Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Arshi on nakli SR seemed full with grey matter!!pointing out all the right questions regarding Runak marriage and Anishit situationship...but makers again turned her dumb!!abhi ye madam biwi biwi pati pati khel rahi hai...๐Ÿ™„I am scared now about khel khel me SR game khelne ki bhi shaukin na hojaye didi!!๐Ÿคง๐Ÿคง

I always find it funny how Arshi is given SO much credit for mouthing random lines like she has decoded Runak ki saari history, geography smiley36. Her character is totally one-dimensional and makers just give her random lines for drama....but uske basis pe log kitna kuch soch lete hain about how smart or not smart she issmiley36

The SR scene was obviously just for drama...if Arshi really cared about Ani ko haasil karna, that was a clear opportunity for her...but she chose to do faltu victimizing drama instead ki she knows Ani doesn't love her and haaye so bechari she is....lol then in next breath also vowed to always stay stuck to him like a leech even if he doesn't love hersmiley36

Ismein kaunsi smartness thi exactly if she supposedly could see through Ani's lies but still never takes a stand about them? Bas Ani ko bura dikhaane ke liye Arshi ko 5 page ke dialogues de dene se kuch prove toh nahin ho jaata....the women still end up looking pathetic onlysmiley36

Filhaal toh no one seems interested in SR....sabko bas Ani ko torture karne mein interest hai toh I don't see any point in speculating about any SR.

AreYaar thumbnail

New BTS is released...ye Arshi, Srishti including his evil parents are forcing him to sign on a paper that he will shift abroad ..sachme sign kar dega kya!!baad me isko leke blackmail karenge ye log Ani ko!!

LOL they would have had better legal standing if they got him to register his shaadi with Arshismiley36.....yeh random paper singing for shifting abroad sounds so comical smiley36

But chalo achha hai....karte rahein focus on silly distractions instead smiley36

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreYaar

When a show drags on for more than 300 episodes, it's hard to keep the basic story threads in place and some things become so long overdue that whenever they happen, they lose a lot of impact by then.

Ani breaking up with Arshi is one such thread....this should have happened long back in the story because ample opportunities and reasons were there....Arshi learning that Runak went out together on his birthday by themselves, a lipstick mark on his neck....Ani declaring in front of everyone that he put sindoor on Jhanak in front of God so that should be considered valid, Ani running all the way to Kashmir to save Jhanak without telling Arshi....and most recenty, Ani again going to Mumbai after publicly accepting that he may indeed have been intimate with Jhanak....all this has been out in the open and still the breakup has not been done....because it's a plot device at this point - not some secret revelation that would change the course of the story....lol which is why I've stopped caring about when it happens now.

The show that Jhanak is heavily "inspired" from....Imlie....in that show, the breakup happened because the truth of the first marriage came out....so the TRUTH led to storyline shifts in that show....but in this show, nothing is hidden....lol all things are out in the open and happen in front of everyone's eyes....so the truth can't set anyone free in this story and the truth is mostly impactless here. This story is about perception and acceptance....in this story, truth is what you are willing to accept...it only becomes truth when you open your eyes to it even when facts are laid out for you dailysmiley36. So Ani-Arshi breakup won't happen because Ani's family and Arshi are both adamant that this relationship continue at all costs....even if the Runak marriage has been made public, even if Ani keeps running behind Jhanak....they want the public appearance of the rishta to continue, so it continues.

And there is a basic duality in Ani since way back that he stands up to his family for all other matters except for this topic....somehow for this topic alone, he bows his head like a "ghulaam" and gives in...he will otherwise defy Arshi many times in public, tell her to go back to her mom's house many times....but he will not find the courage to end the facade smiley36....that is baked into the plot at this point so it just feels like beating a dead horse to keep asking for that breakup....makers will continue it as they see fit smiley36....but Ani's character has an individuality beyond that baggage which I enjoy watching.

You know that's why this show is very very unpredictable....Like there is no secret left to be revealed that will bring any twists or turns... marriage truth was out,still nothing changed, Everyone knows that Ani loves Jhanak..but the reactions to it are funny...

I thought the day Arshi would know that Ani begged her win from Jhanak...how would she react, that is also out....and no reaction from her.

RuNak's physical intimacy is revealed but looks like no major change in terms of story perspectivesmiley37

Shrishti trying to kill Jhanak was revealed..but still Shrishti is there and all have forgotten about it...

I thought that when Jhanak would get to know that Aditya was misbehaving with Aniruddh, she would show him his place....

But she knows....she didn't have any issues with him insulting Aniruddh and infant both of them discussing him together...smiley36

This is a very very weired show....Most of the tracks are open-ended and what gets closure doesn't do anything for the storyline

Edited by asmitamohanty - 6 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I always find it funny how Arshi is given SO much credit for mouthing random lines like she has decoded Runak ki saari history, geography smiley36. Her character is totally one-dimensional and makers just give her random lines for drama....but uske basis pe log kitna kuch soch lete hain about how smart or not smart she issmiley36

The SR scene was obviously just for drama...if Arshi really cared about Ani ko haasil karna, that was a clear opportunity for her...but she chose to do faltu victimizing drama instead ki she knows Ani doesn't love her and haaye so bechari she is....lol then in next breath also vowed to always stay stuck to him like a leech even if he doesn't love hersmiley36

Ismein kaunsi smartness thi exactly if she supposedly could see through Ani's lies but still never takes a stand about them? Bas Ani ko bura dikhaane ke liye Arshi ko 5 page ke dialogues de dene se kuch prove toh nahin ho jaata....the women still end up looking pathetic onlysmiley36

Filhaal toh no one seems interested in SR....sabko bas Ani ko torture karne mein interest hai toh I don't see any point in speculating about any SR.

Arshi smart nahi hai wohi to problem hai!!!nahi to we would have got a worthy villain in the show...ek dhang ka villain nahi hai show me...bas BH hall drama all the time...Tejas v gayab hai kabse...he was the biggest Runak shipper!๐Ÿ˜‚

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://x.com/jjhanak55/status/1839303168490090903?s=46 Arshi says you have to pay for ur sins . ANI says I will if I die I wonโ€™t care and he remembers the jhanak dialogue that god will take hisab. He also says coonection with jhanak is over now. Arshi ask him to write on paper . Looks like accidental track loading .

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

You know that's why this show is very very unpredictable....Like there is no secret left to be revealed that will bring any twists or turns... marriage truth was out,still nothing changed, Everyone knows that Ani loves Jhanak..but the reactions to it are funny...

I thought the day Arshi would know that Ani begged her win from Jhanak...how would she react, that is also out....and no reaction from her.

RuNak's physical intimacy is revealed but looks like no major change in terms of story perspectivesmiley37

Shrishti trying to kill Jhanak was revealed..but still Shrishti is there and all have forgotten about it...

I thought that when Jhanak would get to know that Aditya was misbehaving with Aniruddh, she would show him his place....

But she knows....she didn't have any issues with him insulting Aniruddh and infant both of them discussing him together...smiley36

This is a very very weired show....Most of the tracks are open-ended and what gets closure doesn't do anything for the storyline

Absolutely...it's a damn weird show unlike any I've seen before smiley37

Is show mein sab analysis fail hain...it's best watched as a comedy of errors smiley36.

This is a story about constantly shifting perceptions about truth and who will accept what....lol only baseline is the caricaturish rich v/s poor drama they've set up with Bose family v/s gareeb log....that keeps going on in the background alongside Runak ka "we are soooooo confused" dramasmiley36

asmitamohanty thumbnail

New BTS is released...ye Arshi, Srishti including his evil parents are forcing him to sign on a paper that he will shift abroad ..sachme sign kar dega kya!!baad me isko leke blackmail karenge ye log Ani ko!!

smiley37.... finally...legal documents....

But achanak legal documents ki kya zarurat pad gayi....smiley37

Chalo...as Bipasha has said...long scene hai....toh lagta hai sab Ekk Ekk page ka dialogue bolne wale hai aur Aniruddh sunne wala hai......

Abhi makers are in a mood to torture him only....toh Wahi torture hota rahegasmiley36

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Chalo...as Bipasha has said...long scene hai....toh lagta hai sab Ekk Ekk page ka dialogue bolne wale hai aur Aniruddh sunne wala hai......

Abhi makers are in a mood to torture him only....toh Wahi torture hota rahegasmiley36

Ani is smart here also he started attack on his baba when his mom tried to pressurise him. Looks like he wonโ€™t sign . How can they make him write in papers abt going abroad and connection dialogue. Looks like they will ask lot of compensation if jhanak and ani meet again.
AreYaar thumbnail

LOL they have hardly been able to hold Ani to the previous "legal" document he signed about the annulment, phir bhi inka confidence dekho that making him sign another random document will keep him bound somehow smiley37

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Absolutely...it's a damn weird show unlike any I've seen before smiley37

Is show mein sab analysis fail hain...it's best watched as a comedy of errors smiley36.

This is a story about constantly shifting perceptions about truth and who will accept what....lol only baseline is the caricaturish rich v/s poor drama they've set up with Bose family v/s gareeb log....that keeps going on in the background alongside Runak ka "we are soooooo confused" dramasmiley36

Still a place in top 2/ top 3 for so many months....at a 10:30 pm slot....

Leena is trying to bring renissance in storytelling of ITVsmiley37.....and changing the face of writing here...We as an audience are part of the revolution and we didn't even know that....

Now that I know I am going to tell everyone that I am watching something as weired as thissmiley37