Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: xnbstar

I agreed but she should realize the importance of her love and respect herself as well.

Ani se ek baar politely baat to karey k uskay kya fears hai, kasey practical solution nikal sakta hn but rejecting him brutally like this jisny apni zindagi barbat kardi ussey abad krney me isn't fair 💔🫵

Jhanak ka bhi officially character kharab kar diya hai ab 😡

I'm feeling Jhanak ko bahut buri tarah guilt hora hai abhi, she'll realize her biggest mistake and understand that his sirji is more valuable over any stupid didi.

Ani should also break his ties with Arshi as she's also dealing him like a pet animal. Jaha marzi ati hn, sabky samny bezati kardeti hn...

Iss production house ki storytelling part bahut ziada bakwas hai 😡

hey how did Ani respond when she went to BH?

Politely and explained to her nicely why she was shameless and came to foist Adi's baby on him?

Both are ruthless with eo. Ani insulted J for over a month.

One day J insults him back, everyone is up in arms. People should go and listen to his words in the oregnancy track and how he grovelled to Arshi and Shristi to stay with him and not leave him because of J's lies.

He thought J came to Kolkatta to break his family and bring his image down - really, and he said he would die but he would not accept his child. He called it what - aiyaashi of another man.

In comparison J has been quite subdued and also delivered her insults in private. Ani insulted her even before basti. How many times he asked J a woman if she had no shame? How many times did he stand mute and joined in his family calling her uss type ki ladki besharam, aisi ladikiyaan... what not.

he even wanted to drag her out of BH at one point. After asking J to give up dance show for J; he had the gall to praise Arshi for being winner. The man gets unhinged when jealous.

Edited by PPak - 7 days ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PPak

this or fear of Arshi commiting suicide and blaming J.

Now I feel they just wont explain why and leave it to viewers to decipher

Thats what they are explaining jhanak side of story but not a single monologue of ANI to keep Arshi with him. There is no justification for keeping Arshi. Now when he knows he does not love Arshi why he want to stay . Arshi why does she want ANI . She does not desire physical intimacy nor she need financial support and she is ready to compromise her self respect. Only thing is she does want to lose to jhanak.
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Politely and explained to her nicely why she was shameless and came to foist Adi's baby on him?

One day J insults him back, everyone is up in arms. People should go and listen to his words in the oregnancy track and how he grovelled to Arshi and Shristi to stay with him and not leave him because of J's lies.

He thought J came to Kolkatta to break his family and bring his image down - really, and he said he would die but he would not accept his child. He called it what - aiyaashi of another man.

In comparison J has been quite subdued and also delivered her insults in private. Ani insulted her even before basti. How many times he asked J a woman if she had no shame? How many times did he stand mute and joined in his family calling her uss type ki ladki besharam, aisi ladikiyaan... what not.

he even wanted to drag her out of BH at one point. After asking J to give up dance show for J; he had the gall to praise Arshi for being winner. The man gets unhinged when jealous.

Yes he has been done so much wrong things in this reason that she didn't give info about her health.you have to take one stand. She insulting alone but she didn't take any stand when adi said i insulting him. Now she shouldn't go if ani is dying because his family have for care not alone.lots of times she also insulting him in front of family in this reason both are wrong.

shanakanj thumbnail

https://youtu.be/vv_0ho0WPBk?feature=shared Poor boy ki class lagne wali hai kal ke episode mein. Patrali said bahut lamba scene hai. He is already broken . Let’s see how he defends tomorrow.

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It's really interesting how you brought Aniruddh's past deeds to justify Jhanak's words here...

So you mean Jhanak avenged her insults...right.?.., Setting the scores... making it " tit for tat"....if yes...then okay.... I am fine...but is this what Jhanak thinks...Noooooo she is doing all this under the grab of " Mahanta"

Yes what Aniruddh said was wrong...very very wrong...but Anirudh said all the nasty things he did because of a MU.....and even I agree that he has said horrible things to her many times - no justifying that...but ultimately he was saying it as part of a mistaken impression....it was not some cold blooded calculated thing - those were impulsive outbursts from him every time.What Jhanak did was calculated to tear him apart...to break him.... Jhanak was under no misunderstanding.. she knew that he loved her, had given his heart to her..knew what impact her words would have on him..still she said them..her intention was to break him,to destroy him only...and she was very successful.

She said the most cruel thing by how happy she is as she is not carrying his child...The fact that Jhanak said she had forgiven him is the biggest lie...she returned him all his insults with interest... specially when he was sooo sooo honest with confession and apology... Literally wearing his heart on his sleeve and putting it in front of her to trample..... giving her the power to destroy him and she used that power...

And thik hai.... it's a very human emotions...to feel hurt...to not being able to forgive and forget... sometimes we hurt the person whom we love the most...human being are complicated and flawed..If Jhanak had been honest and said that you didn't trust me,you Character assacinated me, you broke my heart...hence I am rejecting you ..I would have applauded her...but no.like always chose to be dishonest... unlike Aniruddh who no matter how ugly or beautiful but was always honest with her

But does Jhanak think that she is flawed...???

Here comes another difference.. Aniruddh understood that he did a mistake...he accepted in front of his entire family that he insulted her...that he wronged her...he apologized in front of Jhanak....not even once he tried to justify himself saying that he was also a victim of circumstances..Does Jhanak ever even apologize? Even in a monologue do we hear a "mujhe maaf kar deejiye, Sirji?"..Noo ulta what she did is justified herself immediately under the grab of Mahanta....she is not being able to accept this dark flawed side of her own personality and that's how she is justifying herself...

The AniShi relationship that she is so worried about....she literally destroyed the marriage with her reckless and hasty pregnancy declaration.... I don't think any real marriage can be normal after that...he finally reached a place where he understood that may be something transpired between them physically in that night...and said..it infront of his family...also..Now is there any point of return in a marriage for that.....

Does Jhanak feel any guilt for that??? Did she apologize even once...

And now the impression she gave to him is that only because of the baby she had come to him..but making physical relationship with him doesn't matter in anyway......is it true? Was she honest? I don't know....

Not this time...

She always goes away using most brutal words to him in the name of showing mirrors...This time I want her to apologise....baas....

I like flawed Jhanak...but definitely not this Jhanak who is trying to cover up all her flaws, mistakes , human disappointments under the cover of Mahanta & sacrifice....bcz she is not Mahaan....at all...

I understand Art is subjective and perspective differs.....so I can't force my thoughts on you...but in my opinion, Jhanak was completely brutal...this time and her monologue made it completely worse

Edited by asmitamohanty - 7 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

Only J and Ani scene

https://x.com/search?q=%23Jhanak&src=typed_query&f=live

Mrunalini retaliating Apu and her husband zillat session:

https://x.com/search?q=%23Jhanak&src=typed_query&f=live

Best part was Minton putting Arshi in her place

What did Mrinalini say?? I am not in X that's why can't see the contents of the link...so asking...😛

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

It's really interesting how you brought Aniruddh's past deeds to justify Jhanak's words here...

So you mean Jhanak avenged her insults...right.?.., Setting the scores... making it " tit for tat"....if yes...then okay.... I am fine...but is this what Jhanak thinks...Noooooo she is doing all this under the grab of " Mahanta"

Yes what Aniruddh said was wrong...very very wrong...but Anirudh said all the nasty things he did because of a MU.....and even I agree that he has said horrible things to her many times - no justifying that...but ultimately he was saying it as part of a mistaken impression....it was not some cold blooded calculated thing - those were impulsive outbursts from him every time.What Jhanak did was calculated to tear him apart...to break him.... Jhanak was under no misunderstanding.. she knew that he loved her, had given his heart to her..knew what impact her words would have on him..still she said them..her intention was to break him,to destroy him only...and she was very successful.

She said the most cruel thing by how happy she is as she is not carrying his child...The fact that Jhanak said she had forgiven him is the biggest lie...she returned him all his insults with interest... specially when he was sooo sooo honest with confession and apology... Literally wearing his heart on his sleeve and putting it in front of her to trample..... giving her the power to destroy him and she used that power...

And thik hai.... it's a very human emotions...to feel hurt...to not being able to forgive and forget... sometimes we hurt the person whom we love the most...human being are complicated and flawed..

But does Jhanak think that she is flawed...???

Here comes another difference.. Aniruddh understood that he did a mistake...he accepted in front of his entire family that he insulted her...that he wronged her...he apologized in front of Jhanak....not even once he tried to justify himself saying that he was also a victim of circumstances..Does Jhanak ever even apologize? Even in a monologue do we hear a "mujhe maaf kar deejiye, Sirji?"..Noo ulta what she did is justified herself immediately under the grab of Mahanta....she is not being able to accept this dark flawed side of her own personality and that's how she is justifying herself...

The AniShi relationship that she is so worried about....she literally destroyed the marriage with her reckless and hasty pregnancy declaration.... I don't think any real marriage can be normal after that...he finally reached a place where he understood that may be something transpired between them physically in that night...and said..it infront of his family...also..Now is there any point of return in a marriage for that.....

Does Jhanak feel any guilt for that??? Did she apologize even once...

And now the impression she gave to him is that only because of the baby she had come to him..but making physical relationship with him doesn't matter in anyway......is it true? Was she honest? I don't know....

Not this time...

She always goes away using most brutal words to him in the name of showing mirrors...This time I want her to apologise....baas....

I like flawed Jhanak...but definitely not this Jhanak who is trying to cover up all her flaws, ugliness , mistakes under the cover of Mahanta & sacrifice....bcz she is not Mahaan....at all...

Yes she is not mahaan if she talks or act in her convenient or her wishes. She wants to see him in this reason giving info then she recovered so totally changed.she giving authority latest friend to insulting her husband.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

please update about episodes in forum..I will be off again...😅😂

These days episodes are very emotional...so am watching episodes bit late..

Waiting for some positivity...

I can't tolerate Ani the puppet to Arshi didi era.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreYaar

But will makers ever show that clearly? Right now he is being shown as a positive character because Jhanak has labeled him her best friend that she completely trusts smiley36

Only some of us are noticing his two faced talks and how he is constantly trying to coax Jhanak to love him. Jhanak seems quite comfortable now with him constantly trying to propose to her in every scene. Lol

I don't know she is dumb or she likes to get attention from AK...I did nt like how she allowed him to caress her hair. How she did nt say anything to AK when he said he insulted Ani. AK intentions are very clear ...under the pretense of Sacha dost he is trying to guilt trip her and also trying to show he is the best person over Ani..so she has to pick him over Ani.

shanakanj thumbnail

https://x.com/gossipstv/status/1839200891330547941?s=46 jhanak same TRP of 2.3. Then why Leena will unite leads. Rab Rakha TRP is below expectations. It’s the only magic of Runak which gets the numbers otherwise Leena writing is pathetic.https://www.instagram.com/p/DAXyA83vpkFNoy60EasXbq_DLNe6ULGq5TnPAs0/?igsh=MW44bXFuejF2aWVvcg==

Edited by shanakanj - 7 days ago