Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

What do you people want for Anirudh now?? Do you all intend for Runak disintegration and Anishit integration???Asking your views!!😜

Tagging for your views as well 😜

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What do you people want for Anirudh now?? Do you all intend for Runak disintegration and Anishit integration???Asking your views!!😜

dear I want Ani to leave both women and live an independent bachelor life, enjoy it, go abroad, make photography, find another girl to care for who will love and respect him and will not hurt him

Raina sisters, please stay away from Anirudh Bose, you are no good for this Gem 🥹🥹🥹

AreYaar thumbnail

My only wish for Ani right now is that he be allowed to show his pain atleast in his body language....I don't want makers to do a repeat of "performance" mode from him where he puts on a mask of normalization for the sake of his family.

It's fine if they want to keep him stuck with Arshi for now but I would want Ani's pain and heartbreak to come through and for someone in his good for nothing family to notice and ask him about it rather than treating him like a robot that they can order around per their convenience.

Jhanak has shown she doesn't care for his pain and that's fine. She is welcome to enjoy the life she has chosen in Mumbai but I wish for Ani's emotions to get space in this story too.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Jhanak should allow him to live his life peacefully.

And stick to her words and her acha dost...

They both can bitch about Anirudh..

She will tell half story which will make her Mahan and her dost can appreciate and encourage her about her loyalty!!!

She needs to think how she was brutal, what ever her reason was.

Be sincere and apologise to him at least for this speech of hers.. She always insults him and get away with her speech ... But not this time...

She cant sail in two boats, let her get her clarity first and then give bashan to others...

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 8 days ago
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiLaila

dear I want Ani to leave both women and live an independent bachelor life, enjoy it, go abroad, make photography, find another girl to care for who will love and respect him and will not hurt him

Raina sisters, please stay away from Anirudh Bose, you are no good for this Gem 🥹🥹🥹

Totally agree both are women are useless when needs him specially health related so totally used by them then after recovery only insulting.you remember arshi also shouting in sr night and yesterday jahank also

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

My only wish for Ani right now is that he be allowed to show his pain atleast in his body language....I don't want makers to do a repeat of "performance" mode from him where he puts on a mask of normalization for the sake of his family.

It's fine if they want to keep him stuck with Arshi for now but I would want Ani's pain and heartbreak to come through and for someone in his good for nothing family to notice and ask him about it rather than treating him like a robot that they can order around per their convenience.

Jhanak has shown she doesn't care for his pain and that's fine. She is welcome to enjoy the life she has chosen in Mumbai but I wish for Ani's emotions to get space in this story too.

Yes, despite being hurt by the current track, I am looking forward to the emotional state for Ani as you described

His pain, his depression, his devastation 🥹🥹

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

See... that's the problem na...makers have given us such a beautiful build up of Runak...and then suddenly butchering it for the sake of stretching no. of episodes and Runak separation as it is fetching them trp..but whatever Runak is doing at this stage is just not justifiable given their back story...the entire hospital drama felt bland and the ILUs seemed fake to me ..this is not the Runak we rooted for...even the makers are not giving a strong meaningful arc to their beloved PL Arshi didi...she is also shown to be not learning from past events and being dumb, irritating and devoid of self respect..so the story is going nowhere...

And makers will keep flipping Anirudh between Arshi and J because it will give the viewers the scope to bashing him and sympathize with J, which in turn will bring higher trps...most of us are ott viewers...our worth is in creating SM buzz...we don't contribute to trp...so what trp audience is supporting, they will show that only..

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Yes, despite being hurt by the current track, I am looking forward to the emotional state for Ani as you described

His pain, his depression, his devastation 🥹🥹

That would be the only watchable thing in this track for me personally if they give Ani that much atleast. He has come back heartbroken and the pain is showing in his eyes in the precap also...so I hope they show some continuation of the pain he is feeling right now after coming back with such a big heartbreak, totally broken.

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Jhanak should allow him to live his life peacefully.

And stick to her words and her acha dost...

They both can bitch about Anirudh..

She will tell half story which will make her Mahan and her dost can appreciate and encourage her about her loyalty!!!

She needs to think how she was brutal, what ever her reason was.

Be sincere and apologise to him at least for this speech of hers.. She always insults him and get away with her speech ... But not this time...

She cant sail in two boats, let her get her clarity first and then give bashan to others...

R a Maya, I am asking about what do you want for Anirudh, not about J!!😂

Do you want him to be with J or be with Arshi didi or dono se pichha chhurake akele abroad chala jay???🥴

Bubblez04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

So true that is why her excuse looks so horrible..

She should have owned her truth and rejected him stating she was hurt... And you didn't understand me.....

I feel like Jhanak has a lot of guilt for marrying Ani (even though they were forced to) knowing that Anishi 'loved' each other and were to get married. She's always overcompensating for this fact by bearing all the humiliation and insults from Arshi, and now sacrificing her love for Ani. Ani showering Arshi with ILUs hasn't helped either, which probably re-emphasises to her that she has come in between two lovers who are meant to be together.