Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: PPak

100% agree. The mahantha mantle will slip if she knows Ani loves her and will stand with her no matter what. Thats why she returned with him to Kashmir. She expected him to claim her and reject Arshi esp after they had been intimate and when he did not - that when she started being harsh, rejected him, showed him the mirror, and eventually left. Ani even after all this; not understanding J's POV is makers intentionally keeping him dumb. Why Ani has never given up on Arshi and shows no indication of ever doing so, is the underlying question that needs to be answered. J believes that Ani will always go back to Arshi and in every instance this has been proved right. The tree that cannot be shaken by any storm...is what she has seen of Ani Arshi. Why he does that is what J and us - confused viewers trying to find logic where none exists...cannot fathom; and she is justified in attributing that to some kind of eternal love for Arshi.

Altogether its her lack of faith in Ani; hate for her by BH evil wasi's ensuring Ani will never be happy; causing hurt to Arshi; and her being a illegitimate child and relating this partially to her perception and treatment of the bad BH wasi's.

Did you notice Ani's reaction to Adi mentioning his family - I would have thought Ani did not care much for most of them, so that caught me by surprise the ott reaction...but in a way it explains the reason he wont leave Arshi. If makers say this explicitly, maybe we can believe it.

Should Arshi give up on Ani and her dad's story is out; BH be disillusioned by Arshi and see J with new eyes because of her upcoming success; and she is convinced Ani wont run off to Arshi - is when J will accept Ani. She is a girl who wont compromise on any of the above.

Her problem is inconsistency in her core beliefs and that can only be explained by her guilt over her expectations from Ani that he gives Arshi up; when there is a moral dilemna at play. So by being harsh to Ani; she is closing her own gates of going back to him out of her weakness.

Even I think same bcoz of family he is not leaving Arshi and jhanak fears that he can leave her at any time in future. Even he did not get any love from his parents but his love for family tops the list . So pushing him is the right thing she did.
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreYaar

@bold: Makers are showing that they like to prove Ani's words true in some form sooner or later....so high possibility that Jhanak will indeed contact him at some point but no one can predict when and how smiley36

I would also like makers to prove Ani right about his gut feel about AK from day onesmiley36....that would be amazing vindication to get Jhanak off her high horse. Waise bhi since makers feel they can justify any POV of Jhanak, they can victimize her whenever AK flips toosmiley36

It is an insult even to Anupama for a character like Jhanak to be compared to her....lol Anupama giving bhaashans was still built up believably in that story because she was a mother of 3 with 25 years of marriage behind her....who is Jhanak to be giving such bhaashans given the joker she has been for most of the story? Makers think we've forgotten that this girl has been suicidal for 90% of the story always giving up in every situation and she is literally alive and a graduate today because Ani has even fought HER to keep her alive?.....THAT girl is going around giving pravachans about right and wrong to others now? Gimme a break smiley36

How conveniently makers just twist the narrative is beyond my understanding...And they think viewers also have amnesia how they give it to their characters whenever they have to portray Jhanak as " bechari"...

Exactly.... Aniruddh had to particularly go out of his way to make sure that Jhanak gets flourished...No one fought for her career, education,dignity as much as he did..Not even her mother..who actually always tried to clip her wings.. beating her up in front of strangers... and look what he is getting....and for Jhanak...

And the way Jhanak talks about forced wedding and ends up blaming Aniruddh even for that gets on my nerve ..as she was the one who forced him..and Aniruddh told that he won't be able to help anyone else anymore...but poor guy....

1.her home-wrecker tag...

2. Her love and desire to sick validation from Arshi and Shrishti who were downright evil to her ...

These two always take precedence over her love....for Aniruddh...

His happiness, his desire....who cares...She knows even his own parents won't care about him ,so she also turn blind... deciding the course of his life.... doing exactly what people so mercilessly bash Aniruddh for

She can seek validation from people like Shrishti and Arshi...and push her true love away again and again.... pushing him into darkness..

But Aniruddh can't seek validation from his own parents...His abandonment issues doesn't make sense to anyone...I also want Aniruddh to break free but only because of himself...He needs it more..

And my idea of empowerment is different from makers..may be..Where I can see,she was always a weakness of Aniruddh..she still is his weakness...by always pushing him backwards whenever he tries to take steps forward in his liberation...If she can't be the strength of the only person she loves and considers husband (I can't tolerate Pati word from her mouth now)...then she is a weak character...Bhaasan se strong nahi ban jata koi...action se Banta hai...and she is nothing but a loser who is her own worst enemy..... and loves to play victim....by pushing herself and Aniruddh into darkness again and again....when they are on the verge of liberation...

Edited by asmitamohanty - 7 days ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Loved todayโ€™s epi smiley32 it was nice

The more I see precap I see Aniโ€™s boss as Mr Bean smiley37smiley37

What has happened to Ani in precap smiley19smiley19 he is just lifeless with body moving.. he is not himself.. no mood to argue .. canโ€™t see him like that ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿฅฒ Arshi co trolling his life & he is letting her do that. Cause he has now no wish to live his life smiley19 jhanank took all his happiness & just gave him sadnesssmiley19

Bose family doing drama with one mithaai box ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ stretched their scenes with that nonsense ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

It got interesting after Minu made her entry ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐโ€ฆ. How nicely she gave them all.. next track should be all evils in Bosti.. may be they will be new Lallonโ€™s neighbours smiley37

Arshi calling herself family smiley7smiley7 & mini as outsider smiley7smiley7.. how nicely Minu told her .. that Anirudh also told u same that ur outsider smiley32..

Still Arshi is shameless .. except evil people no one wants her .. no one even considers her as family.. Aninis keeping her for his family.. cause his family wants her ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ก the day they will land in basti she will go with her mom saying I am not married to stay in Basti with Ani..

Today Ani won hearts of hospital people too.. he gave them 50000rs to party โค๏ธโค๏ธ Adi can never win against Ani at all ๐Ÿ˜Ž.. Ani is a darling .. thatโ€™s y all love him๐Ÿฅฐ..

loved how that nurse was praising Aniโค๏ธ saying like mad he was screaming I love you Jhanak โค๏ธโค๏ธ.. even they all came to know how much Ani loves Jhanak..

poor Ani ๐Ÿฅฒsmiley19smiley19 it was hard to see him cry like that smiley19smiley19.. he canโ€™t live without Knanak at all.. hope he doesnโ€™t get sick now.. their memories were very beautiful โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿ’”โค๏ธ

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Yesterdayโ€™s episode has to rank among the stupidest episodes everโ€ฆNot thought through except as a means to separate the leads.

Just to put it in perspectiveโ€ฆ. Jhanak was scared for her life and reached out to Ani to ostensibly inform him but through the entire time, she kept expectations and was overwhelmed that he came..she was surprised he owned up to the relationship and called her his biwi and acknowledged himself as her husband. She even in her disoriented state said ILY.

Fine so farโ€ฆfrom hereon..starts the stupidity.

The writers have no clue what they are setting up nextโ€ฆ THERE IS iNO scene of the kind I HAVE DESCRIBED BELOW

As she wakes from her operation, reality kicks in, flashbacks of Aniโ€™s presence and his encouragement and Jhanak is reminded of Aniโ€™s earnest request to see his face first. His shy acknowledgement to the nurse flashes by in her mindโ€™s eye.She composes herself. Seriousness is writ large on her face. She thinks what have I done? I shouldnโ€™t have got Sirjee here.. thereโ€™s going to be hell to pay for back home. Main ghar par sabse ladkar aay hoon!! Sirjee ne kaha tha!! Par Woh mere liye kyu.hi ladenge ? Again a flashback of Ani standing up for her against BH folks flashed by..par tab ki baat aur thiโ€ฆ ab woh kyun hi ladenge? A flashback of Ani shouting at her not accepting her baby claimโ€ฆstanding by Arshi..Jhanak winces. She tries to rest but is woken by a knock on the doorโ€ฆ

My issue isnโ€™t with the separationโ€ฆ they are not in any position to be together and in relationships where there is a complexity ( real or imagined) it is a given that problems like these will occur.. Allegation and counter allegations will occurโ€ฆafter all which relationship in which a third person is there can breathe easy?

Jhanakโ€™s complaints with Ani are growing exponentially and they were expected to grow. Haq aise hi jataya jata hain relationships main. Tohmat bhi wahi lagayi jaati jahan umeed ho. You start taking liberties which you hadnโ€™t done before.

My issue is not so much with her outburstโ€ฆ her choice of words werenโ€™t the bestโ€ฆ however when the writer is stupid enough to introduce a whole monologue filled with mahanta cr*p, these words seem smaller part of the problem even though it may appear like the root of the problem.

Jhanakโ€™s expectations in love has been growing and she hasnโ€™t a way to quell it. She believes Ani loves her but she is fearful of his association with Arshi in the sense that she perhaps recognises that Ani wonโ€™t find it easy to lead a life with her and have peace in his life. Agar aap sukoon chahte ho apni zindagi main toh aapko Arshi didi se saath hi zindagi main rehna hogaโ€ฆ thatโ€™s the belief she has carried. Also true that after the Kashmir episode, she has become wary of Aniโ€™s volatility and it has been on display on a few occasions, his wedding with Arshi and then his absolute refusal to accept that there may be a grain of truth in her words. That hit her deep and while she forgave him..I donโ€™t think she has forgotten it. Almost everything she said yesterday she meantโ€ฆ it was a no filter conversationโ€ฆ but if she was having a no filter conversation, why did the filter come on when it came to her side of the story? Thatโ€™s my question to the writersโ€ฆ You canโ€™t set up a reprieve through a monologue designed to say that โ€œOh Sirjee I know you have given your heart to me but I know you will have issues with your familyโ€ what a cop out!! So to turn him away you chose to attack for exactly the things you have a problem with Sirjeeโ€ฆ this is unlike the post Rahul shaadi fiasco where Ani becomes ill becos of her outburst where at least we knew what her mind and heart were saying. She ranted at Ani and almost told him that I am your wife how can you think of doing this but couched it with Haq etc

Woh mahaanta ka chadar writers ne kal odhaya hain woh jhanak ke characterisation pe baith nahin rahaโ€ฆJhanak mahaan nahin hain aur yeh narrative ne har kadam par yahi bataya hain.. Itโ€™s not mahanta that stops her from claiming Ani but mostly her fear that Ani will not stand by her when the going gets tough. If Ani has an issue about the do naav ki savaari Jhanak is another kind of do naav ki savaar. She flits between the โ€œ I expect this from Sirjeeโ€ and the โ€œ Sirjee cannot do thisโ€

Writers are not clued into the overall broad vision and are instead trying to force fit Sitara bahu characteristics into situations. Go back and check if Jhanak has ever been happy with Aniโ€™s doing what she asks him to do!! Never or rarely!! Today if you give me the monologue I wonโ€™t buy it..

I know some of you may think why have I defended her outburstโ€ฆ but attacked the monologue. For me her monologue was very poorly explained. I donโ€™t react to this serial emotionallyโ€ฆ I am guided by what the writer tells me. I havenโ€™t read Jhanak as a mahanta ki mooratโ€ฆ she stops herself in situations coz her mind fears the consequences. Mahanta is when you are happy with what you choose. Yahan Jhanak is deeply possessive of Ani in that respect. Which is why the monologue made no sense.

As for the insultingโ€ฆthere were far better ways to trouble Aniโ€ฆthe writers chose bullshi*t dialogues chalo chodo!!

Very well written ๐Ÿ‘

That monologue was so stupid and totally opposite!

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Even I think same bcoz of family he is not leaving Arshi and jhanak fears that he can leave her at any time in future. Even he did not get any love from his parents but his love for family tops the list . So pushing him is the right thing she did.

Not ani have currage for accepting his feelings in front of family and not jhanak have currage for saying everything to ani that what she feels.i really don't understand that this is love but this time so much disappointed to Jhanak specially when adi saying wrong things about ani that she didn't say anything.this is reason adi have hope definitely not today but definitely tomorrow would be accepting his proposal.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

100% agree. The mahantha mantle will slip if she knows Ani loves her and will stand with her no matter what. Thats why she returned with him to Kashmir. She expected him to claim her and reject Arshi esp after they had been intimate and when he did not - that when she started being harsh, rejected him, showed him the mirror, and eventually left. Ani even after all this; not understanding J's POV is makers intentionally keeping him dumb. Why Ani has never given up on Arshi and shows no indication of ever doing so, is the underlying question that needs to be answered. J believes that Ani will always go back to Arshi and in every instance this has been proved right. The tree that cannot be shaken by any storm...is what she has seen of Ani Arshi. Why he does that is what J and us - confused viewers trying to find logic where none exists...cannot fathom; and she is justified in attributing that to some kind of eternal love for Arshi.

Altogether its her lack of faith in Ani; hate for her by BH evil wasi's ensuring Ani will never be happy; causing hurt to Arshi; and her being a illegitimate child and relating this partially to her perception and treatment of the bad BH wasi's.

Did you notice Ani's reaction to Adi mentioning his family - I would have thought Ani did not care much for most of them, so that caught me by surprise the ott reaction...but in a way it explains the reason he wont leave Arshi. If makers say this explicitly, maybe we can believe it.

Should Arshi give up on Ani and her dad's story is out; BH be disillusioned by Arshi and see J with new eyes because of her upcoming success; and she is convinced Ani wont run off to Arshi - is when J will accept Ani. She is a girl who wont compromise on any of the above.

Her problem is inconsistency in her core beliefs and that can only be explained by her guilt over her expectations from Ani that he gives Arshi up; when there is a moral dilemna at play. So by being harsh to Ani; she is closing her own gates of going back to him out of her weakness.

I agreed but she should realize the importance of her love and respect herself as well.

Ani se ek baar politely baat to karey k uskay kya fears hai, kasey practical solution nikal sakta hn but rejecting him brutally like this jisny apni zindagi barbat kardi ussey abad krney me isn't fair ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿซต

Jhanak ka bhi officially character kharab kar diya hai ab ๐Ÿ˜ก

I'm feeling Jhanak ko bahut buri tarah guilt hora hai abhi, she'll realize her biggest mistake and understand that his sirji is more valuable over any stupid didi.

Ani should also break his ties with Arshi as she's also dealing him like a pet animal. Jaha marzi ati hn, sabky samny bezati kardeti hn...

Iss production house ki storytelling part bahut ziada bakwas hai ๐Ÿ˜ก

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

I agreed but she should realize the importance of her love and respect herself as well.

Ani se ek baar politely baat to karey k uskay kya fears hai, kasey practical solution nikal sakta hn but rejecting him brutally like this jisny apni zindagi barbat kardi ussey abad krney me isn't fair ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿซต

Jhanak ka bhi officially character kharab kar diya hai ab ๐Ÿ˜ก

I'm feeling Jhanak ko bahut buri tarah guilt hora hai abhi, she'll realize her biggest mistake and understand that his sirji is more valuable over any stupid didi.

Ani should also break his ties with Arshi as she's also dealing him like a pet animal. Jaha marzi ati hn, sabky samny bezati kardeti hn...

Iss production house ki storytelling part bahut ziada bakwas hai ๐Ÿ˜ก

Well said zainebโค๏ธ .you always saying right thingsโ˜บ๏ธ

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Loved todayโ€™s epi smiley32 it was nice

The more I see precap I see Aniโ€™s boss as Mr Bean smiley37smiley37

What has happened to Ani in precap smiley19smiley19 he is just lifeless with body moving.. he is not himself.. no mood to argue .. canโ€™t see him like that ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿฅฒ Arshi co trolling his life & he is letting her do that. Cause he has now no wish to live his life smiley19 jhanank took all his happiness & just gave him sadnesssmiley19

Bose family doing drama with one mithaai box ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ stretched their scenes with that nonsense ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

It got interesting after Minu made her entry ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐโ€ฆ. How nicely she gave them all.. next track should be all evils in Bosti.. may be they will be new Lallonโ€™s neighbours smiley37

Arshi calling herself family smiley7smiley7 & mini as outsider smiley7smiley7.. how nicely Minu told her .. that Anirudh also told u same that ur outsider smiley32..

Still Arshi is shameless .. except evil people no one wants her .. no one even considers her as family.. Aninis keeping her for his family.. cause his family wants her ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ก the day they will land in basti she will go with her mom saying I am not married to stay in Basti with Ani..

Today Ani won hearts of hospital people too.. he gave them 50000rs to party โค๏ธโค๏ธ Adi can never win against Ani at all ๐Ÿ˜Ž.. Ani is a darling .. thatโ€™s y all love him๐Ÿฅฐ..

loved how that nurse was praising Aniโค๏ธ saying like mad he was screaming I love you Jhanak โค๏ธโค๏ธ.. even they all came to know how much Ani loves Jhanak..

poor Ani ๐Ÿฅฒsmiley19smiley19 it was hard to see him cry like that smiley19smiley19.. he canโ€™t live without Knanak at all.. hope he doesnโ€™t get sick now.. their memories were very beautiful โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿ’”โค๏ธ

Jhanak pushing ANI was always expected . I agree she chose very harsh way but it is the right thing to do bcoz ANI is not leaving Arshi . Unless he find courage to break with Arshi how can jhanak express her feelings to him. Even for himself he is not leaving Arshi. I wonโ€™t blame jhanak alone here both are not taking any stand for eo in front of family.
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sunsh

Just saw the episode- why was Adi blushing so much. Could not understand that. Jhanak joothi aadhi baat keh kar kya wrong justification deti hai apni harkato ka.

Bhaag Ani Bhaag Tu Bach Gaya ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜€. Arshi bhi kam nahi hai. Bechara ladka - eedhar kooaa udhar khaaee. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

anni should leave both girls and start a peaceful life. Both sisters destroyed his life.

Now I really feel jhanak is real villain in his life. Ya khud settle ho jaati ya arshi ko hone dete.

Anni kahen ka nahi raha. smiley22

think about other people but don't ignore yourself. Anni destroyed his life for her.

Jhanak ko ub Ak mil gya ha new frand and supporter and may be future husband ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

this or fear of Arshi commiting suicide and blaming J.

Now I feel they just wont explain why and leave it to viewers to decipher