he came back, it looked like he is in dejected lifeless mode so won't be able to think....but they managed to show him thinking up such a BIG thing that was LONG overduesmiley32smiley36

And yes, bataane ko koi breaking news toh hai nahin....Arshi already knows this...but yeah hearing it from his mouth would have a finality to it that will trigger her for sure smiley36. Right now, let's enjoy the fact that atleast Ani reached the INTENT part of doing this....SOCHA toh sahi about coming clean to Arshi and telling her his whole truth about Jhanak.....baby steps for Sirjismiley32smiley36

I guess he will get stopped from telling her the truth for some reason or the other....maybe family ki izzat ka pressure or some other angle.....and I got my answer about what makers will show in this time before they get to catching the flight abroad....I guess yeh sab dikhayenge of Ani trying to tell Arshi the truthsmiley36

The highlight is makers decided to make him open to Arshi, the moment he had clarity of his feelings.

Till now he was in kya mein ... Is this pyar... Etc etc mode and hence he didnt speak about his confused emotions to anyone .

In the hospitals track he said it finally she is my wife...

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 5 days ago
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ye baghwan

Who made this video grand salute I am choking with ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

https://x.com/as_creation21/status/1838439752904658946?s=46

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

The highlight is makers decided to make him tell open to Arshi, the moment he had clarity of his feelings.

Till now he was in kya mein ... Is this pyar... Etc etec mode and hence he didnt speak about his confused emotions to anyone .

In the hospitals track he said it finally she is my wife...

@bold: This exactly....this was the distinction between this hospital track and the past instances of Ani wondering if he's in love with Jhanak....this time he said it clear cut to himself, shouted it out to the whole hospital and ultimately declared it to Jhanak also so there is no confusion left anymore.

Many times in the past, makers have shown some progress and then totally undone it.....for example the fever night episodes - we all thought it was major progress for Ani to say ILU that night also but agle din sab invalidate kar diya and Kolkata waapis aake aur kabada kar diya.

So I thought ki shayad is baar bhi same hi hoga ki even though Ani got very obvious clarity in this hospital track, makers may have undone everything with Jhanak ke brutal words to him.

But now precap is giving hope ki shayad is baar as usual undo na karein sab....Ani has atleast shown the intent to go and tell Arshi this truth....this is big progress for him considering where he was before....Ani getting to do self-reflection after so long is the pleasant surprise of this track so far. I thought makers have given up on letting him do that....lol

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

Ye baghwan

Who made this video grand salute I am choking with ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

https://x.com/as_creation21/status/1838439752904658946?s=46

Doctor saab faltu main apna dimaag kharch kar rahe hai. smiley37BP badh jayega inke chakkar mein.smiley37
Edited by Sunsh - 5 days ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Choton also turned out to be evil Basu.

He was so keen in insulting him publicly in Appu reception.

If it was shown as beautiful convo between the two, it would have been more impactful.

But never notice the sad face of nephew ๐Ÿ˜

Same goes with Bodomaa and Jeethu, they raised him, why are they unable to know his expressions and change. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Only darling is Apu, but now she also is not in BH.

Makers wanted to isolate and villainize Ani for drama in that track toh sabko uske khilaaf kar diya to portray Jhanak as sabse achhi/sacchi....lol

Funny thing is that Ani bhi har situation mein insult hi face karta hai...jab woh Jhanak ko sabke saamne itna defend karta tha, tab thi sabse gaali khaata tha ghar mein....jab Jhanak ke khilaaf bola, tab bhi gaali khaaya....Jhanak se door raho, toh good Bose gang se bashing sun....Jhanak ke paas jaao toh evil Bose gang and Arshi sesmiley36. Phir bhi Jhanak ko lagta hai ki ek wohi bechari paida hui hai is duniya mein jisko insult face karni padti haismiley36.

Choton abandoned his responsibilities towards Ani a long time back....all he does is open his mouth to blame Ani for everything without ever trying to observe both sides of the problem...if he felt Ani was wrong to not believe Jhanak, woh baat bhi bolne ka ek tareeka hota hai.....he very well knows Ani doesn't love Arshi but he also joins everyone else in judging Ani for still staying with her rather than trying to samjhao him like a well wisher. I doubt Choton will ever feel any regret for bashing Ani so much over a pregnancy that turned out fake....lol no one will wonder ki chalo we should have heard Ani out better than just fully going against him to support Jhanak ka "bacche ko naam dilvaungi" campaign....lol should Ani also go around telling everyone how Jhanak told him she's so happy ki she isn't having his kid cuz that kid would be a cheater like him? But kya faayda - tab bhi Choton the Jhanak bhakt will say ki bilkul sahi bola Jhanak ne....woh kabhi galat nahin boltismiley36

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wahi tho ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ kuch bi tv land mai chipkadi๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL this is so true....makers are very unpredictable...I did not expect Ani's brain to be functioning enough that he will think of telling Arshi the truth....cuz the way he came back, it looked like he is in dejected lifeless mode so won't be able to think....but they managed to show him thinking up such a BIG thing that was LONG overduesmiley32smiley36

And yes, bataane ko koi breaking news toh hai nahin....Arshi already knows this...but yeah hearing it from his mouth would have a finality to it that will trigger her for sure smiley36. Right now, let's enjoy the fact that atleast Ani reached the INTENT part of doing this....SOCHA toh sahi about coming clean to Arshi and telling her his whole truth about Jhanak.....baby steps for Sirjismiley32smiley36

I guess he will get stopped from telling her the truth for some reason or the other....maybe family ki izzat ka pressure or some other angle.....and I got my answer about what makers will show in this time before they get to catching the flight abroad....I guess yeh sab dikhayenge of Ani trying to tell Arshi the truthsmiley36

Also I really liked that though makers dragged his confusion part for so many episodes irritating us..... The moment Ani got the complete clarity, he decided to own it......This hospitalization track is the first track that is going to have any contribution finally...

Though Arshi knows everything about his feelings completely...but she has this arrogance that Aniruddh would never leave her....This time hearing it from Aniruddh's mouth, this direct rejection....along with Shrishti's evil thoughts... finally will make her a villain that we always wanted for her.. Arshi is mostly shown as a stupid character....but we all wanted her to turn vamp...

As the way makers were handling her was too irritating....

Bas we were thinking that this time after realising his feelings so so clearly in Mumbai,he can't go back to Arshi..But Jhanak's brutal rejection gave me doubt that may be he is gonna be a living corpse..But makers actually made him self-reflect and made her trying to do the writing thing is such a pleasant surprise.....

Him thinking of doing it and showing intention even when he is at this stage is sooo sooo good..

I thought makers nahi karne denge usse self-reflect iss Baar bhi...for their 3000 ep target....

Well done Sirjismiley27smiley36

Anu1515 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Is this show heading towards a leap ?? Also should I come back and start watching the show again ?? ๐Ÿ™Š

Edited by Anu1515 - 5 days ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anu1515

Is this show heading towards a leap ?? Also should I come back and start watching the show again ?? ๐Ÿ™Š

At ur own risk dear! Leap or not, you wonโ€™t miss much! Ladaku couple will be a constant through out!

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Also I really liked that though makers dragged his confusion part for so many episodes irritating us..... The moment Ani got the complete clarity, he decided to own it......This hospitalization track is the first track that is going to have any contribution finally...

Though Arshi knows everything about his feelings completely...but she has this arrogance that Aniruddh would never leave her....This time hearing it from Aniruddh's mouth, this direct rejection....along with Shrishti's evil thoughts... finally will make her a villain that we always wanted for her.. Arshi is mostly shown as a stupid character....but we all wanted her to turn vamp...

As the way makers were handling her was too irritating....

Bas we were thinking that this time after realising his feelings so so clearly in Mumbai,he can't go back to Arshi..But Jhanak's brutal rejection gave me doubt that may be he is gonna be a living corpse..But makers actually made him self-reflect and made her trying to do the writing thing is such a pleasant surprise.....

Him thinking of doing it and showing intention even when he is at this stage is sooo sooo good..

I thought makers nahi karne denge usse self-reflect iss Baar bhi...for their 3000 ep target....

Well done Sirjismiley27smiley36

Is the episode up? Five words