Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinag2001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Jhanak ke standard expressions aur Basu house ka Mithai obsession - smiley12

It is time Jhanak changes her standard stressed and lost expression and wears her new life with a smile. All along she has been convinced that she is empowering the scenes with her lost and upset expressions, but, she seems to be overdoing it now, so much so that these frown lines can get permanent. smiley37 smiley14

While it is true that she has seen some tough times, wearing a gloomy look all the time cannot solve problems. She is not even as lost as she looks. With a clear conscience, she marries Ani, in Kashmir, when they could have easily escaped from Kashmir without getting married, hiding the marriage from Arshi, while she keeps calling her Arshi Didi and continuing to stay at Basu house when she is an adult and can make her way out, willingly playing the role of a maid while fuelling her growing attraction to Ani. smiley29

Jhanak 's expression of looking frightened all the time is weighing the serial down. Her approach of breaking away from Ani while still not breaking free of her emotions is actually sending a mental SMS to Ani all the time, so much so that he is unable to focus anywhere else. smiley5

On a different note, the Basu home seems to have so much free time, that they gather in the living room waiting to humiliate the inflow of people coming in from 'Boshti', passing hideously immature comments on the sweets, and passing degrading remarks on Lalon and his family, makes them appear as a set of deeply insecure and people who need treatment by a psychiatrist. smiley23

Cannot believe that Tanuja is Ani's Mom, the way she is so negative all the time as if she were deprived of the basic things in life.smiley22

It is time the scriptwriters clear up this rona dhona, cheekhna chillana and showcase some happy episodes.smiley7

Applaud Meenu who has the guts to talk straight with the Basu family. It is time she married Choton and moved into this family, to challenge them with her honest opinionssmiley40smiley20smiley32

Edited by tinag2001 - 7 days ago
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angel_Shweta

aaj meenu ne baja dali arshi aur tanuja ki.smiley37smiley37

choton ko bol rhe basti mein reh le, kahin ek din tum log khud na a jao raste pe, basti mein ja kar rehna padhe, you all are behaving like kids....smiley36

waise yeh aaj bhi basus ke kangaal hona highlight kiye. lagta jaldi yeh track dekhne ko milega, maybe woh commissioner bta dega shubho ki sachai lalon aur uski maa ko, they might make a plan to take revenge from them, maza ayega lalon kangaal kar de basus ko..smiley16smiley36

lalon ke neighbours honge basu's or may be lalon will shift in Bose house. ๐Ÿ˜

Aik dafa ho he jayesmiley36

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
This track is more centered about inner turmoil and heartbreak of Anirudh. THis time he will not be able to hide his pain. This track is much better than doing Arshi my biwi jaap. After getting intimate when ANI did not break up with Arshi and was ready to marry Arshi, Jhanak also faced the heartbreak and longing ness where he was busy in doing PDA. But jhanak being a strong girl was able to absorb the pain and took a decision of leaving BH. This longingness and yearning is necesaary for ANI also before getting together. However Leena will never unite leads but before accepting the love for both sides this phase is necessary. May be this pain might help ANI to get free from Arshi. Bcoz till now he was hiding his feelings from her but now it would be difficult to hide his pain and accept his love for jhanak. KA will rock the heartbreak scenes.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

And my idea of empowerment is different from makers..may be..Where I can see,she was always a weakness of Aniruddh..she still is his weakness...by always pushing him backwards whenever he tries to take steps forward in his liberation...If she can't be the strength of the only person she loves and considers husband (I can't tolerate Pati word from her mouth now)...then she is a weak character...Bhaasan se strong nahi ban jata koi...action se Banta hai...and she is nothing but a loser who is her own worst enemy..... and loves to play victim....by pushing herself and Aniruddh into darkness again and again....when they are on the verge of liberation...

To be honest, ITV is the last place anyone should be looking at for empowerment smiley36.....which is why I find it very funny when I read people feeling so invested in Jhanak's "career" in this story smiley36.....her so called career is just a means to an end for drama in this story....there is never going to be any true empowerment there. Even shows like Anupama claim to be running on empowerment and how much empowerment is being shown even there after 4 years? She always manages to come back to gareebi no matter how many opportunities she gets to succeed....same will happen with Jhanak smiley36....because ITV FLs don't know how to manage success or take yes for an answer smiley36

Anyways, in Jhanak's case - she has never understood that she is Ani's vulnerability....even though he has made it so obvious so many times with the way he has reacted about any matter related to her....he has never gone that overboard for anyone else. For a long time the excuse was that Ani never tells her directly, he puts on a performance about ILU Arshi, that is why Jhanak doesn't know....but now he laid it out pretty clearly right? He fought the whole world to come for her surgery, to save her....and still Jhanak doesn't care.....lol so makers have made all her excuses from the last 300 episodes quite moot right now.

Ani keeps saying many times that the girl he loves doesn't understand him....he means that for Jhanak only....and in the recent scene he also admitted to the cab driver that he hasn't been able to explain to her how much he loves her....so that fundamental conflict will continue for the foreseeable future I guess since makers have to drag the story....Jhanak is never going to comprehend how much Ani needs her to be his strength, to give him the courage to fight for himself. And she never even thinks of this in context of how much he has fought for her so the least she can do is be his strength in return too.....no, instead her choice is always to push him away as part of her presumption that his life is better off without her. Makers will never show Jhanak witnessing that Ani is devastated without her or they will make her presume that he is upset for some other reason...lol conveniently Ani's family also never notices this and everyone just continues moving along in their presumptions smiley36

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

See...you were the one who protested in one of my earlier posts, where I said he should leave his family and think about his own happiness๐Ÿ˜‚

Now we are on the same page...ab Aya oot pahad k nichey!๐Ÿ˜œ

In that case I always wanted Jhanak and Anirudh together.

Buy now I dont want her near him after her brutality( my thinking is not what matters, its the writers story, but putting it from my side) .

So what I said about him not leaving his family would be in response to what you had written and I dont remember on what context it was.. I just read posts and write my disagreement and forget..

Dont keep in mind ..!!!

And what is it taunt.. Oot pahad and all.. Great.. Aap toh sach mein Jhanak admirer hai ..

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

@bold: LOL I do find it amusing to see how Jhanak makers twist past events with the confidence that audience will not remember how things actually unfoldedsmiley36. First with the forced shaadi, they are trying to project again and again like it was forced on Jhanak when SHE was the one who convinced Ani to go along with the "nakli shaadi"smiley36....and then this annulment....they expect that audience has forgotten that Jhanak was the one so eager to sign the annulment papers from the moment Shubho presented them....Ani was the one who tried to stall for as long as he could....but she is narrating that annulment incident like that was another atyachaar done on her by Anismiley36

Also, I must say after this most recent round of bakwaas from Jhanak, I've gotten quite tired of the Kashmir shaadi wala FB....makers should stop repeating it in every episode when it has been rendered so pointless in the plot with daily repetitions of "nakli shaadi but phir bhi pati" blah blah.

Agli baar tab dikhana if kuch dhang ki clarification karni hai about that shaadi and the leads having the guts to both acknowledge ki woh shaadi sacchi hai, not jhooti.

hello AY, what's up, didn't know you watch jhanak show too. smiley1

yeah, jhanak conveniently put blame of Nakli shaadi on ani all the time...she always try to show her victim, while she is the one giving all idea of nakli shaadi to ani that night in kashmir..he wasn't even ready for fake or real wedding, but she convinced him...she is the one who signed the annulment papers first, said she has no reason for not signing the papers...ani never put blames on her for all this...Ani se ki shaadi nakli hai madam ke liye but pati bhi real wahi rahega....smiley29

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

lalon ke neighbours honge basu's or may be lalon will shift in Bose house. ๐Ÿ˜

Aik dafa ho he jayesmiley36

lalon and his family shifts in bose house, yeh mast rahega..shubho ko driver bna de, bipasha aur tanuja ko maids...smiley37smiley37 mazaa ayega dekhne mein...smiley36

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

In leena's dictionary kya hota hai women empowerment arshii ? Jo sara din half bahu bnkr sbpe apna screaming talent dikhati rehti hai!!smiley37

Ya janak? Jo apne carrier me kbhi apne dumm pr agee nhi bdh skti hmesha forcefully usse kaam krvaya jata ya fir usse kisiki jrurat pdti hai Ad shoot anii ke kehne pr kiya ,dance competition rudra guru ji ke kehne pr participate kiya , or ab film bhi aditya ke kehne pr krna chahti hai smiley44

In my pov only minu is example of true women empowerment jo independent haismiley20

Baki leena ki mahan creativity ka kya hi kehna hum normal jo sochte hai leena aunty hmse 10 kadam opposite direction me sochte hai pta nhi agee konsa positive character flip krke negative bna desmiley42

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angel_Shweta

lalon and his family shifts in bose house, yeh mast rahega..shubho ko driver bna de, bipasha aur tanuja ko maids...smiley37smiley37 mazaa ayega dekhne mein...smiley36

jisko jo banana ha bana lain

Phir to

Their house

Their rules par chalega๐Ÿคฃ

Is memsahib ko bhi busy karen ๐Ÿคฃ

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I don't know she is dumb or she likes to get attention from AK...I did nt like how she allowed him to caress her hair. How she did nt say anything to AK when he said he insulted Ani. AK intentions are very clear ...under the pretense of Sacha dost he is trying to guilt trip her and also trying to show he is the best person over Ani..so she has to pick him over Ani.

Yes, I found that amusing that before the surgery, Jhanak was acting awkward when AK tried to touch her hair...but post surgery, she is cool with him touching her hair nowsmiley36

She didn't say anything to AK about insulting Ani because that is what she wants - ki Ani ki sab log itni insult karein ki woh Jhanak se door rahe.....so AK is her partner in crime for this mission now....lol

AK is essentially the male Arshi....he will persistently cling to Jhanak even if she claims she still loves Ani only....and over time they will also get touchy feely just like Anishi PDA was going on....wonder if Jhanak will be bashed as much for AdiNak PDA as Ani has been for Anishi PDAsmiley36