Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Why she said Paap bcoz now the husband wife relation doe snot exist due to annulment and he is a married man in front of world . However she still feels him as husband from her heart. Then why she called him just to see him if this is paap. Now baccha gone so she is back to her old jaap. Here Ani is talking straight from his heart but she is till deceiving him. Ani being more mature person he should not listen to her now and he has got enough hints now that she also want him as husband no matter how much she rejects him on his face.

Exactly. When she had intimacy with Ani during Kashmir, tab she didnโ€™t think it as paap? Then also he was fiancรฉe of Arshi to the outside world. This girl irritates me.only Ani can love her.

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Tab tak KrusHi will leave the show๐Ÿ˜‚

This show will only last till last 1000 or 1200 epsiode... Nothing more to khichdi to make here. .smiley36

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Dar Ani raha hai and Jhanak ko console kar raha hai ki darna mat. smiley4
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly! ANI must force her to accept the marriage...enough of this nonsense from J! Along with Ani, she is equally responsible for Runak's current situation...He asked her several times directly and indirectly about her view about the marriage, everytime she rejected him with harsh words..after this bacchha reveal, Ani should not listen to her blabbering..

Anyways they consummated their marriage. If Ani couldnโ€™t remember, they can do a replay after sometime ๐Ÿ˜Š

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I thought she said, bahut lambi kahani hai, 3000 epi s tak chalegi!

Public acceptance k baad Leena doesn't have a story to tell ..so kabaddi kabaddi kabaddi...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Naughty girl is asking you signed the paper expectantly and later saying mat boliye na!

Chaant hain badi chaant ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Epi aa gayi kya? if so how was it?

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Exactly. When she had intimacy with Ani during Kashmir, tab she didnโ€™t think it as paap? Then also he was fiancรฉe of Arshi to the outside world. This girl irritates me.only Ani can love her.

In real world, there are kind of people who wants the thing but will say no and show they do not want it. Other people will force them to have or will forcibily give them. Jhanak one of a kind. Hypocrisy ki haad hai.
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: an hour ago

Woooooo...

What an episode!!!smiley42

What a conversation!!?smiley27

RuNak...RuNak...RuNak....smiley31

Ohhh my God...

I am still trying to breathe...They took my breath away....

I love Aniruddh Bose....smiley27

I love Jhanak ......smiley27

I love them...

" Fir le Aya Dil majboor kya kije..."

How can I not remember you Vira di...smiley27

Congratulations Everyone for such a beautiful milestone....

Edited by asmitamohanty - an hour ago
szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: an hour ago

BH drama was classic "Cry Wolf"

Ani gol-gol batien karta toh sabhi believe kar lete. Lekin pahli baar banda sab sach bola, khari khari sunaya aur yej log samajh rahe ke J ne kuch dhamki di hogi, issi liye bhaga bhaga chala gaya. Inn logo ki sonch na, kya hi bole.

Ani itna sach bola ke karele se bhi badh kar kadwa laga logo ko.