Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Ani was bashed so much for saying in the previous track ki GLAMOR ki duniya ka rang chadh gaya hai Jhanak pe but now makers are proving his words right only with the EAGERNESS Jhanak is showing around AK....showering praise on him constantly, giving him such big smiles when he flirts with her by calling her beautiful lady, hailing him so much simply for arranging the movie shoot for her, giving him such patient smiles even when he is openly asking her why she can't love himsmiley36.....itna patience and kindness Ani ko toh kabhi nahin dikhaya....toh one is forced to conclude ki AK the superstar ka glamor has blinded her ki ab BFF ka darja bhi use de diya Rahul ko bhool ke smiley36

AK is just despo to haasil karo Jhanak toh is waqt uski har baat maanega....baad mein dikhayenge dono ek dusre ko asli rangsmiley36

Ofcourse people are loving AK....cuz sabko yes men, sar jhuka ke blindly praise the FL waale log hi achhe lagte hain...everything is viewed from the lens of FL ko kaun hail karta hai and kaun usse conflict mein hota hai.....Ani ne Jhanak Devi ki pooja nahin ki so he has been cancelled smiley36

Ani toh khud zindagi se haara hua hai, woh kya kisi ko bind karega....lol Arshi is under no obligation to stay with him if she doesn't trust him....her choice is her own but yeah Ani will keep getting bashed for not having the courage to break up with Arshi even though it's obvious he is unhappy with her and only going through the motions of life.

AK is a double faced man.....and also an opportunist.

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

@bold: I don't know where makers intend to take AK ka character in the future (Please don't call him Adi - woh humara Imlie wala Adi thasmiley17)....but I'm again struck by the fact that Jhanak has no real cognizance of how easily she could be violated by all these men she casually allows into her life.

You mentioned that what holds Jhanak back from Ani is that she doesn't want to be CA-ed or labeled a homewrecker.....so is the fear of that so great that she will throw herself eagerly into the path of the first man who offers her sweet words? Is the possibility of being insulted a bigger deal than the potential of getting violated by a man in ways she can't imagine?

The more AK keeps saying to her that his intentions are all good, the more I don't buy his sugary talks. And only in Jhanak-verse would it be so easy and quick to get a job and a home with a guy who claims he is your well-wisher. Any girl with basic sense would have some failsafe in place....but Jhanak literally TORCHED the only failsafe she had by brutally insulting him and sending him away from her for good. She waltzes in and out of the life of good Bose family waale as she sees fit...but how much does she call them once she is in Mumbai? She trusts AK so much that she has placed every aspect of her life in Mumbai in his hands so easily? Wowsmiley36

In Ani's case, how casually she threw accusations of feeling unsafe around him....but with AK, she is feeling so safe considering how her introduction to this guy was him trying to get touchy feely with her on the ad shoot? smiley36.....Again one is forced to wonder if in Jhanak's case, getting violated by a man is more acceptable than getting insulted for standing up for a shaadi that is true.

Right, will start calling him AK.smiley36 Ohh can no where compare this chepo with our Adi.

On AK side, completely agree with the way she is being liberal to him and his approaches.

With Ani, she never feels unsafe but to push him away, she makes such statement. They both have been very open to badmouth each other and shower their frustration on each other. None have been less in insulting each other.

Sometimes he goes in extreme, sometimes she. But this time she did cross the boundary in hurting him and the way she is confiding in AK, whom she knows Ani cannot bear, is very very painful but also kind of cheating emotionally.

In fact for me, before the sequence of Ani sitting on Mandap with Arshi, Ani always was the protector of their relation more than Jhanak. She always was expecting from him and then also pushing him away.

From mandap scene onwards, they have started playing down with his character.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

AK is a double faced man.....and also an opportunist.

But will makers ever show that clearly? Right now he is being shown as a positive character because Jhanak has labeled him her best friend that she completely trusts smiley36

Only some of us are noticing his two faced talks and how he is constantly trying to coax Jhanak to love him. Jhanak seems quite comfortable now with him constantly trying to propose to her in every scene. Lol

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Sometimes he goes in extreme, sometimes she. But this time she did cross the boundary in hurting him and the way she is confiding in AK, whom she knows Ani cannot bear, is very very painful but also kind of cheating emotionally.

@bold: So true. And itโ€™s ironic that AK is hailing her as loyal to Ani when this is what all she is doing. lol just the words of I love only Sirji mean nothing when this is how she is talking about him to a guy she just met and knows that he has a bad opinion of Ani which she just keeps reinforcing also ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

I have to laugh now remembering that there was a time that Jhanak was so uncomfortable around this guy that she told him to get out of her room and today she is accepting flowers from him with big smiles smiley36โ€ฆ.she is unintentionally proving Aniโ€™s words prophetic about her closeness to AK but she feels so justified in whatever she is doing that she will never reflect on that. Lol

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Only 2 min of ANI rest all crap . Even this jhanak ADI scenes are not interesting. Rest all hall drama on laloon and chhoton. The boy is so broken . Meenu gave back to Arshi . Now any person comes and insult her but she does not have any self respect. Precap - Arshi clearly knows he is broken still she does not have any empathy with him. Both are in ANI office talking abt abroad plans to his boss.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Only 2 min of ANI rest all crap . Even this jhanak ADI scenes are not interesting. Rest all hall drama on laloon and chhoton. The boy is so broken . Meenu gave back to Arshi . Now any person comes and insult her but she does not have any self respect. Precap - Arshi clearly knows he is broken still she does not have any empathy with him. Both are in ANI office talking abt abroad plans to his boss.

So another filler epi today? Ani didn't even reach Bose house yet? lol I guess they are trying to rebuild episode bank after the time they lost while shooting for SPA.

Atleast they are allowing Ani ka pain to be shown and noticed by people around him....warna he always used to put on a happy mask for others and no one noticed the pain behind his smile....but this time he seems too broken to fake anything....bas lifelessly sab baatein maan raha hai.

I saw the precap clip....lol not surprised at Arshi ke taunts...when has she ever had empathy that she will have it now? She always mocks Ani when he is in pain because her focus is always on kicking him around like a dog and taunting him about Jhanak.

This is the khushi Jhanak Devi must have imagined for Ani....lol congrats to her on a successful "sacrifice" smiley36. Jisne kabhi na Ani ka dard samjha, na uska saath diya, usse aur waise bhi kya expect kareinsmiley36....

AreYaar thumbnail

What did they show in the Jhanak-AK scenes? More flirting from AK and Jhanak giving him big smiles? smiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

please update about episodes in forum..I will be off again...๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanfan

Yesterdayโ€™s episode has to rank among the stupidest episodes everโ€ฆNot thought through except as a means to separate the leads.

Just to put it in perspectiveโ€ฆ. Jhanak was scared for her life and reached out to Ani to ostensibly inform him but through the entire time, she kept expectations and was overwhelmed that he came..she was surprised he owned up to the relationship and called her his biwi and acknowledged himself as her husband. She even in her disoriented state said ILY.

Fine so farโ€ฆfrom hereon..starts the stupidity.

The writers have no clue what they are setting up nextโ€ฆ THERE IS iNO scene of the kind I HAVE DESCRIBED BELOW

As she wakes from her operation, reality kicks in, flashbacks of Aniโ€™s presence and his encouragement and Jhanak is reminded of Aniโ€™s earnest request to see his face first. His shy acknowledgement to the nurse flashes by in her mindโ€™s eye.She composes herself. Seriousness is writ large on her face. She thinks what have I done? I shouldnโ€™t have got Sirjee here.. thereโ€™s going to be hell to pay for back home. Main ghar par sabse ladkar aay hoon!! Sirjee ne kaha tha!! Par Woh mere liye kyu.hi ladenge ? Again a flashback of Ani standing up for her against BH folks flashed by..par tab ki baat aur thiโ€ฆ ab woh kyun hi ladenge? A flashback of Ani shouting at her not accepting her baby claimโ€ฆstanding by Arshi..Jhanak winces. She tries to rest but is woken by a knock on the doorโ€ฆ

My issue isnโ€™t with the separationโ€ฆ they are not in any position to be together and in relationships where there is a complexity ( real or imagined) it is a given that problems like these will occur.. Allegation and counter allegations will occurโ€ฆafter all which relationship in which a third person is there can breathe easy?

Jhanakโ€™s complaints with Ani are growing exponentially and they were expected to grow. Haq aise hi jataya jata hain relationships main. Tohmat bhi wahi lagayi jaati jahan umeed ho. You start taking liberties which you hadnโ€™t done before.

My issue is not so much with her outburstโ€ฆ her choice of words werenโ€™t the bestโ€ฆ however when the writer is stupid enough to introduce a whole monologue filled with mahanta cr*p, these words seem smaller part of the problem even though it may appear like the root of the problem.

Jhanakโ€™s expectations in love has been growing and she hasnโ€™t a way to quell it. She believes Ani loves her but she is fearful of his association with Arshi in the sense that she perhaps recognises that Ani wonโ€™t find it easy to lead a life with her and have peace in his life. Agar aap sukoon chahte ho apni zindagi main toh aapko Arshi didi se saath hi zindagi main rehna hogaโ€ฆ thatโ€™s the belief she has carried. Also true that after the Kashmir episode, she has become wary of Aniโ€™s volatility and it has been on display on a few occasions, his wedding with Arshi and then his absolute refusal to accept that there may be a grain of truth in her words. That hit her deep and while she forgave him..I donโ€™t think she has forgotten it. Almost everything she said yesterday she meantโ€ฆ it was a no filter conversationโ€ฆ but if she was having a no filter conversation, why did the filter come on when it came to her side of the story? Thatโ€™s my question to the writersโ€ฆ You canโ€™t set up a reprieve through a monologue designed to say that โ€œOh Sirjee I know you have given your heart to me but I know you will have issues with your familyโ€ what a cop out!! So to turn him away you chose to attack for exactly the things you have a problem with Sirjeeโ€ฆ this is unlike the post Rahul shaadi fiasco where Ani becomes ill becos of her outburst where at least we knew what her mind and heart were saying. She ranted at Ani and almost told him that I am your wife how can you think of doing this but couched it with Haq etc

Woh mahaanta ka chadar writers ne kal odhaya hain woh jhanak ke characterisation pe baith nahin rahaโ€ฆJhanak mahaan nahin hain aur yeh narrative ne har kadam par yahi bataya hain.. Itโ€™s not mahanta that stops her from claiming Ani but mostly her fear that Ani will not stand by her when the going gets tough. If Ani has an issue about the do naav ki savaari Jhanak is another kind of do naav ki savaar. She flits between the โ€œ I expect this from Sirjeeโ€ and the โ€œ Sirjee cannot do thisโ€

Writers are not clued into the overall broad vision and are instead trying to force fit Sitara bahu characteristics into situations. Go back and check if Jhanak has ever been happy with Aniโ€™s doing what she asks him to do!! Never or rarely!! Today if you give me the monologue I wonโ€™t buy it..

I know some of you may think why have I defended her outburstโ€ฆ but attacked the monologue. For me her monologue was very poorly explained. I donโ€™t react to this serial emotionallyโ€ฆ I am guided by what the writer tells me. I havenโ€™t read Jhanak as a mahanta ki mooratโ€ฆ she stops herself in situations coz her mind fears the consequences. Mahanta is when you are happy with what you choose. Yahan Jhanak is deeply possessive of Ani in that respect. Which is why the monologue made no sense.

As for the insultingโ€ฆthere were far better ways to trouble Aniโ€ฆthe writers chose bullshi*t dialogues chalo chodo!!

100% agree. The mahantha mantle will slip if she knows Ani loves her and will stand with her no matter what. Thats why she returned with him to Kashmir. She expected him to claim her and reject Arshi esp after they had been intimate and when he did not - that when she started being harsh, rejected him, showed him the mirror, and eventually left. Ani even after all this; not understanding J's POV is makers intentionally keeping him dumb. Why Ani has never given up on Arshi and shows no indication of ever doing so, is the underlying question that needs to be answered. J believes that Ani will always go back to Arshi and in every instance this has been proved right. The tree that cannot be shaken by any storm...is what she has seen of Ani Arshi. Why he does that is what J and us - confused viewers trying to find logic where none exists...cannot fathom; and she is justified in attributing that to some kind of eternal love for Arshi.

Altogether its her lack of faith in Ani; hate for her by BH evil wasi's ensuring Ani will never be happy; causing hurt to Arshi; and her being a illegitimate child and relating this partially to her perception and treatment of the bad BH wasi's.

Did you notice Ani's reaction to Adi mentioning his family - I would have thought Ani did not care much for most of them, so that caught me by surprise the ott reaction...but in a way it explains the reason he wont leave Arshi. If makers say this explicitly, maybe we can believe it.

Should Arshi give up on Ani and her dad's story is out; BH be disillusioned by Arshi and see J with new eyes because of her upcoming success; and she is convinced Ani wont run off to Arshi - is when J will accept Ani. She is a girl who wont compromise on any of the above.

Her problem is inconsistency in her core beliefs and that can only be explained by her guilt over her expectations from Ani that he gives Arshi up; when there is a moral dilemna at play. So by being harsh to Ani; she is closing her own gates of going back to him out of her weakness.

Edited by PPak - 7 days ago
szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Only J and Ani scene

https://x.com/search?q=%23Jhanak&src=typed_query&f=live

Mrunalini retaliating Apu and her husband zillat session:

https://x.com/search?q=%23Jhanak&src=typed_query&f=live

Best part was Minton putting Arshi in her place

Edited by szsiddiqa - 7 days ago