Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Hiiii.....

Let me begin by asking something.., "Are you a Mohan Bhatnagar fan?" Your user name is reminding me of that character so much..One of my all time favourite character....Him and now Aniruddh....

Okay so coming back to Jhanak, her words were vitriolic and brutal..It broke something inside me..hurt me in places inside my heart that I didn't even know existed.. Very conveniently people say that Aniruddh had also said this...

But but what they forget is Aniruddh had some genuine misunderstanding...he actually thought that she betrayed him.Though I am not defending his words..But Jhanak was under no misunderstanding.. she knew that he loved her, had given his heart to her..knew what impact her words would have on him..still she said them..her intention was to break him,to destroy him only...and she was very successful...

Her monologue was nonsense...It is just that she always had this sense of moral superiority ...she always thought of herself as someone who is on some moral higher ground than Aniruddh....and she is not being able to accept this dark side of her own personality when she deliberately finished him with her words...so she is only justifying herself after avenging Ani for her insults..

The reason why she is presenting her one sided conveniently presented stories regarding her relationship with Ani..bcz she genuinely believes that she is some great Mahaan Devi...who is this eternal victim....

And if she is so conscious about Ani-Arshi marriage, then does she even have 1% regret in practically destroying his marriage with her reckless hasty pregnancy drama, by revealing their physical intimacy in front of the house,...he lost his dignity...even his own people like Choton,Jethu and Bodomaa didn't try to understand him... specially Ani had himself reached a point of believing Jhanak without any proofs.. declaring in front of the house that he might have had physical relationship with her...now is there any point of return for him .

And yet this man never tried to justify himself in front of Jhanak in hospital...when he was also nothing but a victim of circumstances ...but it was a genuine realisation and apology...

And in return he again got dishonesty.. Jhanak a girl who always proudly claims that she doesn't lie...has never ever been completely truthful to the person whom she considers her "pati.." or " bhagwan" or whatever.....

And with ADI, things are set..They have bonded over bitching about Aniruddh in his absence...these two so called " Mahaan atma" have finally told eachother how great both of them are....

And apparantly Jhanak has no objection in ADI insulting Aniruddh as well..I thought that she would definitely object the moment she would get to know about ADI insulting Aniruddh so much...but no....she is absolutely fine as she has also done the same....

You know Jhanak was always for me the weakest link in this relationship... who had never made any effort to make this relationship possible...but always accused and taunted Aniruddh to get things done...but usse Aniruddh Ko bolna bhi nahi hai ki woh kya chahti hai....and Aniruddh's happiness , what does he want...well she knows even his parents don't care about it..so why would she not turn blind conveniently....

I like flawed Jhanak a lot....but definitely not this Jhanak who is trying to cover up all her flaws, ugliness , mistakes under the cover of Mahanta & sacrifice....bcz she is not Mahaan....at all...

Hello! Haha yes, I'm a Mohan fan....was part of the NBT forum many lifetimes ago on IFsmiley36

You made such a valid point about how Ani said all the nasty things he did because of a MU.....and even I agree that he has said horrible things to her many times - no justifying that...but ultimately he was saying it as part of a mistaken impression....it was not some cold blooded calculated thing - those were impulsive outbursts from him every time.

What Jhanak did was calculated to tear him down by design....that too not on the heels of an MU but on the heels of his sincere apology, him declaring his love to her so earnestly.....to say such things to him in such a situation - sneering at his very existence as being unacceptable to her in every way....the words she used - aapka WAJOOD bhi nahin chahiye, aap farebi hain, khud ko sharminda mat keejiye....so him confessing his love to her was deemed SHAMEFUL by Jhanak....the same girl who was giving him puppy eyes at Apu di ka boubhaat and making pointed comments about how she has already told him that all she wants from him is love....lol I remember reading people bashing Ani that day that how could he not understand what Jhanak was asking from him....well what do people have to say now? He tried to give her love and what did he get in return?

On top of that, Jhanak continues to reveal intimate details of her relationship with Ani to AK....she is treating AK as the most trusted confidante of her life now because he gives her blind support for everything she does....lol who listens to her yap on about Ani even while she skews the perspective to portray Ani as a cheater, liar who has wronged her.....lol

Jhanak is not flawed in her own eyes and neither in the eyes of the makers....that much is very clear with how every track ends in Jhanak getting hailed by her flock of supporters either in Mumbai or Kolkata and Ani being bashed from every side....lol I also find it laughable when makers show Jhanak mouthing token regret for misbehaving with Ani....why even bother with that much when you are otherwise giving sweeping justification for what she did?smiley36.....atleast Ani sooner or later apologizes for misbehaving with Jhanak after his MU clear....does Jhanak ever even apologize? Even in a monologue do we hear a "mujhe maaf kar deejiye, Sirji?"

No, she feels blanket entitlement and moral superiority over Ani because he happened to be the one attached to someone else when they got married....she has forgotten everything about how she was the one to call the shaadi nakli right off the bat....but to this day she is portraying to everyone like Ani cheated her after the shaadi so she is the eternally suffering wife still forgiving him....lol

In yesterday's scene, Ani yet again asked Jhanak clearly ki tum kya chahti ho, Jhanak? He has done this MANY times....DIRECTLY asked her what she wants and then tried to follow her wishes. But has Jhanak EVER asked Ani what HE wants? What makes HIM happy? NOPE...never.....she has decided on her own that she already knows what makes him happy since she is Supreme Lord Jhanak.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Ani almost died in the motorcycle accident just to save Jhanak

Small correction here....Ani almost died in the motorcycle incident because he went after Jhanak to save her from Tejas but she brutally insulted him so he had the accident due to being so hurt by her words. It was her words that caused the accident more than him trying to save her...but yes, overall logic holds that he keeps trying to save her but only gets brutal humiliation in return from her every time.

Ever since Jhanak has found AK, she seems to have forgotten how many times Ani has saved her life.....and the way she was giving grateful looks to AK today for getting the movie shoot setup like he had climbed Mount Everest for her....lol by contrast remember the HATEFUL looks she gave to Ani constantly for getting any modeling work for her? She has forgotten that the reason she met AK also is cuz Ani got her that adsmiley36

Edited by AreYaar - 8 days ago
tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Jhanak's side se definitely koi strong reason hai ussey push krney ka.

Today, whatever she said wo jaan pooch kar kaha bs usney

Ani still not breaking up with Arshi yehi main issue hai Jhanak k lye

Yes. First thing he need to do is breakup with Arshi. Clearly tell her that he does not consider her his wife. But he is not doing that. How can he expect Jhanak to accept his love. She knows he loves her but she also knows, with Arshi carrying the tag of his wife, she will be considered as second woman and his family will leave no chance to CA her. Not only this, how can a girl accept the love of a man who has still another girl attached to him. he has to come out clear.

Other side ,Jhanak had to be rude to Ani to push him away. But those disrespectful words, to break him from deep down in unjustified. What Ani did with her CA is also not justified, even his sitting on mandap with Arshi is not justified but the in love do you balance this way. Love is love, one does not need to settle the score in love.

She had so many ways to clearly tell him that it is not possible, that he should forget her. But demeaning words were not needed and brought a dark spot on their love.

Both are doing nothing but to destroy their love. How is this love story even possible. I don't see much progress in near future.

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

and then our Mahanta Devi conveniently swept her suhaag raat under her mahaanta rug and started to lecture Ani to live with her pyaari Arshi didi

why did not she lecture herself when this intimacy was happening? Jhutti khayi thi kasam jo nibhayi nahi apni Arshi didi ke sath, yeh kaisy nainsafi hai behenon? Would you do such thing to your sister if you such mahaan and innocent person? I know itโ€™s all fiction but this is gross behavior of young woman portrayed by the writer

Arshi and Ani are definitely victims of Jhanak Maharani, she has ruined both of them beyond repair with her false claims to never have feelings for Ani, Arshi almost got burnt in the accident because of Jhanak eyeing her jiju, Ani almost died in the motorcycle accident just to save Jhanak

Sorry but no sorry

if you would bring the point that Jhanak almost died twice due to intoxication by alcohol or bhang, well, I will tell you that she should have not agree to drink anything, but well, well, look, she likes to obey orders and drink whatever is served her even this may kill her, she doesnโ€™t learn anything, like Tanuja said, Jhanak herself always agreed to drink those things, so please think about it and contemplate, why would she do it again and again?!

By the way Ani never treated her as a maid until she herself started to call herself that

He paid her for working as a maid.

During Anishi wedding track Jhanak herself agreed to be a maid and wedding organizer for her Arshi Didi, Ani said you donโ€™t have to do anything, stop, but mostly people forgot that Jhanak herself wanted to help and show how mahaan she is, she craved acceptance of Shrishti maasi and Arshi didi, why because they are her real family, Ani toh only jiju hai, so he can go to hell in her understanding with his requests to talk about his feelings or release her from doing her favorite Mahanta job for her didi.

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Small correction here....Ani almost died in the motorcycle incident because he went after Jhanak to save her from Tejas but she brutally insulted him so he had the accident due to being so hurt by her words. It was her words that caused the accident more than him trying to save her...but yes, overall logic holds that he keeps trying to save her but only gets brutal humiliation in return from her every time.

Ever since Jhanak has found AK, she seems to have forgotten how many times Ani has saved her life.....and the way she was giving grateful looks to AK today for getting the movie shoot setup like he had climbed Mount Everest for her....lol by contrast remember the HATEFUL looks she gave to Ani constantly for getting any modeling work for her? She has forgotten that the reason she met AK also is cuz Ani got her that adsmiley36

thank you for correction, sahi pakde hain smiley36

Agree with your post ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Yes. First thing he need to do is breakup with Arshi. Clearly tell her that he does not consider her his wife. But he is not doing that. How can he expect Jhanak to accept his love. She knows he loves her but she also knows, with Arshi carrying the tag of his wife, she will be considered as second woman and his family will leave no chance to CA her. Not only this, how can a girl accept the love of a man who has still another girl attached to him. he has to come out clear.

Other side ,Jhanak had to be rude to Ani to push him away. But those disrespectful words, to break him from deep down in unjustified. What Ani did with her CA is also not justified, even his sitting on mandap with Arshi is not justified but the in love do you balance this way. Love is love, one does not need to settle the score in love.

She had so many ways to clearly tell him that it is not possible, that he should forget her. But demeaning words were not needed and brought a dark spot on their love.

Both are doing nothing but to destroy their love. How is this love story even possible. I don't see much progress in near future.

Very well said!

Both are the villans of their own lovestory.

Arshi Arshi is a big deal now....

AreYaar thumbnail

if you would bring the point that Jhanak almost died twice due to intoxication by alcohol or bhang, well, I will tell you that she should have not agree to drink anything, but well, well, look, she likes to obey orders and drink whatever is served her even this may kill her, she doesnโ€™t learn anything, like Tanuja said, Jhanak herself always agreed to drink those things, so please think about it and contemplate, why would she do it again and again?!

By the way Ani never treated her as a maid until she herself started to call herself that

He paid her for working as a maid.

During Anishi wedding track Jhanak herself agreed to be a maid and wedding organizer for her Arshi Didi, Ani said you donโ€™t have to do anything, stop, but mostly people forgot that Jhanak herself wanted to help and show how mahaan she is, she craved acceptance of Shrishti maasi and Arshi didi, why because they are her real family, Ani toh only jiju hai, so he can go to hell in her understanding with his requests to talk about his feelings or release her from doing her favorite Mahanta job for her didi.

@bold: See this is why I said her reason for rejection is always Arshi didi related fake mahaanta only....lol ghoom phir ke she craves to be righteous in front of Arshi didi. Ani ne kabhi use maid banaake nahin rakha - woh khud maid banke ghoomi cuz it provided her a cover story for being in Ani's house and near him...it helped her move around Bose house and even Arshi didi ka house by keeping herself in the image of a maid....and andar se Ani ko kosti rahi for not declaring her wife even while saamne se Ani ko bolti rahi shaadi nakli, aap Arshi didi ke saath hi khush hain blah blah....lol

Ani is very low in her list of priorities despite her claiming she considers him "bhagwaan"....lol #1 priority hai Arshi didi ke saamne mahaan banna and jataana ki usne sab Arshi didi ko de diyasmiley36

DiLaila thumbnail

Hello! Haha yes, I'm a Mohan fan....was part of the NBT forum many lifetimes ago on IFsmiley36

You made such a valid point about how Ani said all the nasty things he did because of a MU.....and even I agree that he has said horrible things to her many times - no justifying that...but ultimately he was saying it as part of a mistaken impression....it was not some cold blooded calculated thing - those were impulsive outbursts from him every time.

What Jhanak did was calculated to tear him down by design....that too not on the heels of an MU but on the heels of his sincere apology, him declaring his love to her so earnestly.....to say such things to him in such a situation - sneering at his very existence as being unacceptable to her in every way....the words she used - aapka WAJOOD bhi nahin chahiye, aap farebi hain, khud ko sharminda mat keejiye....so him confessing his love to her was deemed SHAMEFUL by Jhanak....the same girl who was giving him puppy eyes at Apu di ka boubhaat and making pointed comments about how she has already told him that all she wants from him is love....lol I remember reading people bashing Ani that day that how could he not understand what Jhanak was asking from him....well what do people have to say now? He tried to give her love and what did he get in return?

On top of that, Jhanak continues to reveal intimate details of her relationship with Ani to AK....she is treating AK as the most trusted confidante of her life now because he gives her blind support for everything she does....lol who listens to her yap on about Ani even while she skews the perspective to portray Ani as a cheater, liar who has wronged her.....lol

Jhanak is not flawed in her own eyes and neither in the eyes of the makers....that much is very clear with how every track ends in Jhanak getting hailed by her flock of supporters either in Mumbai or Kolkata and Ani being bashed from every side....lol I also find it laughable when makers show Jhanak mouthing token regret for misbehaving with Ani....why even bother with that much when you are otherwise giving sweeping justification for what she did?smiley36.....atleast Ani sooner or later apologizes for misbehaving with Jhanak after his MU clear....does Jhanak ever even apologize? Even in a monologue do we hear a "mujhe maaf kar deejiye, Sirji?"

No, she feels blanket entitlement and moral superiority over Ani because he happened to be the one attached to someone else when they got married....she has forgotten everything about how she was the one to call the shaadi nakli right off the bat....but to this day she is portraying to everyone like Ani cheated her after the shaadi so she is the eternally suffering wife still forgiving him....lol

In yesterday's scene, Ani yet again asked Jhanak clearly ki tum kya chahti ho, Jhanak? He has done this MANY times....DIRECTLY asked her what she wants and then tried to follow her wishes. But has Jhanak EVER asked Ani what HE wants? What makes HIM happy? NOPE...never.....she has decided on her own that she already knows what makes him happy since she is Supreme Lord Jhanak.

love your post and Asmitaโ€™s back to back posts, take a bow ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™€๏ธ

tagging Maya and Sohini to read your analysis

I hope you girls donโ€™t mind, that I have chimed in

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@bold: See this is why I said her reason for rejection is always Arshi didi related fake mahaanta only....lol ghoom phir ke she craves to be righteous in front of Arshi didi. Ani ne kabhi use maid banaake nahin rakha - woh khud maid banke ghoomi cuz it provided her a cover story for being in Ani's house and near him...it helped her move around Bose house and even Arshi didi ka house by keeping herself in the image of a maid....and andar se Ani ko kosti rahi for not declaring her wife even while saamne se Ani ko bolti rahi shaadi nakli, aap Arshi didi ke saath hi khush hain blah blah....lol

Ani is very low in her list of priorities despite her claiming she considers him "bhagwaan"....lol #1 priority hai Arshi didi ke saamne mahaan banna and jataana ki usne sab Arshi didi ko de diyasmiley36

Do you think J can be a bi*****l or les****n???? I mean given her strong affinity for a female...๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

Edited by Dibya_C - 8 days ago
magicalworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hii everyone....i am regularly watching this show from day 1 and i am silent reader of this forum..after the Runak convo in hospital i am really pissed with the makers..... Ani is the most impulsive character of this show....he has left thinking rationaly long back...now when he got hurt from Jhanak he run towards Arshi frankly speaking Arshi is an annoying character but not a Vamp...infact she is the most dumb character.... i think its high time she should focus on her career and move ahead in life...this girl is wasting too much time on Anirudh even after realising that he loves Jhanak.....i dun know what leena ji's defination of women empowerment but the way she is showing Arshi i am really disappointed...And about jhanak she is also impulsive like Ani...whatever she said to Ani in the conversation she was on point but calling him Selfish was too overboard that's what i think...yes he is confused,he is insecure,he is a liar but he was never selfish when it comes about jhanak.

And again as per precap Ani is not clearing things with Arshi and we have to see him with his aadhi biwi all over again.....i just dun understand what leena ji has in her mind ....one thing is for sure its high time she should think abt uniting Runak