Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

without jhanak name how can they eat dinner or drink tea. They will repeat same thing when last time jhanak left. He will be upset but in a subtle way where he is not interested in anything. Only when alone he would be expressing his grief. Dining table par rok jhanak ka naam lenge and ani would be telling them not to take her name . Yahi hoga aur kya dikhayenge . Same old script. Beech beech main Shubha ka hisab chukta hoga wala dialogue. Arshi taking maregi ANI ko aur kya. Even dialogues will be same nothing new. Then suddenly near the climax of BB they will expose Shubha. They have set the build up of Shubhu expose but actually no body is doing anything itโ€™s only in dialogues.

This reminds of that imaginary fight scene in Hungama between Aftab Shivdasani & Akshaye Khanna ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanfan

Asmi ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yeh bola main contact nahin karunga

Woh boli main contact nahin karungi

Dono ek dusre ko contact karenge 3000 episode tak smiley37 nonsense will go on and this forum will he said she said ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Hospital se discount coupon lekha rakho smiley44

Haan Rekha Dii...Haan...

Galti hamari hi hai....smiley37

But did you see today's " mera kuch saaman" sequence....How beautiful Krushal was....!!!!!

And Jhanak team is always so so good with songs....such a correct song for the situation... for me, it was the song that truly captured the pain of losing someone you love. You leave so much behind, and not everything can be returned to you...The ache to hold on to those lost things, knowing that you have no choice but to let go, because that person isnโ€™t yours anymore....

Yeh song ke lyrics,music toh iconic hai..Asha ji ki awaz bhi itni hunting....and Krushal ne aaj rula diya.....smiley27

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Dii......Choton is such a disappointment...

We were told that he is closest to Aniruddh in that house...His bestfriend, and whom he even called his bhagwan infront of Subho and Tanuja.smiley36..but what was he doing? He is someone who knew everything about RuNak! Still have never never did anything to solve their problems....only thing he does is taunting Aniruddh.... Understanding toh dur ki batt...he is not even trying to have a proper conversation with him... asking what is going on with him....and give him a shoulder to breaak down or space to talk his heart out..

When it comes to Ani missing Jhanak...I am definitely looking forward to... simply bcz how brilliant Krushal is in such sequences...

Have you seen today's episode?

How good Krushal was in last 2 minssmiley42...

A 30 mins episode but all I could remember was last 2 mins..

With " mera kuch saaman" .... Aniruddh was literally gasping for breath.. wiping those tears only for them fall down again and again...as if his pain so huge that his eyes can't hold them anymore....as if he was letting it all out before wearing his mask and entering into BH....I LOVED IT....

How good was Krushal!!smiley27

Unlike post aag track, makers hopefully will give us glimpse of Anirudh's emotional breakdown this time...

AreYaar thumbnail

Dii......Choton is such a disappointment...

We were told that he is closest to Aniruddh in that house...His bestfriend, and whom he even called his bhagwan infront of Subho and Tanuja.smiley36..but what was he doing? He is someone who knew everything about RuNak! Still have never never did anything to solve their problems....only thing he does is taunting Aniruddh.... Understanding toh dur ki batt...he is not even trying to have a proper conversation with him... asking what is going on with him....and give him a shoulder to breaak down or space to talk his heart out..

When it comes to Ani missing Jhanak...I am definitely looking forward to... simply bcz how brilliant Krushal is in such sequences...

Have you seen today's episode?

How good Krushal was in last 2 minssmiley42...

A 30 mins episode but all I could remember was last 2 mins..

With " mera kuch saaman" .... Aniruddh was literally gasping for breath.. wiping those tears only for them fall down again and again...as if his pain so huge that his eyes can't hold them anymore....as if he was letting it all out before wearing his mask and entering into BH....I LOVED IT....

How good was Krushal!!smiley27

Yep, I watched the epi a little while back and Krushal was fabulous in the last scene, no doubt. This is why I was saying earlier also that if they allow space for Ani's emotions in this track, it will be worthwhile....I had no doubt Krushal would do well in such scenes...Ani was the picture of a bleeding heart in that scene unable to hold in his emotions anymore....and it makes such an impact cuz this guy has been holding in his emotions through so many chapters of this story....always hiding his pain behind a mask to continue functioning in front of family/society because that is what is expected of him. Zimmedaari ki bediyaan.

Choton has probably not had a one on one convo with Ani about Jhanak since the Kashmir episodes....it's been more than 100 episodes of a gap and it is so contrived....lol but makers will continue this contrivance to keep Ani isolated. Meanwhile Jhanak has been propped up so much that Ani's own family members that he has supported for so long - they all prefer supporting Jhanak over himsmiley36.....but somehow we are supposed to sympathize more with Jhanak than Ani here? We shouldn't feel bad for the guy who did good for all these family members who turned around and abandoned him in the blink of an eye? Never made that extra effort to understand his pain?

Bodomaa is quick to taunt Arshi but does she ever do anything about the fact that it is obvious that Ani loves Jhanak? Nope smiley36....they are all talk, no action....bas muh chalana aata hai sabko is faltu family mein and they get on their high horse to judge Anismiley36

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.instagram.com/stories/krushalahuja9/3465740369659677341?igsh=MzNqbnNmYmsyYmhj Krushal has got no beard look. Even hiba look is changed in latest bts. Leap aa raha hai kya.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://www.instagram.com/stories/krushalahuja9/3465740369659677341?igsh=MzNqbnNmYmsyYmhj Krushal has got no beard look. Even hiba look is changed in latest bts. Leap aa raha hai kya.

Hmm if look is changed then yeah it does seem like leap ka chance hai.

Matlab Ani will indeed catch the flight abroad soon then? Kitne time ke liye rehne jaayega wahaan phir? smiley36

And Jhanak meanwhile superstar banke aur BFF ban chuki hogi AK kismiley36

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Yep, I watched the epi a little while back and Krushal was fabulous in the last scene, no doubt. This is why I was saying earlier also that if they allow space for Ani's emotions in this track, it will be worthwhile....I had no doubt Krushal would do well in such scenes...Ani was the picture of a bleeding heart in that scene unable to hold in his emotions anymore....and it makes such an impact cuz this guy has been holding in his emotions through so many chapters of this story....always hiding his pain behind a mask to continue functioning in front of family/society because that is what is expected of him. Zimmedaari ki bediyaan.

Choton has probably not had a one on one convo with Ani about Jhanak since the Kashmir episodes....it's been more than 100 episodes of a gap and it is so contrived....lol but makers will continue this contrivance to keep Ani isolated. Meanwhile Jhanak has been propped up so much that Ani's own family members that he has supported for so long - they all prefer supporting Jhanak over himsmiley36.....but somehow we are supposed to sympathize more with Jhanak than Ani here? We shouldn't feel bad for the guy who did good for all these family members who turned around and abandoned him in the blink of an eye? Never made that extra effort to understand his pain?

Bodomaa is quick to taunt Arshi but does she ever do anything about the fact that it is obvious that Ani loves Jhanak? Nope smiley36....they are all talk, no action....bas muh chalana aata hai sabko is faltu family mein and they get on their high horse to judge Anismiley36

Bold; uff how beautifully you put it...you made me even more Emotional...with your description...A sequence that made me so so emotional...and it's even better now because of your interpretation.... beautifully penned...

And I agree...The reason why this sequence made such an impact is this only.. Finally a person who has bottled up his emotions for such a long time..is not being able to hold it anymore...he is trying to control but this pain is too huge...and was given to him by someone whom he had given the power to destroy him believing that she won't.. ..so brilliantly enacted..... with his expressive eyes.... carrying countless untold stories of pain, loneliness & unfulfilled longing.... Heartbreaking but beautiful...His Raw emotions for Jhanak.....smiley28....

And about Choton, Jethu, Bodomaa...these are the people whom not only Aniruddh loves and respects...but has fought for their rights and dignities again and again with his own parents throughout these years...Yet in the previous baby track everyone not only sided with Jhanak standing against him but offered him no understanding or trust...Not a single person went to him to talk to him... asking about what's going on in his mind...may be trying to make him secure..but no..none of them did anything..In fact Choton taunted him infront of everyone....

There were so many people to understand Jhanak's side.... Every good Basu who mattered to Ani were giving her unconditional support judging and mistrusting him...He was and he has been soo sooo lonely....

And pregnancy track was there to prop up Jhanak...but I always felt bad for Ani's situation....

And again beautifully written....smiley27

Edited by asmitamohanty - 6 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Hmm if look is changed then yeah it does seem like leap ka chance hai.

Matlab Ani will indeed catch the flight abroad soon then? Kitne time ke liye rehne jaayega wahaan phir? smiley36

And Jhanak meanwhile superstar banke aur BFF ban chuki hogi AK kismiley36

1 year se zyada nahi hona chahiye ..then makers cannot show Anishit doing no kaand...pehle bhi 1 yr k liye onsite Jane ki baat Hui thi...aur I guess 1 movie is enough to give birth to a star..if they bring leap, I am in for it ..atleast ye monotony break hogi story me..aur makers ye bhi dikha payenge that Runak is connected by heart even after external forces have tried hard to break them..

AreYaar thumbnail

Bold; uff how beautifully you put it...you made me even more Emotional...with your description...A sequence that made me so so emotional...and it's even better now because of your interpretation.... beautifully penned...

And I agree...The reason why this sequence made such an impact is this only.. Finally a person who has bottled up his emotions for such a long time..is not being able to hold it anymore...he is trying to control but this pain is too huge...and was given to him by someone whom he had given the power to destroy him believing that she won't.. ..so brilliantly enacted.....

And about Choton, Jethu, Bodomaa...these are the people whom not only Aniruddh loves and respects...but has fought for their rights and dignities again and again with his own parents throughout these years...Yet in the previous baby track everyone not only sided with Jhanak standing against him but offered him no understanding or trust...Not a single person went to him to talk to him... asking about what's going on in his mind...may be trying to make him secure..but no..none of them did anything..In fact Choton taunted him infront of everyone....

There were so many people to understand Jhanak's side.... Every good Basu who mattered to Ani were giving her unconditional support judging and mistrusting him...He was and he has been soo sooo lonely....

And pregnancy track was there to prop up Jhanak...but I always felt bad for Ani's situation....

And again beautifully written....smiley27

Hey thanks :) Your analysis has been lovely to read as well :)

@bold: And I wonder...now that Ani has returned from Mumbai, will a single one among this "good gang" ask him ki how did a pregnancy turn into a tumor? Will anyone ask him how he feels in this whole rollercoaster or everyone is just busy feeling vindicated for supporting Jhanak throughout even when her pregnancy turned out false? And it was Ani who was accused and humiliated publicly for this pregnancy track while Jhanak was treated by this good Bose gang like she is some kind of Madonna about to birth Jesussmiley36.....Do any of them feel even a little bad for the weight of what Ani is feeling right now? Probably not...too busy celebrating Apu ke rasams insteadsmiley36

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

1 year se zyada nahi hona chahiye ..then makers cannot show Anishit doing no kaand...pehle bhi 1 yr k liye onsite Jane ki baat Hui thi...aur I guess 1 movie is enough to give birth to a star..if they bring leap, I am in for it ..atleast ye monotony break hogi story me..aur makers ye bhi dikha payenge that Runak is connected by heart even after external forces have tried hard to break them..

Krushal is not looking good in this look . The softness on his face is gone in this look. Looks like a dead face . But 1 yr mein bhi to kaand kar sakte hai. I hope there is no kaand if there is leap.