Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes but kaveri and Ruhi causing trouble for abhira doesn’t seem to be bringing in trps ..trps are falling.. maybe viewers want something different from, rishta than they expected from,ghum…this is the first time rishta has such an extended third angle that’s also,a vamp villain..and viewers both online and trp seem to be sick of her. As for happy shows,.well currently ghum has become a fairly happy show now since the toxic bhosle family has left ..and it has regained its no. 2 position..so their pleasant episodes seem to be working…

Ghum is very fast and the plots are working even though they are using so many body doubles ..
every week the plot has moved ahead .. they have managed to show festivals along with this ..

the combination of Marathi gujarati is good because last week was Janmashtami dahi handi ..

now it will be Ganpati .. and Bappa is a huge part of Ghum .. then they will start doing dandiya and garba in Navratri

inspite of all this the main plot is being used cleverly.. to trigger situations

Edited by Aadi04 - 17 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Ghum is very fast and the plots are working even though they are using so many body doubles ..
every week the plot has moved ahead .. they have managed to show festivals along with this ..

the combination of Marathi gujarati is good because last week was Janmashtami dahi handi ..

now it will be Ganpati .. and Bappa is a huge part of Ghum .. then they will start doing dandiya and garba in Navratri

inspite of all this the main plot is being used cleverly.. to trigger situations

and viewers are enjoying the happy non toxic family..that’s why the show is back at no. 2
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

and viewers are enjoying the happy non toxic family..that’s why the show is back at no. 2

the script is very good … plots are good but there is no chemistry between the leads because they are continuously using body doubles .. there are barely any scenes when both the leads are there in the same frame .. if audience is enjoying it kya bole ..it is just bad direction

I started watching it .. then I switched over in my app and saw season 1 episodes and started binge watching from gadchiroli days .😂😂.. those were the days my friend

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

the script is very good … plots are good but there is no chemistry between the leads because they are continuously using body doubles .. there are barely any scenes when both the leads are there in the same frame .. if audience is enjoying it kya bole ..it is just bad direction

I started watching it .. then I switched over in my app and saw season 1 episodes and started binge watching from gadchiroli days .😂😂.. those were the days my friend

it’s terrible..the way they are filming the scenes.it looks like every actor is alone.. even family scenes..are not great..as the leads don’t look like they’re part of that scene.. Ghum PH always messes up in something 🙄..
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

it’s terrible..the way they are filming the scenes.it looks like every actor is alone.. even family scenes..are not great..as the leads don’t look like they’re part of that scene.. Ghum PH always messes up in something 🙄..

exactly that’s why when you watch first 200 episodes of Ghum 1 you feel they were gold even during Covid times they pulled it off nicely ..

The show is of 30 minutes but still they can plan it out that leads are acting together .. but it looks like they have only one camera and can shoot one actor at a time

clearly wasting a very good script when they have a good looking cast .. even Arsh and Ashika have settled well in their role .. tab bbi they are messing up royally

I started watching Ghum only for Rajat mom. She is so natural and entertaining.
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

exactly that’s why when you watch first 200 episodes of Ghum 1 you feel they were gold even during Covid times they pulled it off nicely ..

The show is of 30 minutes but still they can plan it out that leads are acting together .. but it looks like they have only one camera and can shoot one actor at a time

clearly wasting a very good script when they have a good looking cast .. even Arsh and Ashika have settled well in their role .. tab bbi they are messing up royally

but why are they shooting that way..it looks awful..the camera only focuses on one actor at a time.. and they look,like their talking to themselves 😂
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

but why are they shooting that way..it looks awful..the camera only focuses on one actor at a time.. and they look,like their talking to themselves 😂

Maybe we should apply for directors position in murga ph . I am sure we can shoot better than them with our smartphones

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

Maybe we should apply for directors position in murga ph . I am sure we can shoot better than them with our smartphones

btw there is vacancy for Senior Producer, Content Studio Fiction, Star Plus. Job vacancy was posted 4 days ago. Jisko apply karna hai woh kar sakte hai.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Posted: 16 days ago

If I was a director then I would resurrect Chavan’s and Sairat and would bring back Didi just to torture her smiley15