Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

But it's kind of confusing because the hall drama scene mein toh it's looking like he's still calling Arshi his wife and he signed those papers they asked of him.....so will they show him later telling her he doesn't love her simply so that room mein koi expectation na rakhe husband waali isse?smiley36

Ideally toh Arshi didi should break up with him when she hears him say he doesn't love her but again they might find a way to justify her sticking with the shaadi ka facadesmiley36

Ani is so brimming over with his love for Jhanak, usse control hi nahin ho raha sabko bataane se.....hospital mein itna scream kar karke sabko sunaya and ab Arshi ko sunaana chahta haismiley37

Haan...this time he truly wanted J in his life as Mrs. Bose💔

But koi nai..I think he will recall J's words and understand where he went wrong ..and will decide to free himself from Arshi without hiding any information regarding his and J's life altering connection ❣️...

Agar accident track nahi aya to didi pakka aisa kuchh karegi jisse banda majboor ho jayega uske saath rehne k liye! Kyunki didi sirf Jane ki dhamki deti hai, asal me kahi nahi jati...even she warned him before he went to Mumbai that she will leave...did she actually leave??? NO!! 🤧🤧

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Exactly we all were shouting to give a scene to him when he is alone..Give him a proper breakdown....a monologue showing his emotional state...

Like they hadn't shown him alone since that.aag track...That Aag track was such a bad turning point....a unique twist but so so bad that things went downhill only..

Abb Jake he is getting to perform his vulnerabilities, his emotions..this hospital track he got so much variations to perform...and he did good in each emotin as well... I am sure he is enjoying it...

Bas..... I am ready with my tissues...woh Roz Roz royega toh main bhi Apne ansoo pochti rahungismiley37

You mean to say Khushi k ansoo!!!😂😂

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Here's the link to the extended promo for whoever is interested

https://x.com/as_creation21/status/1839377418488017095

Did here at sofa scene is krushu bread Timme rather than previous one in office? N is looking lifeless also

great_love thumbnail

But it's kind of confusing because the hall drama scene mein toh it's looking like he's still calling Arshi his wife and he signed those papers they asked of him.....so will they show him later telling her he doesn't love her simply so that room mein koi expectation na rakhe husband waali isse?smiley36

Ideally toh Arshi didi should break up with him when she hears him say he doesn't love her but again they might find a way to justify her sticking with the shaadi ka facadesmiley36

Ani is so brimming over with his love for Jhanak, usse control hi nahin ho raha sabko bataane se.....hospital mein itna scream kar karke sabko sunaya and ab Arshi ko sunaana chahta haismiley37

Jhanak ghara pagal Ashiq no. 1....

Following Tejas, AK, Rahul...

great_love thumbnail

Exactly we all were shouting to give a scene to him when he is alone..Give him a proper breakdown....a monologue showing his emotional state...

Like they hadn't shown him alone since that.aag track...That Aag track was such a bad turning point....a unique twist but so so bad that things went downhill only..

Abb Jake he is getting to perform his vulnerabilities, his emotions..this hospital track he got so much variations to perform...and he did good in each emotin as well... I am sure he is enjoying it...

Bas..... I am ready with my tissues...woh Roz Roz royega toh main bhi Apne ansoo pochti rahungismiley37

Sahi kaha..... We were hear discussing these ... Give him solo scenes., monologue that we are getting after hospital track n felt like watching old show after aag incident as ani finally have some introspection scene after 3 months ...

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

I don't trust Leena...as I said many times... she's filthy! She will not show it to keep Runak fans happy and then suddenly will bring it as a plot twist...

But I think after leap makers will show that Anishit broke apart...I mean even Arshi will not be interested to get Anirudh's love back as Ani will show no progress in re developing their old bond..this way, makers can avoid some Anishit moments which they know audience hates ..

Regarding Krushal's looks, honestly, I am not liking any of his post weight loss looks...I liked his chubbier version more..

Yes, those lean look's don't suit him... Looking like non healthy person smiley6

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

Yes, those lean look's don't suit him... Looking like non healthy person smiley6

Yes...our generation is obsessed with chiseled face ripped body types...and we go to extremes to achieve those...even I don't like abs on girls...have you seen the abs of Chandni and Hiba??when they wear crop tops or their belly looks weird...just sharing my personal opinion..

Edited by Dibya_C - 6 days ago
tellyme thumbnail

main bhi Asmi, include me in the club. Have been waiting for Ani's break down, uske aansoo and tear drops on the corner of our eyes.smiley42
great_love thumbnail

Honestly after aag incident maine episode ek aakh kholkar dusari aakh band kar ke dekhe hai... Though I felt ani was faulty in previous one but after prego muze Ani se jyada jk per gussaa Ane laga hai .... smiley7smiley7Ye Ani ko pati bhi manati hai but usko bahoot kuch sunati bhi hai...smiley35

Shaddi nakali ya ek din ki... Chooti ya sachi ... Par ab to divorce bhi ho gaya hai as per yesterday or day before episode.... To ye madam chahati kya hai ...smiley25smiley25smiley25smiley24smiley24smiley24

Ye show to hum aniruddha ke liye dekhate hai ... Phele aniruddha catalyst tha but after aag ke baad j catalyst ba gayi hai... Par hume ye kuch acha nahi lag raha hai... Hume hamare purana Ani wapas chahiye... Jo hospital track mai dikha... Na ki dead body wala after aag n Mumbai track... Jk ka career track bhi kuch samaz ne wala nahi tha kyonki usko Ani ki yaad nahi aati... Ye to na samaz hone wala hai... Show ka to disconnection ho gaya tha .. Jo ye hospital track wpws laya .. aur ye 300 to 310 episode being watch ke Baad pata chal gaya though something was missing in editing n ilu wala mai but overall old epsiodes ka Phil aa raha hai smiley31

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

main bhi Asmi, include me in the club. Have been waiting for Ani's break down, uske aansoo and tear drops on the corner of our eyes.smiley42

Why are you all behind his aansoo wala look smiley36...

Dekha nahi jata re smiley19