Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Everything post that burning track has been a nightmare for Ani's character and yes especially the bakwaas pregnancy track....so after a long time he is getting to perform Ani's vulnerabilities rather than just spewing bakwaas in anger all the time....I'm sure he's enjoying this variation now....I atleast am enjoying watching Ani after a long time of his character being kept stagnant to prop up Arshi and Jhanak

I hope we get back OG Anirudh Bose all fleshed out!โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Ohhh God....

Makers are sooo sooo unpredictable....

At this moment when we were expecting Aniruddh to be like a living corpse, his brain is actually functioning in the most rational mannersmiley37....

See Batane jaisa kuch nahi...Arshi Ko pata toh hai....She knows about Ani's love for Jhanak even when he himself was unaware of....smiley36.....but the fact that Ani wants to come clean with him is a really really nice progress in his character.....

Bhale hi bol na paye...but intention toh show Kiya even in such a broken situation... that's enough.....

Abb dekhte hai kya hoga...

What do you think???

LOL this is so true....makers are very unpredictable...I did not expect Ani's brain to be functioning enough that he will think of telling Arshi the truth....cuz the way he came back, it looked like he is in dejected lifeless mode so won't be able to think....but they managed to show him thinking up such a BIG thing that was LONG overduesmiley32smiley36

And yes, bataane ko koi breaking news toh hai nahin....Arshi already knows this...but yeah hearing it from his mouth would have a finality to it that will trigger her for sure smiley36. Right now, let's enjoy the fact that atleast Ani reached the INTENT part of doing this....SOCHA toh sahi about coming clean to Arshi and telling her his whole truth about Jhanak.....baby steps for Sirjismiley32smiley36

I guess he will get stopped from telling her the truth for some reason or the other....maybe family ki izzat ka pressure or some other angle.....and I got my answer about what makers will show in this time before they get to catching the flight abroad....I guess yeh sab dikhayenge of Ani trying to tell Arshi the truthsmiley36

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ohhh God....

Makers are sooo sooo unpredictable....

At this moment when we were expecting Aniruddh to be like a living corpse, his brain is actually functioning in the most rational mannersmiley37....

See Batane jaisa kuch nahi...Arshi Ko pata toh hai....She knows about Ani's love for Jhanak even when he himself was unaware of....smiley36.....but the fact that Ani wants to come clean with him is a really really nice progress in his character.....

Bhale hi bol na paye...but intention toh show Kiya even in such a broken situation... that's enough.....

Abb dekhte hai kya hoga...

What do you think???

When Arshi was discussing abroad plans with his boss he was totally lost in jhanak thoughts , recalling date night scenes. Poor boy heart is left in mumbai itโ€™s only his body in Kolkata. I guess there was a spoiler that accident ho jaayega isse pehle. Araji ko aise thodi bataega. It has to be in dramatic way even if makers are thinking to make ANI clean.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Oh...I am feeling relieved! Yes ..this is a big step towards Runak union! Atleast Anirudh decided to reveal his truth to Arshi!

Ab drama to hoga hi...nahi kahe payega shayed ..but atleast he thought of breaking himself free from this situationship!! โฃ๏ธ

I think many of us were hoping ki this is the bare minimum Ani should do waapis jaake since he's gotten CLARITY in Mumbai that he loves only Jhanak....but then the way they showed Jhanak brutally rejecting him made me think iski himmat toot chuki hogi to go back and clarify things.

Makers surprised me by showing him still trying to do the right thing chaahe bahut der se hi sahi.....well done, Sirjismiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail

LOL this is so true....makers are very unpredictable...I did not expect Ani's brain to be functioning enough that he will think of telling Arshi the truth....cuz the way he came back, it looked like he is in dejected lifeless mode so won't be able to think....but they managed to show him thinking up such a BIG thing that was LONG overduesmiley32smiley36

And yes, bataane ko koi breaking news toh hai nahin....Arshi already knows this...but yeah hearing it from his mouth would have a finality to it that will trigger her for sure smiley36. Right now, let's enjoy the fact that atleast Ani reached the INTENT part of doing this....SOCHA toh sahi about coming clean to Arshi and telling her his whole truth about Jhanak.....baby steps for Sirjismiley32smiley36

I guess he will get stopped from telling her the truth for some reason or the other....maybe family ki izzat ka pressure or some other angle.....and I got my answer about what makers will show in this time before they get to catching the flight abroad....I guess yeh sab dikhayenge of Ani trying to tell Arshi the truthsmiley36

It's good that Runak is now clear about their feelingsโฃ๏ธ

I am not expecting he will be able to tell ..otherwise PH ko either Arshi ko nikal na padega or usse villain banana padega...PH has problem with the first option and Chandni has problem with the second option (pata chale ek baar kiski relative hai ye PH me!!!๐Ÿ‘ฟ)..

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Extended precap on TV , ANI monologue that jhanak is in his heart . In BH Arshi is sitting on sofa he tries to tell that he loves jhanak. I guess than hospital track is loading. There was a spoiler that ani tries to tell Arshi that he loves jhanak but uska accident ho jaata hai.

Is it confirmed that uska accident hone wala hai???

It's a good thing....I hope he manages to tell this to Arshi somehow...And take away every opportunity from Arshi to be this victim.....

Edited by asmitamohanty - 6 days ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Is it confirmed that uska accident hone wala hai???

It's a good thing....I hope he manages to tell this to Arshi somehow...And take away every opportunity from Arshi to be this victim.....

Its not confirmed spoiler but as per spoiler ani tries to tell Arshi abt jhanak to accident wala bhi news true hoga. Dekhte hai otherwise if he has decided what will stop him to tell. Obviously itni Shaanti se yeh drama khatam nahi hoga. If accident happens then jhanak coming back to poora dramatic way mein ho sakta hai. Even marriage truth also he tried to tell but could not tell. Yeh to phir jhanak as his love interest ki baat hai.
Dibya_C thumbnail

I think many of us were hoping ki this is the bare minimum Ani should do waapis jaake since he's gotten CLARITY in Mumbai that he loves only Jhanak....but then the way they showed Jhanak brutally rejecting him made me think iski himmat toot chuki hogi to go back and clarify things.

Makers surprised me by showing him still trying to do the right thing chaahe bahut der se hi sahi.....well done, Sirjismiley36

See...You are bashing J only!!uski baaton ka asar to dekho uski Sirjee par!!๐Ÿ˜‚

But yes...since he has accepted J as his wife, he must stay clear of Arshi...baat bol paye ya nahi that is different issue...

His love should not depend on J's acceptance or rejection...I think makers have finally decided to listen to the viewers...kyunki post aag track onwards the way they were playing with Anirudh's character was just unacceptable...and this show as well as Runak's RUH is Anirudh...so it was necessary to clear his stand to keep the audience glued to the show..โค๏ธ

Edited by Dibya_C - 6 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

If you have the link of the new extended promo, please share! ๐Ÿ˜

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

See...You are bashing J only!!uski baaton ka asar to dekho uski Sirjee par!!๐Ÿ˜‚

But yes...since he has accepted J as his wife, he must stay clear of Arshi...baat bol paye ya nahi that is different issue...

His love should not depend on J's acceptance or rejection...I think makers have finally decided to listen to the viewers...kyunki post aag track onwards the way they were playing with Anirudh's character was just unacceptable...and this show as well as Runak's RUH is Anirudh...so it was necessary to clear his stand to keep the audience glued to the show..โค๏ธ

But it's kind of confusing because the hall drama scene mein toh it's looking like he's still calling Arshi his wife and he signed those papers they asked of him.....so will they show him later telling her he doesn't love her simply so that room mein koi expectation na rakhe husband waali isse?smiley36

Ideally toh Arshi didi should break up with him when she hears him say he doesn't love her but again they might find a way to justify her sticking with the shaadi ka facadesmiley36

Ani is so brimming over with his love for Jhanak, usse control hi nahin ho raha sabko bataane se.....hospital mein itna scream kar karke sabko sunaya and ab Arshi ko sunaana chahta haismiley37