Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

These days episodes are very emotional...so am watching episodes bit late..

Waiting for some positivity...

I can't tolerate Ani the puppet to Arshi didi era.

Same here...I thought I will enjoy Krushal's acting prowess..but this overdose of emotional atyachar on him is unbearable...I will skip episodes for some time..

Edited by Dibya_C - 7 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Thats what they are explaining jhanak side of story but not a single monologue of ANI to keep Arshi with him. There is no justification for keeping Arshi. Now when he knows he does not love Arshi why he want to stay . Arshi why does she want ANI . She does not desire physical intimacy nor she need financial support and she is ready to compromise her self respect. Only thing is she does want to lose to jhanak.

Yes...it's all about do or die situation for Arshi ..she just wants to snatch Ani from J, which now onwards will be impossible...he is taken... completely...I watched the precap and she is finally giving villain vibes...

Ani ka side explain karenge kaise makers!!! there's no logical explanation behind his decision to stay with Arshi...as per makers' logic, show will end if they show Anirudh's logical decisions..again...curse of the medium..MLs are wallpapers in tv serials.. makers are trying to do the same with Ani now..

Dibya_C thumbnail

https://youtu.be/vv_0ho0WPBk?feature=shared Poor boy ki class lagne wali hai kal ke episode mein. Patrali said bahut lamba scene hai. He is already broken . Letโ€™s see how he defends tomorrow.

Yes...it will be hounds vs a broken man๐Ÿ’”

I hope one day J understands his situation and how she is the biggest contributor in breaking him off ..and heal him and free him from all the tortures his family and Arshi inflict on himโฃ๏ธ

I am looking forward to Jhanak taking stand for Anirudh, only Anirudh...without thinking about the world...โค๏ธ

WatchTv98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I see the breakdown of Ani and Arshiโ€™s relationship happening very soon. Ani is mentally checked out of the relationship anyway and is literalky waiting for jhanak but I feel Arshi will turn into an even bigger red flag now that there is no competition with jhanak in regards to Ani. Maybe Ani will leave Arshi (doubt it)

szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

What did Mrinalini say?? I am not in X that's why can't see the contents of the link...so asking...๐Ÿ˜›

Mrinalini took everyone to task. she told Mimi not only her but her parents and brother and sister in law act like kids, so she has to school them, occupational hazard. She even asked how can elders of this family not address this issue.

When Arshi tried calling "Mrinalini" Choton (I did not understand this part) does not include you as fam, she said even Ani said the same thing to you but you are still here. And the owners of this house consider me as family so I am part of this fam. bindas muh band kara diya. And coolly continued with Appu and Badoma. It will be fun to watch her in action. All of them looked scared of her

Edited by szsiddiqa - 7 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: WatchTv98

I see the breakdown of Ani and Arshiโ€™s relationship happening very soon. Ani is mentally checked out of the relationship anyway and is literalky waiting for jhanak but I feel Arshi will turn into an even bigger red flag now that there is no competition with jhanak in regards to Ani. Maybe Ani will leave Arshi (doubt it)

To win a non existent battle with J, now Arshi will force him to stay with her and will torture him mentally ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”

Only J can save him...please J understand his situation and support him to break the shackles of the pastโฃ๏ธ

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

Mrinalini took everyone to task. she told Mimi not only her but her parents and brother and sister in law act like kids, so she has to school the, occupational hazard. She even asked how can elders of this family not address this issue.

When Arshi tried calling "Mrinalini" Choton (I did not understand this part) does not include you as fam, she said even Ani said the same thing to you but you are still here. And the owners of this house consider me as family so I am part of this fam. bindas muh band kara diya. And coolly continued with Appu and Badoma. It will be fun to watch her in action. All of them looked scared of her

So two powerhouse will be with J in BH in future ..Lalon and Mrinalini โค๏ธ

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: WatchTv98

He won't leave as there is no motivation now. Unless his family does not understand his state he won't have any courage to do that. Mostly after Durga pooja major showdown will happen between Anishi. Unless Shubho downfall does not happen it won't break down. The anishi relationship is dependent on Abroad trip. Makers are hinting the Shubhu downfall in every alternate episode so mostly it will happen in durga pooja , ANI won't be going to abroad then Arshi will show her actual colors.
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

To win a non existent battle with J, now Arshi will force him to stay with her and will torture him mentally ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”

Only J can save him...please J understand his situation and support him to break the shackles of the pastโฃ๏ธ

How jhanak can help him unless he himself does not want to break it. Nothing can be done before jhanak becoming superstar. So that during financial crisis she can come and help the family. Also Shubhu and evil ladies will know the actual colors of Arshi and SK.
Dibya_C thumbnail

He won't leave as there is no motivation now. Unless his family does not understand his state he won't have any courage to do that. Mostly after Durga pooja major showdown will happen between Anishi. Unless Shubho downfall does not happen it won't break down. The anishi relationship is dependent on Abroad trip. Makers are hinting the Shubhu downfall in every alternate episode so mostly it will happen in durga pooja , ANI won't be going to abroad then Arshi will show her actual colors.

Ye Arshi faltu me khudko independent career oriented woman bolti hai...how will she continue her career if she goes abroad!!๐Ÿ™„