Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 days ago

https://youtube.com/shorts/d-czn-KnnOQ?si=7ELNeXEBKMqygnRn Ab yeh kya hai. Hiba changed look also hair style bhi . Movie shoot hoga

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Jhanak pushing ANI was always expected . I agree she chose very harsh way but it is the right thing to do bcoz ANI is not leaving Arshi . Unless he find courage to break with Arshi how can jhanak express her feelings to him. Even for himself he is not leaving Arshi. I wonโ€™t blame jhanak alone here both are not taking any stand for eo in front of family.

Isn't this a big presumption? Has Jhanak ever clearly said that she can only be with Ani if he leaves Arshi? No, she dismisses Ani's love in a sweeping manner in general by calling him a cheater, farebi, liar etc.....this is not the explanation of someone waiting for Ani to shed his Arshi baggage.....this is the explanation of someone who finds Ani a terrible and unacceptable person on every level....otherwise she would have not used the words she did.

Makers have never given Jhanak any dialogue or monologue where she says that if you were not with Arshi didi, then we could be together, Sirji....no, all she repeats on a loop over and over is ki aap Arshi didi ke hain, unke paas jaayiye....so then reason is not that she wants him to leave Arshi....reason is that she wants to prove herself as mahaan person who is sacrificing her love for Sirjismiley36

And in all this, never once does she actually think about his happiness...never once does she actually ask him ki Sirji what makes YOU happy? She is clear about the fact that she wants to manage her own life only....she is not waiting on anything from Ani....lol that is just drama she does to find a way to blame him all the time whether he comes to see her or whether he stays away from her.

I mean it's so hilarious that before going into the surgery, her wish was ki ek baar main Sirji ko dekh loon kisi tarhaan....lol and surgery se baahar aate hi - mujhe kabhi apni shakal mat dikhaayiyega phir se smiley36......a girl who can so easily take back her words as "main emotion mein beh gayi thi but now I'm good so you get lost"....lol us girl ke liye people are making the presumption that she is waiting for some breakup? smiley36

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Anyone who support FL is ok but Anni should come clean. AK played an important role in destroying j- Anni relationship.

He is real ๐Ÿ

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel_Shweta

hello AY, what's up, didn't know you watch jhanak show too. smiley1

yeah, jhanak conveniently put blame of Nakli shaadi on ani all the time...she always try to show her victim, while she is the one giving all idea of nakli shaadi to ani that night in kashmir..he wasn't even ready for fake or real wedding, but she convinced him...she is the one who signed the annulment papers first, said she has no reason for not signing the papers...ani never put blames on her for all this...Ani se ki shaadi nakli hai madam ke liye but pati bhi real wahi rahega....smiley29

Heya Shweta....LOL yep I've been watching Jhanak since a long time but been a silent reader in this forum....saw that there are many folks from Imlie forum here too. By the way, thank you for your daily episode clips on Twitter....helps me a lot when I'm skipping the epis so I can get an idea of what's going on from your clips smiley36

Yeh nakli, asli, jhooti, sacchi shaadi ka topic bahut hi zyada kheench liya hai makers ne....lol it's gotten tiresome to hear both of them calling it jhooti shaadi....koi ek toh usko saccha maan ke tik jaao bhai apni baat pesmiley24smiley36....upar se yeh Jhanak Maharani ka logic ki shaadi jhooti thi, but pati phir bhi Ani haismiley39.....does she think she is sasti Imlie? LOL yeh toh Imlie ka logic hota tha when she was justifying why she believes in the shaadi....but yeh logic Jhanak pe bilkul fit nahin hota given the circumstances of how that shaadi happened and how Jhanak has been calling it jhooti shaadi from day one....Imlie ne kabhi apni shaadi ko jhoota nahin bola tha.

Leena Aunty kamaal khichdi banaa rahi hain yahaan pe....lol bina official bigamy kiye loopholes se chala rahi hainsmiley36....Anishi shaadi hui nahin but Arshi is sitting in the house like a bahu....lol divorce and alimony drama nahin kar sakte cuz shaadi hui nahin so they are showing Arshi making threats about COMPENSATION instead of alimonysmiley36....jo shaadi hui hi nahin, usko todne ki dhamki phir bhi karenge aage at some point I'm sure....lol meanwhile Jhanak madam will be busy enjoying her fame and success with her new BFFsmiley36

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I said the other day she is sacrificing her love for Didi.But people here disagreed with me. And you are right AY she just want to be a good person. I think she is too good for Anni because Anni is a liar cheater. smiley36

She don't want to take blame k Didi ka ghar tor dea. Matlab Inhe do taraf khelna ha

Apna ghar basae arshi Didi ke saath sirjee๐Ÿ˜„

Ma aapse pyaar Kerti rahunge Sirji ๐Ÿ˜„

And saath mein AK as a friend rahega Mera. ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Jhanak type ke log end par akelay reh jaatay hain. Ya wou rehna chahte ha.๐Ÿ˜Œ

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajal9

In leena's dictionary kya hota hai women empowerment arshii ? Jo sara din half bahu bnkr sbpe apna screaming talent dikhati rehti hai!!smiley37

Ya janak? Jo apne carrier me kbhi apne dumm pr agee nhi bdh skti hmesha forcefully usse kaam krvaya jata ya fir usse kisiki jrurat pdti hai Ad shoot anii ke kehne pr kiya ,dance competition rudra guru ji ke kehne pr participate kiya , or ab film bhi aditya ke kehne pr krna chahti hai smiley44

In my pov only minu is example of true women empowerment jo independent haismiley20

Baki leena ki mahan creativity ka kya hi kehna hum normal jo sochte hai leena aunty hmse 10 kadam opposite direction me sochte hai pta nhi agee konsa positive character flip krke negative bna desmiley42

@bold: ROFL soooo true...At every single point, people have to PLEAD with Jhanak to go dance or act or whatever....lol Maharani ki tarhaan jam ke baith jaati hai while a rotating list of people keep begging her ki madam kuch kaam kar lo apni zindagi banaane ke liye.....pehle 200 epis Ani ne din/raat iske haath jode ki padhaai kar lo, kuch job kar lo, independent ban lo.....us Ani ko do second mein laat maar ke yeh Mumbai aa gayi and yahaan bhi kabhi Guruji, kabhi AK iske saamne bheek maangte rehte hain ki madam kuch kaam kar lo.....this is Leena Aunty ka idea of empowerment smiley37

This is why I find it so funny when Jhanak tries to give bhaashan to Ani about how she has KAAM in Mumbai and she loves her life here....us Ani ko gyaan de rahi hai jiski wajah se this Mumbai option even exists for her today? LOL Ani na hota toh iska pyara AK bhi na hota jiske dum pe Mumbai mein akkad ke baithi haismiley36

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

Anyone who support FL is ok but Anni should come clean. AK played an important role in destroying j- Anni relationship.

He is real ๐Ÿ

Leena will never unite Runak. This show was never abt leads getting together. AK role is only to create MU between Runak. Once jhanak becomes superstar his role will be over . Jhanak never gave any hopes to him . Jhanak also referred AK as true friend to ANI . Even AK said ki he and jhanak does not have rishta. But ani still mu AK as love interest of jhanak and ignoring other inhibitions of jhanak abt Arshi. He just donโ€™t want to look at that angle. Like how I can not tolerate Arshi same way now AK has been irritating. Makers should not have created a love angle between AK and Jhanak. ANI has his own share of mistakes and this phase is for that hisab. Jhanak also did her share of mistake she will also repent on her decision for pushing Sirji towards Arshi. This phase will be realisation for her so that there is no guilt left in her before accepting her love for sirji.
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://youtube.com/shorts/d-czn-KnnOQ?si=7ELNeXEBKMqygnRn Ab yeh kya hai. Hiba changed look also hair style bhi . Movie shoot hoga

Haan... looking forward to it...

J ka abhi paise kamana zaroori hai!๐Ÿ˜›Sirjee garib hone wale hai na kuchh hi dino me...tab help karni padegi...๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜†

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

@bold: ROFL soooo true...At every single point, people have to PLEAD with Jhanak to go dance or act or whatever....lol Maharani ki tarhaan jam ke baith jaati hai while a rotating list of people keep begging her ki madam kuch kaam kar lo apni zindagi banaane ke liye.....pehle 200 epis Ani ne din/raat iske haath jode ki padhaai kar lo, kuch job kar lo, independent ban lo.....us Ani ko do second mein laat maar ke yeh Mumbai aa gayi and yahaan bhi kabhi Guruji, kabhi AK iske saamne bheek maangte rehte hain ki madam kuch kaam kar lo.....this is Leena Aunty ka idea of empowerment smiley37

This is why I find it so funny when Jhanak tries to give bhaashan to Ani about how she has KAAM in Mumbai and she loves her life here....us Ani ko gyaan de rahi hai jiski wajah se this Mumbai option even exists for her today? LOL Ani na hota toh iska pyara AK bhi na hota jiske dum pe Mumbai mein akkad ke baithi haismiley36

Leenaji very intelligent person without good content her show becoming no 2 show. Always track repeating but place different ๐Ÿ˜‚

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

I said the other day she is sacrificing her love for Didi.But people here disagreed with me. And you are right AY she just want to be a good person. I think she is too good for Anni because Anni is a liar cheater. smiley36

She don't want to take blame k Didi ka ghar tor dea. Matlab Inhe do taraf khelna ha

Apna ghar basae arshi Didi ke saath sirjee๐Ÿ˜„

Ma aapse pyaar Kerti rahunge Sirji ๐Ÿ˜„

And saath mein AK as a friend rahega Mera. ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Jhanak type ke log end par akelay reh jaatay hain. Ya wou rehna chahte ha.๐Ÿ˜Œ

Exactly! She thinks she is too good for Ani because she is morally superior to himsmiley36....she considers him a liar/cheater etc. etc. but still loves him cuz he is her pati smiley36...that seems to be makers ka logic here....that she is too good for him but she still loves him so see how great she issmiley32smiley36

Ani is wrong cuz usne Arshi se break up nahin kiya but Jhanak ke feelings are all pure even if she considers her Didi ka fiance/fake pati as her own real patismiley36

Yeh AK ko toh mast backup option banaake set kar liya hai Jhanak ne....masterstroke, I must saysmiley36. Aise hi nahin itne mard paagal iske peechhe....pehle woh Tejas, phir Rahul....eternal paagal aashiq Anirudh Bose and now AK alsosmiley36

Meanwhile celebrity Arshi didi ek software engineer ke peechhe itni paagal hai like duniya mein aur koi aadmi hi nahinsmiley36