Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

But it's kind of confusing because the hall drama scene mein toh it's looking like he's still calling Arshi his wife and he signed those papers they asked of him.....so will they show him later telling her he doesn't love her simply so that room mein koi expectation na rakhe husband waali isse?smiley36

Ideally toh Arshi didi should break up with him when she hears him say he doesn't love her but again they might find a way to justify her sticking with the shaadi ka facadesmiley36

Ani is so brimming over with his love for Jhanak, usse control hi nahin ho raha sabko bataane se.....hospital mein itna scream kar karke sabko sunaya and ab Arshi ko sunaana chahta haismiley37

@bold - that will never happen. She gives that dhamki daily but does nothing about it, She will stay, shout , cry, play victim but will stick. The character with no self respect but tries to act otherwise.

I want him not not have his patience and blurt his heart... uske baad jo ho.

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Everything post that burning track has been a nightmare for Ani's character and yes especially the bakwaas pregnancy track....so after a long time he is getting to perform Ani's vulnerabilities rather than just spewing bakwaas in anger all the time....I'm sure he's enjoying this variation now....I atleast am enjoying watching Ani after a long time of his character being kept stagnant to prop up Arshi and Jhanak

Exactly we all were shouting to give a scene to him when he is alone..Give him a proper breakdown....a monologue showing his emotional state...

Like they hadn't shown him alone since that.aag track...That Aag track was such a bad turning point....a unique twist but so so bad that things went downhill only..

Abb Jake he is getting to perform his vulnerabilities, his emotions..this hospital track he got so much variations to perform...and he did good in each emotin as well... I am sure he is enjoying it...

Bas..... I am ready with my tissues...woh Roz Roz royega toh main bhi Apne ansoo pochti rahungismiley37

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

@bold - that will never happen. She gives that dhamki daily but does nothing about it, She will stay, shout , cry, play victim but will stick. The character with no self respect but tries to act otherwise.

I want him not not have his patience and blurt his heart... uske baad jo ho.

Yaar, we already know how the Didi-ness goes....Malini didi has trained us well for the most horrifying outcomes possible smiley36.

But Ani ke liye yeh first step was long time coming ki atleast blurt out toh kare apne dil ka sach......Adi was set free from the moment he burst out with his truth..."Aap humari wife hain hi nahin"smiley37

So yeah, Ani needs to do this for his own sake before anything else....uske baad ki planning/plotting/gaslighting toh expected hai Didi se....cuz yahaan bhi MOMMMM hai you seesmiley39smiley36.....as well as spineless baap....lol too funny to see these saste reboots of Anu Chaturvedi and Dev Chaturvedi smiley36

Edited by AreYaar - 6 days ago
Ak2019 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

where did you guys see the extended promo?

AreYaar thumbnail

Here's the link to the extended promo for whoever is interested

https://x.com/as_creation21/status/1839377418488017095

tellyme thumbnail

Yaar, we already know how the Didi-ness goes....Malini didi has trained us well for the most horrifying outcomes possible smiley36.

But Ani ke liye yeh first step was long time coming ki atleast blurt out toh kare apne dil ka sach......Adi was set free from the moment he burst out with his truth..."Aap humari wife hain hi nahin"smiley37

So yeah, Ani needs to do this for his own sake before anything else....uske baad ki planning/plotting/gaslighting toh expected hai Didi se....cuz yahaan bhi MOMMMM hai you seesmiley39smiley36.....as well as spineless baap....lol too funny to see these saste reboots of Anu Chaturvedi and Dev Chaturvedi smiley36

Because of these characters only it reminds me of Imlie. Only leads triats are different.

I know, I too want him to do for himself. He will at least be free of her shouting and claiming to be his wife. Malini was sophisticated player, Arshi is a screaming machine.

Abhi, I am not even think of Runak uniting as Jhanak herself is in different tangent. This he needs to do himself, sunnao his family on this matter and shut them up.

Also, if anyone gets the best tape and place it on Bipasa's mouth, I am waiting for that day. Who gives liberty to their DIL to talk this way to elders in the house?

KTHFAN1981 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Is it Ani's new look without beard??? May be he is sick I think, not looking good in that look. If accident news is true, I think he will be bedridden after the accident and that's why new look. J will be unaware of the developments in BH and fully focused on her career as her new look is indicating that. All assumptions, let's wait and watch.

tellyme thumbnail

Here's the link to the extended promo for whoever is interested

https://x.com/as_creation21/status/1839377418488017095

Lo.. again he stopped. smiley44
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

LOL this is so true....makers are very unpredictable...I did not expect Ani's brain to be functioning enough that he will think of telling Arshi the truth....cuz the way he came back, it looked like he is in dejected lifeless mode so won't be able to think....but they managed to show him thinking up such a BIG thing that was LONG overduesmiley32smiley36

And yes, bataane ko koi breaking news toh hai nahin....Arshi already knows this...but yeah hearing it from his mouth would have a finality to it that will trigger her for sure smiley36. Right now, let's enjoy the fact that atleast Ani reached the INTENT part of doing this....SOCHA toh sahi about coming clean to Arshi and telling her his whole truth about Jhanak.....baby steps for Sirjismiley32smiley36

I guess he will get stopped from telling her the truth for some reason or the other....maybe family ki izzat ka pressure or some other angle.....and I got my answer about what makers will show in this time before they get to catching the flight abroad....I guess yeh sab dikhayenge of Ani trying to tell Arshi the truthsmiley36

That's what I really wanted, and I'm happy that he's now going to be honest with her so that their relationship won't have any misunderstandings.

Jhanak's love hint ka to idea tha bs ek baar miljaye, Ani Arshi se khud door hojyga and see wohi hora hai 😍

RuNak's confession and acceptance of their wedding on the way 🥳

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Lo.. again he stopped. smiley44

Arey atleast he thought about telling her. Even that is progress from where he was before smiley36

Shayad 2-3 attempts kare before finally being able to tell her. Who knows 🤷‍♀️😂