Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WatchTv98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

He won't leave as there is no motivation now. Unless his family does not understand his state he won't have any courage to do that. Mostly after Durga pooja major showdown will happen between Anishi. Unless Shubho downfall does not happen it won't break down. The anishi relationship is dependent on Abroad trip. Makers are hinting the Shubhu downfall in every alternate episode so mostly it will happen in durga pooja , ANI won't be going to abroad then Arshi will show her actual colors.

I guess youโ€™re right. Either Jhanak will realise she was wrong and will stop him from going abroad or shubho will be arrested and Bose family will become homeless (overnight like meenu mentioned in todays episode) and Jhanak will be there saviour.

Possibility of both things happening but Iโ€™m guessing this will climax during bigg boss/durga pooja week

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: WatchTv98

I guess youโ€™re right. Either Jhanak will realise she was wrong and will stop him from going abroad or shubho will be arrested and Bose family will become homeless (overnight like meenu mentioned in todays episode) and Jhanak will be there saviour.

Possibility of both things happening but Iโ€™m guessing this will climax during bigg boss/durga pooja week

why jhanak will stop him. ACC to her he is going with Arshi. Mostly it will be Shubhu downfall then Arshi herself will walk out and ani declining Abroad trip. Jhanak helping Bose family. Looking at his parents I still doubt his parents will ever accept jhanak. Yea but jhanak will come and save ANI if SK files cases against him and ask compensation.
Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

It's really interesting how you brought Aniruddh's past deeds to justify Jhanak's words here...

So you mean Jhanak avenged her insults...right.?.., Setting the scores... making it " tit for tat"....if yes...then okay.... I am fine...but is this what Jhanak thinks...Noooooo she is doing all this under the grab of " Mahanta"

Yes what Aniruddh said was wrong...very very wrong...but Anirudh said all the nasty things he did because of a MU.....and even I agree that he has said horrible things to her many times - no justifying that...but ultimately he was saying it as part of a mistaken impression....it was not some cold blooded calculated thing - those were impulsive outbursts from him every time.What Jhanak did was calculated to tear him apart...to break him.... Jhanak was under no misunderstanding.. she knew that he loved her, had given his heart to her..knew what impact her words would have on him..still she said them..her intention was to break him,to destroy him only...and she was very successful.

She said the most cruel thing by how happy she is as she is not carrying his child...The fact that Jhanak said she had forgiven him is the biggest lie...she returned him all his insults with interest... specially when he was sooo sooo honest with confession and apology... Literally wearing his heart on his sleeve and putting it in front of her to trample..... giving her the power to destroy him and she used that power...

And thik hai.... it's a very human emotions...to feel hurt...to not being able to forgive and forget... sometimes we hurt the person whom we love the most...human being are complicated and flawed..If Jhanak had been honest and said that you didn't trust me,you Character assacinated me, you broke my heart...hence I am rejecting you ..I would have applauded her...but no.like always chose to be dishonest... unlike Aniruddh who no matter how ugly or beautiful but was always honest with her

But does Jhanak think that she is flawed...???

Here comes another difference.. Aniruddh understood that he did a mistake...he accepted in front of his entire family that he insulted her...that he wronged her...he apologized in front of Jhanak....not even once he tried to justify himself saying that he was also a victim of circumstances..Does Jhanak ever even apologize? Even in a monologue do we hear a "mujhe maaf kar deejiye, Sirji?"..Noo ulta what she did is justified herself immediately under the grab of Mahanta....she is not being able to accept this dark flawed side of her own personality and that's how she is justifying herself...

The AniShi relationship that she is so worried about....she literally destroyed the marriage with her reckless and hasty pregnancy declaration.... I don't think any real marriage can be normal after that...he finally reached a place where he understood that may be something transpired between them physically in that night...and said..it infront of his family...also..Now is there any point of return in a marriage for that.....

Does Jhanak feel any guilt for that??? Did she apologize even once...

And now the impression she gave to him is that only because of the baby she had come to him..but making physical relationship with him doesn't matter in anyway......is it true? Was she honest? I don't know....

Not this time...

She always goes away using most brutal words to him in the name of showing mirrors...This time I want her to apologise....baas....

I like flawed Jhanak...but definitely not this Jhanak who is trying to cover up all her flaws, mistakes , human disappointments under the cover of Mahanta & sacrifice....bcz she is not Mahaan....at all...

I understand Art is subjective and perspective differs.....so I can't force my thoughts on you...but in my opinion, Jhanak was completely brutal...this time and her monologue made it completely worse

well said, girl...

tumne mere dil ki baat hi bol di.i completely agree with you...

ani ne jo bhi jhanak ko kaha woh sab galat tha but he said it in anger, it was a impulsive move. he regretted it later, family ke samne jhanak ke liye ladha bhi, accepted his mistakes also, he wanted to make things right..Jhanak ne intentionally sab bola hai ani ko, it was a calculated move..she wanted to break his heart brutally so that he goes back to arshi, never returns to her...pushing him again to live in a loveless relationship with arshi, how come this is good for arshi too? can she be happy with him? ani already told her arshi and uske beech ab kuch theek nhi hai, she still pushed him to her...jhanak ko bs mahaan banana hai, in whose eyes, hers??? becoz basus and arshi don't care about her sacrifices...kisi ko farak na padhega....smiley5

Also, she didn't even guts to accept her mistake, pregnancy ka jaap gati rhe, ani ki image kharab kar dali, aur pregnant hi nhi thi...waah...she literally mentally harassed ani for those days. ani still sab bhool gya, still usko sabke samne defend kar rha tha...there are ways to talk about the situation, but jhanak always choose the brutal ways to talk to ani...zyada hi rude ho jati hai. let's see yeh kaise wapis ayegi kolkata....becoz isko ab guilt hone lag gya hai, sirji ko zyada hi bol dali when she knows ani did so much for her, she is alive today somewhat becoz of ani's prayers only...smiley23

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

So two powerhouse will be with J in BH in future ..Lalon and Mrinalini โค๏ธ

Today I felt lalon lost fire

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

aaj meenu ne baja dali arshi aur tanuja ki.smiley37smiley37

choton ko bol rhe basti mein reh le, kahin ek din tum log khud na a jao raste pe, basti mein ja kar rehna padhe, you all are behaving like kids....smiley36

waise yeh aaj bhi basus ke kangaal hona highlight kiye. lagta jaldi yeh track dekhne ko milega, maybe woh commissioner bta dega shubho ki sachai lalon aur uski maa ko, they might make a plan to take revenge from them, maza ayega lalon kangaal kar de basus ko..smiley16smiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel_Shweta

choton ko bol rhe basti mein reh le, kahin ek din tum log khud na a jao raste pe, basti mein ja kar rehna padhe, you all are behaving like kids....smiley36

waise yeh aaj bhi basus ke kangaal hona highlight kiye. lagta jaldi yeh track dekhne ko milega, maybe woh commissioner bta dega shubho ki sachai lalon aur uski maa ko, they might make a plan to take revenge from them, maza ayega lalon kangaal kar de basus ko..smiley16smiley36

Poverty ek baar dekhni chahiye in logon ko...alag hi duniya me jeete hai.. idiots...

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Today I felt lalon lost fire

He was being respectful towards his sasuralwale...but if the Basus keep on disrespecting him like this, then he will revolt someday for sure ..

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel_Shweta

waiting for this track ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿคช

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Jhanak pushing ANI was always expected . I agree she chose very harsh way but it is the right thing to do bcoz ANI is not leaving Arshi . Unless he find courage to break with Arshi how can jhanak express her feelings to him. Even for himself he is not leaving Arshi. I wonโ€™t blame jhanak alone here both are not taking any stand for eo in front of family.

he needs to voice his feelings to his family.. until he does that.. he will only suffer a lot

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

It's really interesting how you brought Aniruddh's past deeds to justify Jhanak's words here...

So you mean Jhanak avenged her insults...right.?.., Setting the scores... making it " tit for tat"....if yes...then okay.... I am fine...but is this what Jhanak thinks...Noooooo she is doing all this under the grab of " Mahanta"

Yes what Aniruddh said was wrong...very very wrong...but Anirudh said all the nasty things he did because of a MU.....and even I agree that he has said horrible things to her many times - no justifying that...but ultimately he was saying it as part of a mistaken impression....it was not some cold blooded calculated thing - those were impulsive outbursts from him every time.What Jhanak did was calculated to tear him apart...to break him.... Jhanak was under no misunderstanding.. she knew that he loved her, had given his heart to her..knew what impact her words would have on him..still she said them..her intention was to break him,to destroy him only...and she was very successful.

She said the most cruel thing by how happy she is as she is not carrying his child...The fact that Jhanak said she had forgiven him is the biggest lie...she returned him all his insults with interest... specially when he was sooo sooo honest with confession and apology... Literally wearing his heart on his sleeve and putting it in front of her to trample..... giving her the power to destroy him and she used that power...

And thik hai.... it's a very human emotions...to feel hurt...to not being able to forgive and forget... sometimes we hurt the person whom we love the most...human being are complicated and flawed..If Jhanak had been honest and said that you didn't trust me,you Character assacinated me, you broke my heart...hence I am rejecting you ..I would have applauded her...but no.like always chose to be dishonest... unlike Aniruddh who no matter how ugly or beautiful but was always honest with her

But does Jhanak think that she is flawed...???

Here comes another difference.. Aniruddh understood that he did a mistake...he accepted in front of his entire family that he insulted her...that he wronged her...he apologized in front of Jhanak....not even once he tried to justify himself saying that he was also a victim of circumstances..Does Jhanak ever even apologize? Even in a monologue do we hear a "mujhe maaf kar deejiye, Sirji?"..Noo ulta what she did is justified herself immediately under the grab of Mahanta....she is not being able to accept this dark flawed side of her own personality and that's how she is justifying herself...

The AniShi relationship that she is so worried about....she literally destroyed the marriage with her reckless and hasty pregnancy declaration.... I don't think any real marriage can be normal after that...he finally reached a place where he understood that may be something transpired between them physically in that night...and said..it infront of his family...also..Now is there any point of return in a marriage for that.....

Does Jhanak feel any guilt for that??? Did she apologize even once...

And now the impression she gave to him is that only because of the baby she had come to him..but making physical relationship with him doesn't matter in anyway......is it true? Was she honest? I don't know....

Not this time...

She always goes away using most brutal words to him in the name of showing mirrors...This time I want her to apologise....baas....

I like flawed Jhanak...but definitely not this Jhanak who is trying to cover up all her flaws, mistakes , human disappointments under the cover of Mahanta & sacrifice....bcz she is not Mahaan....at all...

I understand Art is subjective and perspective differs.....so I can't force my thoughts on you...but in my opinion, Jhanak was completely brutal...this time and her monologue made it completely worse

THANK YOU for laying it all out so clearly. Bang on post smiley32smiley32smiley32