Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Exactly....

It is Aniruddh, who saw that spark in her when she herself refused to see that...he went out of her way fighting with his own family that's why she got those ad agency contract, she got to open a bank account with her own money in that ., She got to meet this Aditya who has become his best friend....

Like even after knowing that what Aditya thinks of her...she is still saying such things, bitching about Aniruddh with him and calling him her best friend...like it would be 15-20 days that they were together...

And Aditya fell in love with her.. Jhanak apparantly brought him out from darkness with the help of a torch...and Jhanak also considers him her best friend....Ohh their instant noodles wala rishta.....where even when Jhanak was in hospital, instead of getting concerned for her all Aditya was bothered about was taunting Aniruddh..when Ani on the other hand in spite of having 100 issues with AK couldn't think beyond Jhanak....such a nice contrast

Jhanak finally got someone who would be her " yes man"..Anirudh was never that....who would praise her on her Mahanta....make a temple for her.... I am just soo soo irritated with Jhanak today

LOL word at instant noodles wala rishta of AdiNak....I laughed so hard at AK narrating his sob story about how he has had many girls in his life but Jhanak ne use "roshni" dikhaa dismiley37.....the way he was making his playboy lifestyle sound like some atyachaar done on him....lol ek number ka shady two faced aadmi that Jhanak is dumb enough to blindly trust.

Waise wasn't Rahul Jhanak ka best friend just a few months back? Now suddenly she is calling AK her sabse achha dost....poor Rahul crying in the corner somewhere smiley36. Jo ladki apne bachpan ke dost ko itni easily bhool gayi jabse "superstar" actor mil gaya as BFF, woh Ani ko kahaan hi yaad rakhegi smiley36

As you said, usko ab yes man mil gaya hai in AK so hope she can enjoy and let others stay in peace toosmiley36

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Hello, nice to see you too :) I've been good....just been a silent reader here mostly smiley36

This show is the anti-Imlie in every way....lol jitna righteous and honorable Adi tha, utna hi is show ke leads shameless flippers hainsmiley36....Adi was all about "sach sooraj ki tarhaan hota hai" and the leads of this show are all like "jhoot mera birthright hai, main bindaas besharam hoke bolunga/bolungi"smiley36

@bold - haha.. so true on that smiley36. Ani is known for his lies.. that's his forte smiley36

Still there is something about Ani that we bash him for all his stupid words and deeds but can't see his broken face. I am actually watching this show and waiting to see if these two will ever have courage to speak of their love in front of all. I hope am able to keep my patience with show till tehn.

Still remember Adi ka table tor marriage with Imlie. smiley36

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

What do you guys think regarding BTS wala Ani's walk with channa mereya playing at the background??? Is it after confrontation with BH and agreeing to go abroad or before that only???

where is the BTS.. I keep running away from BTS smiley36
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

@bold - haha.. so true on that smiley36. Ani is known for his lies.. that's his forte smiley36

Still there is something about Ani that we bash him for all his stupid words and deeds but can't see his broken face. I am actually watching this show and waiting to see if these two will ever have courage to speak of their love in front of all. I hope am able to keep my patience with show till tehn.

Still remember Adi ka table tor marriage with Imlie. smiley36

LOL I find Jhanak the more irritating character in this show but yeah I've noticed everyone only fixates on Ani's words to bash him while giving mostly free pass to Jhanak's two-faced behavior, her hypocrisy and many lies smiley36

Ani has been interesting even with his manipulations and lies because at his heart he has always been sincere about uplifting Jhanak for the longest time in this story....no one fought for her career, her life, her education like he did...he is a good person at heart whose supposed "confusions" are getting dragged out by writers for the sake of drama....but yeah I'm also waiting to see when that day comes when Ani can speak his truth unabashedly in front of everyone.

I don't know if Jhanak will ever have the courage to speak the truth...she clearly enjoys playing the victim more in every situation toh sach bolke sab clear kyun karnasmiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

where is the BTS.. I keep running away from BTS smiley36

Here you go - this is the BTS:

https://x.com/thesweet_soul/status/1838461647976882687

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@bold: LOL I do find it amusing to see how Jhanak makers twist past events with the confidence that audience will not remember how things actually unfoldedsmiley36. First with the forced shaadi, they are trying to project again and again like it was forced on Jhanak when SHE was the one who convinced Ani to go along with the "nakli shaadi"smiley36....and then this annulment....they expect that audience has forgotten that Jhanak was the one so eager to sign the annulment papers from the moment Shubho presented them....Ani was the one who tried to stall for as long as he could....but she is narrating that annulment incident like that was another atyachaar done on her by Anismiley36

Also, I must say after this most recent round of bakwaas from Jhanak, I've gotten quite tired of the Kashmir shaadi wala FB....makers should stop repeating it in every episode when it has been rendered so pointless in the plot with daily repetitions of "nakli shaadi but phir bhi pati" blah blah.

Agli baar tab dikhana if kuch dhang ki clarification karni hai about that shaadi and the leads having the guts to both acknowledge ki woh shaadi sacchi hai, not jhooti.

Spot on!

words words words

Dibya_C thumbnail

LOL I find Jhanak the more irritating character in this show but yeah I've noticed everyone only fixates on Ani's words to bash him while giving mostly free pass to Jhanak's two-faced behavior, her hypocrisy and many lies smiley36

Ani has been interesting even with his manipulations and lies because at his heart he has always been sincere about uplifting Jhanak for the longest time in this story....no one fought for her career, her life, her education like he did...he is a good person at heart whose supposed "confusions" are getting dragged out by writers for the sake of drama....but yeah I'm also waiting to see when that day comes when Ani can speak his truth unabashedly in front of everyone.

I don't know if Jhanak will ever have the courage to speak the truth...she clearly enjoys playing the victim more in every situation toh sach bolke sab clear kyun karnasmiley36

This is the problem of the medium...like in commercial movies, heroins are eye candies with very little to do, in small screen it's the MLs with no power to make any difference...my point is, Leena herself broke this barrier by creating Anirudh who has been the pov character, the anchor of the show..and the show received major appreciation because of Anirudh's character depiction...now why she's destroying her own creation with flips and inconsistency that I don't understand...I loved his manipulative tactics...his white lies... now his character is reduced to a ping pong ball...juggling between J and Arshi ...and the makers don't even feel the need to show his inner turmoils...

Dibya_C thumbnail

LOL word at instant noodles wala rishta of AdiNak....I laughed so hard at AK narrating his sob story about how he has had many girls in his life but Jhanak ne use "roshni" dikhaa dismiley37.....the way he was making his playboy lifestyle sound like some atyachaar done on him....lol ek number ka shady two faced aadmi that Jhanak is dumb enough to blindly trust.

Waise wasn't Rahul Jhanak ka best friend just a few months back? Now suddenly she is calling AK her sabse achha dost....poor Rahul crying in the corner somewhere smiley36. Jo ladki apne bachpan ke dost ko itni easily bhool gayi jabse "superstar" actor mil gaya as BFF, woh Ani ko kahaan hi yaad rakhegi smiley36

As you said, usko ab yes man mil gaya hai in AK so hope she can enjoy and let others stay in peace toosmiley36

Ehehehe...AK is the dumb one here...she will not give him ghass ..Sirjee ki jagah nahi degi kabhi ..sirf bff banake rakhegi๐Ÿ˜‚

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Ehehehe...AK is the dumb one here...she will not give him ghass ..Sirjee ki jagah nahi degi kabhi ..sirf bff banake rakhegi๐Ÿ˜‚

Not necessarily. Agar 3000 epis tak jaana hai toh at some point, Jhanak could also do half/fake Shaadi with AK but still continue to claim ki woh bas Ani ko apna pati maanti hai ๐Ÿ˜‚

tellyme thumbnail

Jhanak is the biggest dumbo, seeking validation from people whom she should exactly not. Otherwise her fear I can understand. She is scared if she comes in Aniโ€™s life with Arshi around him, her motherโ€™s CA will be stamped. She knows these people will do that even after her innumerable sacrifices for her Arshi Didi.

I so hate these Didiโ€™s factor, Malini Didi and now Arshi didi.

With Ani not clearly giving up on Arshi, how can she accept the relationship with him. She had been waiting for him to take initiative and let go Arshi, only then can she accept him.

But her discussing Ani with Adi has put me off. Adi just entered in her life and her relationship with Ani is way deep for her to discuss with a new friend. Last few episode, Jhanak has let me down.

Also, the writers of this show are so inconsistent. I have my biggest problem there with this show. They gave played so much with the leads that everyone is questioning the leads of this show, especially Ani has been at receiving end.