Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 hours ago
Jhanak such a big drama company. She was first to sign the paper and now saying Ani signed the paper. Aise logo ka kuch nahi ho sakta
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Yes dear she listened and said this is paap

She said aap khush rahiye with Arshi didi. People may be angry on her but she has seen lot of PDA so why not she will say this. Ani understood why she said and cleared that itโ€™s from outside. Good he is not listening to jhanak mahan dialogues . So now he knows that she also treated him as husband thatโ€™s why she informed him. Now no one can stop him from using the Haq of pati. He requested her that after surgery first face you will see of mine only. Very good emotional scene of Runak with some progress where Ani accepted jhanak as wife. But still reply of jhanak is pending. She said what he has done she canโ€™t forget but still she will excuse him and wants him to be happy. Hiba acting made me cry . She depicted the pain of distrust and still wants him to be happy. Krushal was also good. He said please pay money to AK as he does not want koi meri biwi ki jimmedari uthaye. Evil basus again in their own delusion that jhanak is blackmailing Ani. They are again trying to deceive Arshi. I so knew it when Ani said ki main ghar basane nahi jaa raha hoon. He will do ulta.
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sunsh

Jhanak such a big drama company. She was first to sign the paper and now saying Ani signed the paper. Aise logo ka kuch nahi ho sakta

She is hiding a full pumpkin in the rice. This girl will never learn from her mistakes.

Varsha188 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

She is hiding a full pumpkin in the rice. This girl will never learn from her mistakes.

Don't worry ani accepted definitely in future jhanak also agree for thisโ˜บ๏ธ

Sunsh thumbnail

I can only say -she is just pathetic. Always with 'Bechari' tag
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry did they talk about Kashmir night? Sorry it is not the right time , just checking

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

She said aap khush rahiye with Arshi didi. People may be angry on her but she has seen lot of PDA so why not she will say this. Ani understood why she said and cleared that itโ€™s from outside. Good he is not listening to jhanak mahan dialogues . So now he knows that she also treated him as husband thatโ€™s why she informed him. Now no one can stop him from using the Haq of pati. He requested her that after surgery first face you will see of mine only. Very good emotional scene of Runak with some progress where Ani accepted jhanak as wife. But still reply of jhanak is pending. She said what he has done she canโ€™t forget but still she will excuse him and wants him to be happy. Hiba acting made me cry . She depicted the pain of distrust and still wants him to be happy. Krushal was also good. He said please pay money to AK as he does not want koi meri biwi ki jimmedari uthaye. Evil basus again in their own delusion that jhanak is blackmailing Ani. They are again trying to deceive Arshi. I so knew it when Ani said ki main ghar basane nahi jaa raha hoon. He will do ulta.

Thank you for the update. ๐Ÿคฉ

I was waiting for someone to post.

Ani asked Arshi several times to come with him to see Jhanak. She didnโ€™t listen. Both Ani and Arshi are at fault, no?

Edited by DiLaila - 2 hours ago
Varsha188 thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Sorry did they talk about Kashmir night? Sorry it is not the right time , just checking

Leenaji according this is right time so what we can do because in this serial not any logic just enjoy and forget โ˜บ๏ธ

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

What Ani is saying despite the annulment i treat and feel you as my wife . This is a growth from Ani side but still he is not leaving Arshi . May be he want jhanak also to accept this and then he might take some decision. He said main kagaj Kalam se naya likh sakte hai. So he might want to accept her publicly as his wife now but with her consent. But jhanak will never agree for this despite what she feels for him. Here reason is not her mahanta. May be distrust on her. Or some other reason will pop up. So now Ani is sure that she also treat him as husband . Even though they wonโ€™t live as husband and wife both will treat eo as husband and wife and thatโ€™s how they story goes further.
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Jyotix

Episode is up?

Any good?

Yaa Jyotiโ€ฆ itโ€™s very good โ€ฆ u can skip BH drama & just watch Ani jhanak scenes.. he calls her meri biwi ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ today & himself as her husband ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ