Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

smiley37.... finally...legal documents....

But achanak legal documents ki kya zarurat pad gayi....smiley37

Chalo...as Bipasha has said...long scene hai....toh lagta hai sab Ekk Ekk page ka dialogue bolne wale hai aur Aniruddh sunne wala hai......

Abhi makers are in a mood to torture him only....toh Wahi torture hota rahegasmiley36

Idhar shadi k naam pe illegal live in karwa rahe hai apne bete se aur udhar legal document sign karne k liye force bhi kar rahe hai!!kaise parents hai Jo khud k bete ka dard samajh nahi pate!!

Edited by Dibya_C - 6 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Ani is smart here also he started attack on his baba when his mom tried to pressurise him. Looks like he wonโ€™t sign . How can they make him write in papers abt going abroad and connection dialogue. Looks like they will ask lot of compensation if jhanak and ani meet again.

He will sign on anything but nothing related to Jhanak ..no one, not even Jhanak herself can force him to stop feeling the connection with her, even if it is on mental level and not on materialistic way...

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL they have hardly been able to hold Ani to the previous "legal" document he signed about the annulment, phir bhi inka confidence dekho that making him sign another random document will keep him bound somehow smiley37

Exactly....Ekk annulment sign karaya tha aur woh Mumbai me Insaan , bhagwan sabko yeh bolke aa Gaya ki Jhanak uski Biwi hai...

And they seriously think that they will be able to tie him down with this whatever random document....

Kitne bade jokers hai yeh BH ke evil gangs...and Shrishti and Arshi as well....

Ekk dhang ka villain bhi nahin hai yaha...kabhi Aniruddh Ko villain Banake dikha dete hai toh kabhi Jhanak kosmiley37

Edited by asmitamohanty - 6 days ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail

https://x.com/jjhanak55/status/1839303168490090903?s=46 Arshi says you have to pay for ur sins . ANI says I will if I die I wonโ€™t care and he remembers the jhanak dialogue that god will take hisab. He also says coonection with jhanak is over now. Arshi ask him to write on paper . Looks like accidental track loading .

Ohhh God....

Firse hospital....smiley3.... I hope no...agar hua toh....

Ye dono pehle hospital me Ekk Ekk bed aur Mandir me Ekk Ekk ful reserve rakhe....

Unka Roz ki baat ho gayi haismiley37

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

smiley37.... finally...legal documents....

But achanak legal documents ki kya zarurat pad gayi....smiley37

Chalo...as Bipasha has said...long scene hai....toh lagta hai sab Ekk Ekk page ka dialogue bolne wale hai aur Aniruddh sunne wala hai......

Abhi makers are in a mood to torture him only....toh Wahi torture hota rahegasmiley36

Ani also said to appu pl don't take Jhanak name and also sign the paper so he doesn't not any relationship with Jhanak. Matlab wahi track repeat.na Jhanak main kuch change aaya na ani main.now ani knows very well that he really loves to Jhanak. You should say to arshi but i think so he wouldn't say something.in BTS also said subho doing wrong but what are you doing. Ani always take stand for the truth so why are you giving false hope to arshi seriously both leads characters are useless and always telling a lie.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Ani also said to appu pl don't take Jhanak name and also sign the paper so he doesn't not any relationship with Jhanak. Matlab wahi track repeat.na Jhanak main kuch change aaya na ani main.now ani knows very well that he really loves to Jhanak. You should say to arshi but i think so he wouldn't say something.in BTS also said subho doing wrong but what are you doing. Ani always take stand for the truth so why are you giving false hope to arshi seriously both leads characters are useless and always telling a lie.

Legally anyway he does not have any relationship with jhanak . Yeh paper sign karne se kya hi farak padega. He already said in mandir that their relationship can not be binded by pen or any document. Marne warne ki baat kar raha hai to accidental track la sakte hai makers. When jhanak left last time that time also he asked everyone to not call jhanak name. Everything on repeat mode.
asmitamohanty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Idhar shadi k naam pe illegal live in karwa rahe hai apne bete se aur udhar legal document sign karne k liye force bhi kar rahe hai!!kaise parents hai Jo khud k bete ka dard samajh nahi pate!!

Both Subho and Tanuja have always been disgusting... Actually for everyone in the show, Jhanak somehow always ends up becoming the main focus in everyone's life...Even for Ani's parents also.. keeping Jhanak away is more important than his son' s happiness....and wish..

For Arshi a non-existent competition with Jhanak is more important than herself and the person who she spent so many years of her life... with....

I really want Tanuja to change someday...Bcz I want Aniruddh to get his mother's affection....that care and warmth...

Par pata nahi Leena ji ki mission 3000 ke sceme me kaha fit hogasmiley36

Edited by asmitamohanty - 6 days ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Exactly....Ekk annulment sign karaya tha aur woh Mumbai me Insaan , bhagwan sabko yeh bolke aa Gaya ki Jhanak uski Biwi hai...

And they seriously think that they will be able to tie him down with this whatever random document....

Kitne bade jokers hai yeh BH ke evil gangs...and Shrishti and Arshi as well....

Ekk dhang ka villain bhi nahin hai yaha...kabhi Aniruddh Ko villain Banake dikha dete hai toh kabhi Jhanak kosmiley37

Bas yeh log every 100 epis ek paper hi sign karva sakte hain Ani se, aur kuch nahin smiley36โ€ฆyehi standard hai is show ke villains ka. Jokers sab ke sab smiley36

Ani koi bhi paper sign kar le, uski shakal pe toh clear ho gaya hai that he is just going through the motions. So evil gang is welcome to enjoy their hollow victory smiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Bas yeh log every 100 epis ek paper hi sign karva sakte hain Ani se, aur kuch nahin smiley36โ€ฆyehi standard hai is show ke villains ka. Jokers sab ke sab smiley36

Ani koi bhi paper sign kar le, uski shakal pe toh clear ho gaya hai that he is just going through the motions. So evil gang is welcome to enjoy their hollow victory smiley36

Evil BH wasis ko kuchh din poverty ka maja aur kuchh din duniya ghumne ka maja chakhana chahiye ..bas BH me baithe baithe chugli karte rehte hai aur sochte hai ki yehi asli duniya hai aur wo sab iss duniya ke badshah aur begam hai!๐Ÿ˜‚sab k sab brain me defect leke paida huye hai๐Ÿคฃ

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

https://x.com/jjhanak55/status/1839303168490090903?s=46 Arshi says you have to pay for ur sins . ANI says I will if I die I wonโ€™t care and he remembers the jhanak dialogue that god will take hisab. He also says coonection with jhanak is over now. Arshi ask him to write on paper . Looks like accidental track loading .

those hospital tracks r just YT edits from old clipsโ€ฆ nothing of such will happen..

Here he has just given up on his life .. he is like if death also comes then he wonโ€™t mind to loose his life..

For J he had told earlier without her he will die .. so now he is leading lifeless life without his love in his life ..

So without Jhanak he thinks whatโ€™s the use of living .. itโ€™s better god gives him death as punishment..

He even tells his baba will be punished by god smiley32 waiting for that