Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 days ago

Guys please do not bash me but I have to say this out though I am not sure i am correct or not.

I think its the wrong timing - that people are gonna bash Ani and Jhanak from their respective point of view more than ever- reason could be since past 10-15 days we have seen so much of their off screen reels with their bonding-do not know whether it is real or scripted that it will be very hard for the viewers to connect with the on screen hatred the leads the showing currently. Both the scenarios are not going parallel. People will not able to connect and so leads will be badly bashed as vewers have emotionally invested in them since long.

Makers have to run their show and har serial mein ups and downs aate rahte hain and it has been very long wait for leads to be together- this time viewers might react more. If off screen reels were to pacify the viewers -it might have an ulta effect on them.

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DALGJf5PplS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Can we ever expect return of such light hearted, beautiful moments of Runak in the show?? ๐Ÿ’”

Ohh such beautiful chemistry they have. I wish we get to see them this way together, laughing and teasing. Will we ever get?
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I don't really care about Arshi or any of the bakwaas she talks....she is just an annoyance in this story who keeps doing her fake drama of wanting commitment but is herself clinging to Ani after seeing him run after Jhanak a 100 times.

I didn't find the hospital drama bland...in fact this the only week of epis I watched in continuation after skipping many previous weeks of episodes....finally Ani got a track to himself where his emotions were center-stage, where his love for Jhanak was shown in all its shades...his apology to her, his frantic worry for her, him praying for her and finally bringing her back to life.....this was a relief to watch after being subjected to bakwaas two months of Jhanak ka faltu career track where she didn't think of Ani once and pregnancy drama ka ugliness with wohi daily bakwaas dialogues. Jhanak questioning Ani about his virginity was a major low point of the show smiley36

If people still want to keep bashing Ani for being stuck with Arshi - even after what J just did to push him in that direction, that's on them.....but I mostly feel sorry for Ani at this point because even when he's tried to take a stand, he has been brutally crushed. Now him being stuck with Arshi also is just torture for him....if only he had the courage to take a stand for his happiness....that is his tragedy here. Oh well, atleast Jhanak is free to be happy away from him, right? smiley17smiley36

I got your point .. but I would like to disagree on the point of expression of Anirudh's range of emotions when J's safety and well-being is concerned...I mean I found bhaang overdose scenes more convincing...I can't relate to Runak when they say ILU to each other...ILUs are only for Arshi๐Ÿ˜‚ but again, it has nothing to do with Krushal or Hiba's performance...the problem is with the script...in this track I loved Anirudh's rage when he grabbed AK's jaw...I was head over heels watching that! I would love to see this violent Anirudh someday for his Jhanak...Krushal will nail it!โฃ๏ธ

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That would be the only watchable thing in this track for me personally if they give Ani that much atleast. He has come back heartbroken and the pain is showing in his eyes in the precap also...so I hope they show some continuation of the pain he is feeling right now after coming back with such a big heartbreak, totally broken.

The positive thing about this track if Leena decides to show us heartbroken Ani, Krushal emoting this pain, he is a very powerful actor and this will be a treat to watch.

Saying that, I am not keeping my expectations high on Leena as she may mute him as she did during the aag track when there was barely a moment when he had any memory about Jhanak once Arshi has shifted to his home.

I hope Leena will highlight the emotional part of this break up and Krushal will get another opportunity to showcase his acting skills soon.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

She cant sail in two boats, let her get her clarity first and then give bashan to others...

Yeah before anyone else, Jhanak needs to stop sailing in two boats. If she really considers Ani as Arshi didi ka pati, then start by calling him Jijaji and stop calling him your pati. Then she MIGHT start to have some credibility....until then all her big big bhaashans are a total joke to listen tosmiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

The positive thing about this track if Leena decides to show us heartbroken Ani, Krushal emoting this pain, he is a very powerful actor and this will be a treat to watch.

Saying that, I am not keeping my expectations high on Leena as she may mute him as she did during the aag track when there was barely a moment when he had any memory about Jhanak once Arshi has shifted to his home.

I hope Leena will highlight the emotional part of this break up and Krushal will get another opportunity to showcase his acting skills soon.

Yes! I am always interested and fascinated to watch Krushal emote pain...โฃ๏ธ

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah before anyone else, Jhanak needs to stop sailing in two boats. If she really considers Ani as Arshi didi ka pati, then start by calling him Jijaji and stop calling him your pati. Then she MIGHT start to have some credibility....until then all her big big bhaashans are a total joke to listen tosmiley36

Yes naqli shaadi or husband se achha hain jijaji kehnaโ˜บ๏ธ

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Yes! I am always interested and fascinated to watch Krushal emote pain...โฃ๏ธ

Dibya, are we are sadists, poor guy, we want him to cry for our our entertainment? Whatโ€™s wrong with us ๐Ÿ˜†

Dibya_C thumbnail

J k muh se Jijaji sunne se pehle Anirudh will prefer dying...๐Ÿ˜‚ He will trade off J calling him Jijaji with J hurling bakwas like she did in hospital ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Jijaji to sirf Arshi ka hi rahega humara Aniboy! ๐Ÿ˜œ She is the Aadhi gharwali na!!!so she's actually the saali!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Dibya, are we are sadists, poor guy, we want him to cry for our our entertainment? Whatโ€™s wrong with us ๐Ÿ˜†

After so much trauma still we are stuck with the show, that is enough to prove that we are sadist..๐Ÿ˜‚