Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 days ago

felt bad for anirudh today. man, poor guy got rejection when he was attempting to make amends with jhanak. jhanak's friendship with Adi is getting undigestible tbh. Ak is really feeling some level of entitlement.

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

TY Laila for tagging me ! Read 2 relevant posts after a long long time smiley27

Hits the nail on it's head smiley1

Originally posted by: DiLaila

love your post and Asmitaโ€™s back to back posts, take a bow ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™€๏ธ

tagging Maya and Sohini to read your analysis

I hope you girls donโ€™t mind, that I have chimed in

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This shot best shot of the episode were both are shown parallel but camera angle ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I so compliment the use of songs in the show old songs ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿปโ€mere kuch saman tere pass โ€œ

IMG_3790.jpegAni pain was so evident he is half dead already now without j

Jhanak too misses him

But ani pain is so big

Actor played it so perfectIMG_3793.jpegIMG_3796.jpeg

IMG_3792.jpegIMG_3795.jpeg

1 st half so boring with ani praised and j guilty

2nd half bose backwas as always only meenu scene was like slap on bose family she hinted next track that middle bose lawyer might lose everything and end up in slum and lalon might be rich in future

case is on cop will crack it bose on roads

Last few seconds- ani crying a lot and j zapped

Precap- ani is left with nothing remote controlled by arshi

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 7 days ago
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

Jhanak too misses him

But ani pain is so big

2nd half bose backwas as always only meenu scene was like slap on bose family she hinted next track that middle bose lawyer might lose everything and end up in slum and lalon might be rich in future

This shot above best shot of the episode were both are shown parallel but camera angle ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Krushal and Hiba completely nailed that scene ๐Ÿ’”

Finally, makers are focusing on their emotions and inner feelings ๐Ÿ‘

https://x.com/iam_xaineb/status/1839134071215055140?t=oI0bMAC4lniKUzzWklkNLQ&s=19

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Krushal was bang on with emotions

Hiba was subtle

His loss was bigger emotions were high on his side

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Krushal and Hiba completely nailed that scene ๐Ÿ’”

Finally, makers are focusing on their emotions and inner feelings ๐Ÿ‘

https://x.com/iam_xaineb/status/1839134071215055140?t=oI0bMAC4lniKUzzWklkNLQ&s=19

Zaineb confession ho chuka hain but Jhanak ne reject kar diya

Edited by Varsha188 - 7 days ago
Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

This shot best shot of the episode were both are shown parallel but camera angle ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I so compliment the use of songs in the show old songs ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿปโ€mere kuch saman tere pass โ€œ

Jhanak too misses him

But ani pain is so big

Precap- ani is left with nothing remote controlled by arshi

What a fabulous actor Krushal is. Kudos to him smiley32for projecting the emotional turmoil of Ani so well. Just two minutes of his presence on screen made the scene so beautiful and heart touching that one can watch multiple times
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Zaineb confession ho chuka hain but Jhanak ne reject kar diya

Full-time dono ka ek sath rehta hai na ๐Ÿ˜Š

Abhi adha adha hua hai, Arshi ki adhi shadi ki tarah ๐Ÿ˜‰

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

He stole the show totally each scenes well emoted ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AreYaar

@bold: I don't know where makers intend to take AK ka character in the future (please don't call Adi- woh humara Imlie wala Adi tha smiley17)...but I'm again struck by the fact that Jhanak has no real cognizance of how easily she could be violated by all these men she casually allows into her life.

You mentioned that what holds Jhanak back from Ani is that she doesn't want to be CA-ed or labeled a homewrecker.....so is the fear of that so great that she will throw herself eagerly into the path of the first man who offers her sweet words? Is the possibility of being insulted a bigger deal than the potential of getting violated by a man in ways she can't imagine?

The more AK keeps saying to her that his intentions are all good, the more I don't buy his sugary talks. And only in Jhanak-verse would it be so easy and quick to get a job and a home with a guy who claims he is your well-wisher. Any girl with basic sense would have some failsafe in place....but Jhanak literally TORCHED the only failsafe she had by brutally insulting him and sending him away from her for good. She waltzes in and out of the life of good Bose family waale as she sees fit...but how much does she call them once she is in Mumbai? She trusts AK so much that she has placed every aspect of her life in Mumbai in his hands so easily? Wowsmiley36

In Ani's case, how casually she threw accusations of feeling unsafe around him....but with AK, she is feeling so safe considering how her introduction to this guy was him trying to get touchy feely with her on the ad shoot? smiley36.....Again one is forced to wonder if in Jhanak's case, getting violated by a man is more acceptable than getting insulted for standing up for a shaadi that is true.

@ red woh humara bepannah Adi bhi tha, BIG NO to Adi ,just AK ..๐Ÿคช

Great posts AY ,feeling happy to read them ๐Ÿฅฐsmiley31, helping me to come out of depressive episodes. .