Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL word at instant noodles wala rishta of AdiNak....I laughed so hard at AK narrating his sob story about how he has had many girls in his life but Jhanak ne use "roshni" dikhaa dismiley37.....the way he was making his playboy lifestyle sound like some atyachaar done on him....lol ek number ka shady two faced aadmi that Jhanak is dumb enough to blindly trust.

Waise wasn't Rahul Jhanak ka best friend just a few months back? Now suddenly she is calling AK her sabse achha dost....poor Rahul crying in the corner somewhere smiley36. Jo ladki apne bachpan ke dost ko itni easily bhool gayi jabse "superstar" actor mil gaya as BFF, woh Ani ko kahaan hi yaad rakhegi smiley36

As you said, usko ab yes man mil gaya hai in AK so hope she can enjoy and let others stay in peace toosmiley36

You know di...we call them Jhaadi in fun...but now that they are really serious...toh AdiNak is not badsmiley37

You are so right.. I was also thinking of this Rahul wala part....She always used to say...Rahul was her besttt friend now AK took over that position .... dethroning her childhood bff....in 15-20 days...Aura of Bollywood star...smiley37

And she said, " Aditya aap mere Sabse acche dost ho..main apse jhooth nahi bolungi..." I was laughing my guts out...omg..

And this AK how much does she know Jhanak..!!! He was a playboy who had this " hriday Parivartan" the moment he met this image of Jhanak that she very carefully presented..Does he know how stubborn she can get when it comes to doing something she doesn't want to for a rubbish reason? Does he know how misplaced her Mahanta is? Does he know how cruel Jhanak can be with her words when it comes getting done what she wants to get done...? Does he know how passive she can get who loves victimising herself...??No...

And people are loving AK...as none of the girls he cheated and ditched were Jhanak so they don't matter...but all are sympathizing with Arshi...who is clinging on to a dead relationship suffocating Aniruddh simply because she can't lose to Jhanak.... inspite of knowing everything....

Aniruddh is not even being able to decide for his own life...and he is apparently binding Arshi as his back up...smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

https://youtube.com/shorts/0PNmEdJplTY?si=7HtIxy9ZnL67L-og

Offscreen our Adi- Jhanak & Anismiley36smiley36.. Adi & Jhanak r friendly talking smiley36 Ani came last between them smiley36smiley36 ..

Seems like both boys were pulling her leg smiley36 at end she ran behind Ani only smiley37

Edited by samarp2 - 8 days ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

You know di...we call them Jhaadi in fun...but now that they are really serious...toh AdiNak is not badsmiley37

You are so right.. I was also thinking of this Rahul wala part....She always used to say...Rahul was her besttt friend now AK took over that position .... dethroning her childhood bff....in 15-20 days...Aura of Bollywood star...smiley37

And she said, " Aditya aap mere Sabse acche dost ho..main apse jhooth nahi bolungi..." I was laughing my guts out...omg..

And this AK how much does she know Jhanak..!!! He was a playboy who had this " hriday Parivartan" the moment he met this image of Jhanak that she very carefully presented..Does he know how stubborn she can get when it comes to doing something she doesn't want to for a rubbish reason? Does he know how misplaced her Mahanta is? Does he know how cruel Jhanak can be with her words when it comes getting done what she wants to get done...? Does he know how passive she can get who loves victimising herself...??No...

And people are loving AK...as none of the girls he cheated and ditched were Jhanak so they don't matter...but all are sympathizing with Arshi...who is clinging on to a dead relationship suffocating Aniruddh simply because she can't lose to Jhanak.... inspite of knowing everything....

Aniruddh is not even being able to decide for his own life...and he is apparently binding Arshi as his back up...smiley36

Ani was bashed so much for saying in the previous track ki GLAMOR ki duniya ka rang chadh gaya hai Jhanak pe but now makers are proving his words right only with the EAGERNESS Jhanak is showing around AK....showering praise on him constantly, giving him such big smiles when he flirts with her by calling her beautiful lady, hailing him so much simply for arranging the movie shoot for her, giving him such patient smiles even when he is openly asking her why she can't love himsmiley36.....itna patience and kindness Ani ko toh kabhi nahin dikhaya....toh one is forced to conclude ki AK the superstar ka glamor has blinded her ki ab BFF ka darja bhi use de diya Rahul ko bhool ke smiley36

AK is just despo to haasil karo Jhanak toh is waqt uski har baat maanega....baad mein dikhayenge dono ek dusre ko asli rangsmiley36

Ofcourse people are loving AK....cuz sabko yes men, sar jhuka ke blindly praise the FL waale log hi achhe lagte hain...everything is viewed from the lens of FL ko kaun hail karta hai and kaun usse conflict mein hota hai.....Ani ne Jhanak Devi ki pooja nahin ki so he has been cancelled smiley36

Ani toh khud zindagi se haara hua hai, woh kya kisi ko bind karega....lol Arshi is under no obligation to stay with him if she doesn't trust him....her choice is her own but yeah Ani will keep getting bashed for not having the courage to break up with Arshi even though it's obvious he is unhappy with her and only going through the motions of life.

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

https://youtube.com/shorts/0PNmEdJplTY?si=7HtIxy9ZnL67L-og

Offscreen our Adi- Jhanak & Anismiley36smiley36.. Adi & Jhanak r friendly talking smiley36 Ani came last between them smiley36smiley36 ..

Seems like both boys were pulling her leg smiley36 at end she ran behind Ani only smiley37

thank you for sharing โค๏ธ

@bold smiley37
Kaise she just spinned Adi around to run behind Ani ๐Ÿคช, Jhanak is touchy with Adi by the way, but Adi is maintaining distance from her, he knows she friend zoned him smiley37smiley37

Edited by DiLaila - 8 days ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreYaar

@bold: LOL I do find it amusing to see how Jhanak makers twist past events with the confidence that audience will not remember how things actually unfoldedsmiley36. First with the forced shaadi, they are trying to project again and again like it was forced on Jhanak when SHE was the one who convinced Ani to go along with the "nakli shaadi"smiley36....and then this annulment....they expect that audience has forgotten that Jhanak was the one so eager to sign the annulment papers from the moment Shubho presented them....Ani was the one who tried to stall for as long as he could....but she is narrating that annulment incident like that was another atyachaar done on her by Anismiley36

Also, I must say after this most recent round of bakwaas from Jhanak, I've gotten quite tired of the Kashmir shaadi wala FB....makers should stop repeating it in every episode when it has been rendered so pointless in the plot with daily repetitions of "nakli shaadi but phir bhi pati" blah blah.

Agli baar tab dikhana if kuch dhang ki clarification karni hai about that shaadi and the leads having the guts to both acknowledge ki woh shaadi sacchi hai, not jhooti.

Exactly.... exactly....

Jhanak doing her bakwash and her supporters in Kolkata and Mumbai hailing her and worshipping her as some avtaar is soo soo funny.....and makers attempt to make her Anupama 2.0 with her mission to haaq dilao everyone beech beech mein is so so weired.....

All she does is blaming Aniruddh for all her misfortunes...but the moment Aniruddh gave her an opportunity to express her feelings and desires..she always copped out..

Iconic was her Sindoor ka haq cheen Liya to Aniruddh in Kashmir...and the moment Aniruddh asked her that " maango apna haq"...she is like.." main lalchi nahi Hun..."..With her mixed signals she has driven him crazy....

Similarly about annulment...he has always always respected their bond and her consent...He tried to talk about the marriage to her so many times... birthday night also he tried but the moment Jhanak asked him to stop,he stopped...He was even hesitating to keep his hand on her head in Kashmir....her consent was very very important..he would never force her for anything...and he tried to make her confess in his twisted way...but no result..

You are not alone...After her bakwas..I can't tolerate words like " pati" " shaadi" rishta," from her mouth...Have clarity...and respect your own feelings at least..Stick to her words....

But woh bhi nahin karenge..

As Ani said, " main tumhe contact nahi karunga...but Ekk din tum mujhe contact karoge..aur main iss din ka intezaar karunga"smiley36....So let's see where it goessmiley37

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DiLaila

thank you for sharing โค๏ธ

@bold smiley37
Kaise she just spinned Adi around to run behind Ani ๐Ÿคช, Jhanak is touchy with Adi by the way, but Adi is maintaining distance from her, he knows she friend zoned him smiley37smiley37

seems like he was telling something about Krushal only smiley36 when he came at end .. she went to hit him or something smiley36

Real life Adi/ Jhanak Ani smiley37smiley37

These onscreen boys sautan looks r offscreen bffs smiley37 Salman looked reserved with Hiba smiley36.. sheโ€™s so friendly with all & people say she does over acting ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sab golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai!!!๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

But her discussing Ani with Adi has put me off. Adi just entered in her life and her relationship with Ani is way deep for her to discuss with a new friend. Last few episode, Jhanak has let me down.

Also, the writers of this show are so inconsistent. I have my biggest problem there with this show. They gave played so much with the leads that everyone is questioning the leads of this show, especially Ani has been at receiving end.

@bold: I don't know where makers intend to take AK ka character in the future (Please don't call him Adi - woh humara Imlie wala Adi thasmiley17)....but I'm again struck by the fact that Jhanak has no real cognizance of how easily she could be violated by all these men she casually allows into her life.

You mentioned that what holds Jhanak back from Ani is that she doesn't want to be CA-ed or labeled a homewrecker.....so is the fear of that so great that she will throw herself eagerly into the path of the first man who offers her sweet words? Is the possibility of being insulted a bigger deal than the potential of getting violated by a man in ways she can't imagine?

The more AK keeps saying to her that his intentions are all good, the more I don't buy his sugary talks. And only in Jhanak-verse would it be so easy and quick to get a job and a home with a guy who claims he is your well-wisher. Any girl with basic sense would have some failsafe in place....but Jhanak literally TORCHED the only failsafe she had by brutally insulting him and sending him away from her for good. She waltzes in and out of the life of good Bose family waale as she sees fit...but how much does she call them once she is in Mumbai? She trusts AK so much that she has placed every aspect of her life in Mumbai in his hands so easily? Wowsmiley36

In Ani's case, how casually she threw accusations of feeling unsafe around him....but with AK, she is feeling so safe considering how her introduction to this guy was him trying to get touchy feely with her on the ad shoot? smiley36.....Again one is forced to wonder if in Jhanak's case, getting violated by a man is more acceptable than getting insulted for standing up for a shaadi that is true.

AreYaar thumbnail

Exactly.... exactly....

Jhanak doing her bakwash and her supporters in Kolkata and Mumbai hailing her and worshipping her as some avtaar is soo soo funny.....and makers attempt to make her Anupama 2.0 with her mission to haaq dilao everyone beech beech mein is so so weired.....

All she does is blaming Aniruddh for all her misfortunes...but the moment Aniruddh gave her an opportunity to express her feelings and desires..she always copped out..

Iconic was her Sindoor ka haq cheen Liya to Aniruddh in Kashmir...and the moment Aniruddh asked her that " maango apna haq"...she is like.." main lalchi nahi Hun..."..With her mixed signals she has driven him crazy....

Similarly about annulment...he has always always respected their bond and her consent...He tried to talk about the marriage to her so many times... birthday night also he tried but the moment Jhanak asked him to stop,he stopped...He was even hesitating to keep his hand on her head in Kashmir....her consent was very very important..he would never force her for anything...and he tried to make her confess in his twisted way...but no result..

You are not alone...After her bakwas..I can't tolerate words like " pati" " shaadi" rishta," from her mouth...Have clarity...and respect your own feelings at least..Stick to her words....

But woh bhi nahin karenge..

As Ani said, " main tumhe contact nahi karunga...but Ekk din tum mujhe contact karoge..aur main iss din ka intezaar karunga"smiley36....So let's see where it goessmiley37

@bold: Makers are showing that they like to prove Ani's words true in some form sooner or later....so high possibility that Jhanak will indeed contact him at some point but no one can predict when and how smiley36

I would also like makers to prove Ani right about his gut feel about AK from day onesmiley36....that would be amazing vindication to get Jhanak off her high horse. Waise bhi since makers feel they can justify any POV of Jhanak, they can victimize her whenever AK flips toosmiley36

It is an insult even to Anupama for a character like Jhanak to be compared to her....lol Anupama giving bhaashans was still built up believably in that story because she was a mother of 3 with 25 years of marriage behind her....who is Jhanak to be giving such bhaashans given the joker she has been for most of the story? Makers think we've forgotten that this girl has been suicidal for 90% of the story always giving up in every situation and she is literally alive and a graduate today because Ani has even fought HER to keep her alive?.....THAT girl is going around giving pravachans about right and wrong to others now? Gimme a break smiley36

Edited by AreYaar - 8 days ago
Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 days ago

Just saw the episode- why was Adi blushing so much. Could not understand that. Jhanak joothi aadhi baat keh kar kya wrong justification deti hai apni harkato ka.

Bhaag Ani Bhaag Tu Bach Gaya ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜€. Arshi bhi kam nahi hai. Bechara ladka - eedhar kooaa udhar khaaee. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€