Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

What do you guys think regarding BTS wala Ani's walk with channa mereya playing at the background??? Is it after confrontation with BH and agreeing to go abroad or before that only???

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Hello! Haha yes, I'm a Mohan fan....was part of the NBT forum many lifetimes ago on IFsmiley36

You made such a valid point about how Ani said all the nasty things he did because of a MU.....and even I agree that he has said horrible things to her many times - no justifying that...but ultimately he was saying it as part of a mistaken impression....it was not some cold blooded calculated thing - those were impulsive outbursts from him every time.

What Jhanak did was calculated to tear him down by design....that too not on the heels of an MU but on the heels of his sincere apology, him declaring his love to her so earnestly.....to say such things to him in such a situation - sneering at his very existence as being unacceptable to her in every way....the words she used - aapka WAJOOD bhi nahin chahiye, aap farebi hain, khud ko sharminda mat keejiye....so him confessing his love to her was deemed SHAMEFUL by Jhanak....the same girl who was giving him puppy eyes at Apu di ka boubhaat and making pointed comments about how she has already told him that all she wants from him is love....lol I remember reading people bashing Ani that day that how could he not understand what Jhanak was asking from him....well what do people have to say now? He tried to give her love and what did he get in return?

On top of that, Jhanak continues to reveal intimate details of her relationship with Ani to AK....she is treating AK as the most trusted confidante of her life now because he gives her blind support for everything she does....lol who listens to her yap on about Ani even while she skews the perspective to portray Ani as a cheater, liar who has wronged her.....lol

Jhanak is not flawed in her own eyes and neither in the eyes of the makers....that much is very clear with how every track ends in Jhanak getting hailed by her flock of supporters either in Mumbai or Kolkata and Ani being bashed from every side....lol I also find it laughable when makers show Jhanak mouthing token regret for misbehaving with Ani....why even bother with that much when you are otherwise giving sweeping justification for what she did?smiley36.....atleast Ani sooner or later apologizes for misbehaving with Jhanak after his MU clear....does Jhanak ever even apologize? Even in a monologue do we hear a "mujhe maaf kar deejiye, Sirji?"

No, she feels blanket entitlement and moral superiority over Ani because he happened to be the one attached to someone else when they got married....she has forgotten everything about how she was the one to call the shaadi nakli right off the bat....but to this day she is portraying to everyone like Ani cheated her after the shaadi so she is the eternally suffering wife still forgiving him....lol

In yesterday's scene, Ani yet again asked Jhanak clearly ki tum kya chahti ho, Jhanak? He has done this MANY times....DIRECTLY asked her what she wants and then tried to follow her wishes. But has Jhanak EVER asked Ani what HE wants? What makes HIM happy? NOPE...never.....she has decided on her own that she already knows what makes him happy since she is Supreme Lord Jhanak.

Ohhh feels so nice to meet a Mohan fan..my first love in ITV.....omg...smiley27

You know....the lyrics in yesterday episode were so right....

" Sirf duniya ki nazron me kya girana mujhe...

Aa mujhe meri hi nazron me Bura karde aa"

Yes... Jhanak did tear him apart by pushing him down in his own eyes..She said words like...," Main sukr mana Rahi Hun ki mere pet mein app ka baccha nahi hai...Varna usme bhi aap ka khoon hota aur woh bhi app ki tarah jhooth, farebi aur Makkar hota.." imagine how it must have broken him...how disgusted he would feel everytime he would see himself in mirror... specially when it was told by someone whose words matter to him the most..

And as you said...she got this in return for his earnest, sincere apology & love confession....He had gathered all his courage to put himself out there in front of her... wearing his heart on his sleeve..yet believing that she won't trample over it..she had the power to destroy him & she exercised it.....

And she with her " nakli shaadi" and " pati" Jaap...and convenient " Arshi didi" Jaap has made me tired....She needs to decide...and for the longest time, Aniruddh's life has been under the mercy of her choices..That night in Kashmir,Ani was not under his sense..she was...She chose to give in...then she had this weapon of such a big information regarding their marriage...which Aniruddh didn't have...yet she chose to not use it...then signed the annulment...but then she is blaming Aniruddh about those annulment papers all the time as if she had fought tooth and nail to stop it....and after Mumbai track when Aniruddh had decided to move with Arshi..she again came back with her reckless, hasty pregnancy drama shouting about bacche Ko Naam do, haq do....

And now when Aniruddh took such a giant step by fighting with entire family...and displaying his emotions in front of humans,God Everyone...she again chose to play " mahaaaan"....

She needs to stop deciding for his life now .let him breathe....and stick with what you have decided...

Edited by asmitamohanty - 8 days ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

What do you guys think regarding BTS wala Ani's walk with channa mereya playing at the background??? Is it after confrontation with BH and agreeing to go abroad or before that only???

Seems to be after the going abroad conversation because Ani is walking away with the bag in his hand like he's going up to his room....so he is probably walking away sadly after agreeing to the going abroad condition.

tellyme thumbnail

@bold: See this is why I said her reason for rejection is always Arshi didi related fake mahaanta only....lol ghoom phir ke she craves to be righteous in front of Arshi didi. Ani ne kabhi use maid banaake nahin rakha - woh khud maid banke ghoomi cuz it provided her a cover story for being in Ani's house and near him...it helped her move around Bose house and even Arshi didi ka house by keeping herself in the image of a maid....and andar se Ani ko kosti rahi for not declaring her wife even while saamne se Ani ko bolti rahi shaadi nakli, aap Arshi didi ke saath hi khush hain blah blah....lol

Ani is very low in her list of priorities despite her claiming she considers him "bhagwaan"....lol #1 priority hai Arshi didi ke saamne mahaan banna and jataana ki usne sab Arshi didi ko de diyasmiley36

Hey, so nice to see you here. How have you been?

Use to love your analysis threads during Imlie season1 days. Miss those days of filled with discussions.

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@bold: See this is why I said her reason for rejection is always Arshi didi related fake mahaanta only....lol ghoom phir ke she craves to be righteous in front of Arshi didi. Ani ne kabhi use maid banaake nahin rakha - woh khud maid banke ghoomi cuz it provided her a cover story for being in Ani's house and near him...it helped her move around Bose house and even Arshi didi ka house by keeping herself in the image of a maid....and andar se Ani ko kosti rahi for not declaring her wife even while saamne se Ani ko bolti rahi shaadi nakli, aap Arshi didi ke saath hi khush hain blah blah....lol

Ani is very low in her list of priorities despite her claiming she considers him "bhagwaan"....lol #1 priority hai Arshi didi ke saamne mahaan banna and jataana ki usne sab Arshi didi ko de diyasmiley36

Yes, exactly fake Mahanta Devi hai hamari Massom Jhanak

Edited by DiLaila - 7 days ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

And she with her " nakli shaadi" and " pati" Jaap...and convenient " Arshi didi" Jaap has made me tired....She needs to decide...and for the longest time, Aniruddh's life has been under the mercy of her choices..That night in Kashmir,Ani was not under his sense..she was...She chose to give in...then she had this weapon of such a big information regarding their marriage...which Aniruddh didn't have...yet she chose to not use it...then signed the annulment...but then she is blaming Aniruddh about those annulment papers all the time as if she had fought tooth and nail to stop it....and after Mumbai track when Aniruddh had decided to move with Arshi..she again came back with her reckless, hasty pregnancy drama shouting about bacche Ko Naam do, haq do....

@bold: LOL I do find it amusing to see how Jhanak makers twist past events with the confidence that audience will not remember how things actually unfoldedsmiley36. First with the forced shaadi, they are trying to project again and again like it was forced on Jhanak when SHE was the one who convinced Ani to go along with the "nakli shaadi"smiley36....and then this annulment....they expect that audience has forgotten that Jhanak was the one so eager to sign the annulment papers from the moment Shubho presented them....Ani was the one who tried to stall for as long as he could....but she is narrating that annulment incident like that was another atyachaar done on her by Anismiley36

Also, I must say after this most recent round of bakwaas from Jhanak, I've gotten quite tired of the Kashmir shaadi wala FB....makers should stop repeating it in every episode when it has been rendered so pointless in the plot with daily repetitions of "nakli shaadi but phir bhi pati" blah blah.

Agli baar tab dikhana if kuch dhang ki clarification karni hai about that shaadi and the leads having the guts to both acknowledge ki woh shaadi sacchi hai, not jhooti.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Hey, so nice to see you here. How have you been?

Use to love your analysis threads during Imlie season1 days. Miss those days of filled with discussions.

Hello, nice to see you too :) I've been good....just been a silent reader here mostly smiley36

This show is the anti-Imlie in every way....lol jitna righteous and honorable Adi tha, utna hi is show ke leads shameless flippers hainsmiley36....Adi was all about "sach sooraj ki tarhaan hota hai" and the leads of this show are all like "jhoot mera birthright hai, main bindaas besharam hoke bolunga/bolungi"smiley36

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Small correction here....Ani almost died in the motorcycle incident because he went after Jhanak to save her from Tejas but she brutally insulted him so he had the accident due to being so hurt by her words. It was her words that caused the accident more than him trying to save her...but yes, overall logic holds that he keeps trying to save her but only gets brutal humiliation in return from her every time.

Ever since Jhanak has found AK, she seems to have forgotten how many times Ani has saved her life.....and the way she was giving grateful looks to AK today for getting the movie shoot setup like he had climbed Mount Everest for her....lol by contrast remember the HATEFUL looks she gave to Ani constantly for getting any modeling work for her? She has forgotten that the reason she met AK also is cuz Ani got her that adsmiley36

Exactly....

It is Aniruddh, who saw that spark in her when she herself refused to see that...he went out of her way fighting with his own family that's why she got those ad agency contract, she got to open a bank account with her own money in that ., She got to meet this Aditya who has become his best friend....

Like even after knowing that what Aditya thinks of her...she is still saying such things, bitching about Aniruddh with him and calling him her best friend...like it would be 15-20 days that they were together...

And Aditya fell in love with her.. Jhanak apparantly brought him out from darkness with the help of a torch...and Jhanak also considers him her best friend....Ohh their instant noodles wala rishta.....where even when Jhanak was in hospital, instead of getting concerned for her all Aditya was bothered about was taunting Aniruddh..when Ani on the other hand in spite of having 100 issues with AK couldn't think beyond Jhanak....such a nice contrast

Jhanak finally got someone who would be her " yes man"..Anirudh was never that....who would praise her on her Mahanta....make a temple for her.... I am just soo soo irritated with Jhanak today

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tellyme

Yes. First thing he need to do is breakup with Arshi. Clearly tell her that he does not consider her his wife. But he is not doing that. How can he expect Jhanak to accept his love. She knows he loves her but she also knows, with Arshi carrying the tag of his wife, she will be considered as second woman and his family will leave no chance to CA her. Not only this, how can a girl accept the love of a man who has still another girl attached to him. he has to come out clear.

Other side ,Jhanak had to be rude to Ani to push him away. But those disrespectful words, to break him from deep down in unjustified. What Ani did with her CA is also not justified, even his sitting on mandap with Arshi is not justified but the in love do you balance this way. Love is love, one does not need to settle the score in love.

She had so many ways to clearly tell him that it is not possible, that he should forget her. But demeaning words were not needed and brought a dark spot on their love.

Both are doing nothing but to destroy their love. How is this love story even possible. I don't see much progress in near future.

Agree Anu....she has n number of reasons to reject him...but the words which she used can't be justified.

I don't know what stopping Ani to breakup with Arshi ..I want him to breakup with her not for Jhanak foe himself...he is not in love with her..he hasn't considered her is his wife. So why to keep her in this relationship.

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

I donโ€™t want to think dear, let them show na, then we can have fun discussion hopefully, or maybe cry here together smiley36smiley36 as we usually do

RuNak to nahi milega ab, itne paise mein itnaich smiley37 TRP aane do

Edited by DiLaila - 8 days ago