Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: DiLaila

The positive thing about this track if Leena decides to show us heartbroken Ani, Krushal emoting this pain, he is a very powerful actor and this will be a treat to watch.

Saying that, I am not keeping my expectations high on Leena as she may mute him as she did during the aag track when there was barely a moment when he had any memory about Jhanak once Arshi has shifted to his home.

I hope Leena will highlight the emotional part of this break up and Krushal will get another opportunity to showcase his acting skills soon.

Yes, I don't doubt Krushal would do a very good job if he was allowed to portray those scenes....but that is why it's an "if" na....Leena Aunty rarely gives space to Ani's emotions like that...especially since the last 100 epis where he has been sidelined to prop up Arshi ka so called trauma and Jhanak ki dancing "udaan"....lol

So given that, I'm not holding my breath about what they will give Ani to do in this track....he will likely just be stuck in family drama nodding his head along to whatever they ask of him.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

J k muh se Jijaji sunne se pehle Anirudh will prefer dying...๐Ÿ˜‚ He will trade off J calling him Jijaji with J hurling bakwas like she did in hospital ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Jijaji to sirf Arshi ka hi rahega humara Aniboy! ๐Ÿ˜œ She is the Aadhi gharwali na!!!so she's actually the saali!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

LOL toh Ani ki dying se bhi kaunsa farak pad jaayega Jhanak kosmiley36.....and waise bhi Jhanak humesha SACH bolti hai na as per her own claims....toh yeh sach bolne mein kaise sharam? Jo rishta hai woh direct bolo na phir....Jijaji hi huye Jhanak ke agar Arshi didi ke pati hain.

The same Jijaji she has already slept with but hey, small details within the big picture, right? smiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL toh Ani ki dying se bhi kaunsa farak pad jaayega Jhanak kosmiley36.....and waise bhi Jhanak humesha SACH bolti hai na as per her own claims....toh yeh sach bolne mein kaise sharam? Jo rishta hai woh direct bolo na phir....Jijaji hi huye Jhanak ke agar Arshi didi ke pati hain.

The same Jijaji she has already slept with but hey, small details within the big picture, right? smiley36

No no no...she will not do it ever...Sirjee aur Jijaji!!! Hay Ram!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I am waiting when Arshi will realise that she is the third wheel in Runak equation... She's so dumb..

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

J is such a hypocrite, slept with her husband but then palat gayi, are yeh to jiju hai, oops

J giving herself the right of being Aniโ€™ loving wife POV in the song while the guy is barely conscious and she knows he will not remember it in the morning:

Toote Toh Toote, Teri Baahon Mein Aise

Jaise, Shaakhon Se Patte, Be-hayaa

Bikhre Tujhi Se, Aur Simte Tujhi Mein

Tu Hi Mera Sab, Le Gaya

Na Fikar, Na Sharam

Na Lihaaz, Ek Baar Aaya Hai

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hi, I'm usually a silent reader here but I couldn't help but respond to your post here smiley36

If you are feeling frustrated by Jhanak's POV from the episode when she rejected Ani, I would suggest watching today's epi where she further clarified her POV in a long conversation with AK. She justified herself quite clearly with ample support from AK who reassured her again and again that she did the right thing, that she has always been loyal to Ani while he has never been loyal to hersmiley36

The scene made it clear that makers are pitching Jhanak as "righteous" in this case by showing AK constantly praising her POV and both of them bonding over insulting Ani....AK told her he insulted Ani and Jhanak said why should I feel bad about you doing that, I did the same.....this was her reaction to the insult of a guy she claims to still love and considers her patismiley36. Oh yes, that was another hilarious line from Jhanak today....again telling AK that she had a jhooti shaadi with Ani but still considers him her pati so she informed him about the surgery as a DUTY. Then she proceeded to say that she needed to behave badly with him so that he doesn't have any illusions left and neither does she. At another point in the conversation, she claimed that she lashed out at Ani because he suggested going on a trip and she felt insulted by that....but she was insulting him non stop from the moment he entered the room so it was funny to see her claiming she only insulted him after the trip mention....and she again lied that Ani was trying to take her with him without any rishta...he literally said to her in the convo yesterday that they are married but Jhanak was the one who cut him off and said it is a jhooti shaadi...so who exactly denied the rishta there? Another funny bit was hearing Jhanak lament that she was never friends with Ani and maybe that's why their rishta didn't survive....she also gave details to AK about how her and Ani have never lived like husband-wife smiley36. Such a "well rounded" complete picture Jhanak has presented to AK leaving out key details of what all Ani did for her and why they got married that daysmiley36.

She was told the story of how Ani brought the pooja ka phool for her and she gave some philosophical speech on that about how Ani and her are connected via life and death...lol why bother with a life and death thread when you tell someone that a child with their blood would be an abomination?

But all in all, Jhanak was all smiles by the end of it because she had Aditya by her side so not a bad conclusion for hersmiley36

Hiiii.....

Let me begin by asking something.., "Are you a Mohan Bhatnagar fan?" Your user name is reminding me of that character so much..One of my all time favourite character....Him and now Aniruddh....

Okay so coming back to Jhanak, her words were vitriolic and brutal..It broke something inside me..hurt me in places inside my heart that I didn't even know existed.. Very conveniently people say that Aniruddh had also said this...

But but what they forget is Aniruddh had some genuine misunderstanding...he actually thought that she betrayed him.Though I am not defending his words..But Jhanak was under no misunderstanding.. she knew that he loved her, had given his heart to her..knew what impact her words would have on him..still she said them..her intention was to break him,to destroy him only...and she was very successful...

Her monologue was nonsense...It is just that she always had this sense of moral superiority ...she always thought of herself as someone who is on some moral higher ground than Aniruddh....and she is not being able to accept this dark side of her own personality when she deliberately finished him with her words...so she is only justifying herself after avenging Ani for her insults..

The reason why she is presenting her one sided conveniently presented stories regarding her relationship with Ani..bcz she genuinely believes that she is some great Mahaan Devi...who is this eternal victim....

And if she is so conscious about Ani-Arshi marriage, then does she even have 1% regret in practically destroying his marriage with her reckless hasty pregnancy drama, by revealing their physical intimacy in front of the house,...he lost his dignity...even his own people like Choton,Jethu and Bodomaa didn't try to understand him... specially Ani had himself reached a point of believing Jhanak without any proofs.. declaring in front of the house that he might have had physical relationship with her...now is there any point of return for him .

And yet this man never tried to justify himself in front of Jhanak in hospital...when he was also nothing but a victim of circumstances ...but it was a genuine realisation and apology...

And in return he again got dishonesty.. Jhanak a girl who always proudly claims that she doesn't lie...has never ever been completely truthful to the person whom she considers her "pati.." or " bhagwan" or whatever.....

And with ADI, things are set..They have bonded over bitching about Aniruddh in his absence...these two so called " Mahaan atma" have finally told eachother how great both of them are....

And apparantly Jhanak has no objection in ADI insulting Aniruddh as well..I thought that she would definitely object the moment she would get to know about ADI insulting Aniruddh so much...but no....she is absolutely fine as she has also done the same....

You know Jhanak was always for me the weakest link in this relationship... who had never made any effort to make this relationship possible...but always accused and taunted Aniruddh to get things done...but usse Aniruddh Ko bolna bhi nahi hai ki woh kya chahti hai....and Aniruddh's happiness , what does he want...well she knows even his parents don't care about it..so why would she not turn blind conveniently....

I like flawed Jhanak a lot....but definitely not this Jhanak who is trying to cover up all her flaws, ugliness , mistakes under the cover of Mahanta & sacrifice....bcz she is not Mahaan....at all...

Edited by asmitamohanty - 8 days ago
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Hiiii.....

Let me begin by asking something.., "Are you a Mohan Bhatnagar fan?" Your user name is reminding me of that character so much..One of my all time favourite character....Him and now Aniruddh....

Okay so coming back to Jhanak, her words were vitriolic and brutal..It broke something inside me..hurt me in places inside my heart that I didn't even know existed.. Very conveniently people say that Aniruddh had also said this...

But but what they forget is Aniruddh had some genuine misunderstanding...he actually thought that she betrayed him.Though I am not defending his words..But Jhanak knew that he loved her, had given his heart to her..knew what impact her words would have on him..still she said them..her intention was to break him,to destroy him only...and she was very successful...

Her monologue was nonsense...It is just that she always had this sense of moral superiority ...she always thought of herself as someone who is on some moral higher ground than Aniruddh....and she is not being able to accept this dark side of her own personality when she deliberately finished him with her words...so she is only justifying herself after avenging Ani for her insults..

The reason why she is presenting her one sided conveniently presented stories regarding her relationship with Ani..bcz she genuinely believes that she is some great Mahaan Devi...who is this eternal victim....

And if she is so conscious about Ani-Arshi marriage, then does she even have 1% regret in practically destroying his marriage with her reckless hasty pregnancy drama, by revealing their physical intimacy in front of the house,...he lost his dignity...even his own people like Choton,Jethu and Bodomaa didn't try to understand him... specially Ani had himself reached a point of believing Jhanak without any proofs.. declaring in front of the house that he might have had physical relationship with her...now is there any point of return for him .

And yet this man never tried to justify himself in front of Jhanak in hospital...when he was also nothing but a victim of circumstances ...but it was a genuine realisation and apology...

And in return he again got dishonesty.. Jhanak a girl who always proudly claims that she doesn't lie...has never ever been completely truthful to the person whom she considers her "pati.." or " bhagwan" or whatever.....

And with ADI, things are set..They have bonded over bitching about Aniruddh in his absence...these two so called " Mahaan atma" have finally told eachother how great both of them are....

And apparantly Jhanak has no objection in ADI insulting Aniruddh as well..I thought that she would definitely object the moment she would get to know about ADI insulting Aniruddh so much...but no....she is absolutely fine as she has also done the same....

You know Jhanak was always for me the weakest link in this relationship... who had never made any effort to make this relationship possible...but always accused and taunted Aniruddh to get things done...but usse Aniruddh Ko bolna bhi nahi hai ki woh kya chahti hai....and Aniruddh's happiness , what does he want...well she knows even his parents don't care about it..so why would she not turn blind conveniently....

I like flawed Jhanak a lot....but definitely not this Jhanak who is trying to cover up all her flaws, ugliness , mistakes under the cover of Mahanta & sacrifice....bcz she is not Mahaan....at all...

Totally agree ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ’ฏ. . I find j filthy in yesterday n today episode smiley11smiley38... Don't deserve Ani love

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Hiiii.....

But but what they forget is Aniruddh had some genuine misunderstanding...he actually thought that she betrayed him.Though I am not defending his words..But Jhanak knew that he loved her, had given his heart to her..knew what impact her words would have on him..still she said them..her intention was to break him,to destroy him only...and she was very successful...

Very perfectly said. Jhanak is not Mahan , and in this relationship with Anirudh- selfish and apparently unauthentic. Bin painde ka lota- kidhar bhi ghoomta hai as per her convenience
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

J is such a hypocrite, slept with her husband but then palat gayi, are yeh to jiju hai, oops

J giving herself the right of being Aniโ€™ loving wife POV in the song while the guy is barely conscious and she knows he will not remember it in the morning:

Toote Toh Toote, Teri Baahon Mein Aise

Jaise, Shaakhon Se Patte, Be-hayaa

Bikhre Tujhi Se, Aur Simte Tujhi Mein

Tu Hi Mera Sab, Le Gaya

Na Fikar, Na Sharam

Na Lihaaz, Ek Baar Aaya Hai

and then our Mahanta Devi conveniently swept her suhaag raat under her mahaanta rug and started to lecture Ani to live with her pyaari Arshi didi

why did not she lecture herself when this intimacy was happening? Jhutti khayi thi kasam jo nibhayi nahi apni Arshi didi ke sath, yeh kaisy nainsafi hai behenon? Would you do such thing to your sister if you such mahaan and innocent person? I know itโ€™s all fiction but this is gross behavior of young woman portrayed by the writer

Arshi and Ani are definitely victims of Jhanak Maharani, she has ruined both of them beyond repair with her false claims to never have feelings for Ani, Arshi almost got burnt in the accident because of Jhanak eyeing her jiju, Ani almost died in the motorcycle accident just to save Jhanak

Sorry but no sorry

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

https://youtu.be/yG3a0MTyJqA?si=ii6sqqksK9HSC9to

If this is gonna be true-- then real heart break for Arshi. Not her fan-still feeing bad on humanity and Jhanak's mahanta ground till now

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Jhanak should allow him to live his life peacefully.

And stick to her words and her acha dost...

They both can bitch about Anirudh..

She will tell half story which will make her Mahan and her dost can appreciate and encourage her about her loyalty!!!

She needs to think how she was brutal, what ever her reason was.

Be sincere and apologise to him at least for this speech of hers.. She always insults him and get away with her speech ... But not this time...

She cant sail in two boats, let her get her clarity first and then give bashan to others...

Yup.... enough is enough...

She seriously needs to stop sailing in two boats...

Anirudh is either your didi ka pati...or your pati...It can't be both as per her convenience...

Her audacity to say such cruel words to him even when he just fought with his entire family to come to her with just one call by the person he doesn't like at all...He literally opened his heart in front of her...and Girl..you had informed him...you only...and she is mouthing nonsense like I am happy that I am not carrying your child child otherwise he would be as jhootha, farebi,Makkar as you are....This is the thing she could come up with to reject him...

Yes...as long as she doesn't realise what she said to him & apologize to him...there should not be any RuNak...bcz as Shohini di says... without character development no matter how many times RuNak meets.. result will be same...