Frequent Posters

JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Lol today too dkp proved her name is abheera smiley36

GWXgYmtXIAEGk5w.jpeg

I told you, its her mumma pappa's name..

Abheenav+Akshara = Abheera

🤩🤩🤩

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

There is also one thing that we see old shows with kindness now even though it had tons of toxicity.

I mean I watched IPK two-three years back not when it was on air and I did love it.

But if IPL was on air right now, people would be calling Arnav the whole red forest.

Abhi we are watching these shows so we remember everything clearly, purane shows ka kaafi kuch bhul jaate hai.

I mean people now call Komolika and Aparna ( I think that's what was her name) iconic and cheer for them, those characters were legit criminals, Ruhi and Pakhi are toddlers in front of them

Ipk is still my most fav , although I saw it like 2-3 yrs bk..when ipk was on air , I used to watch yrkkh .

Idc about how toxic the ml was , other characters made up for it & then , his graph was awesome as well..he got a good redemption ..there was 1 villain , rest all chars were amazing in their own way ..here , there is no villain as such but everybody irritates . Nobody is consistent ..

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Krinya

Ipk is still my most fav , although I saw it like 2-3 yrs bk..when ipk was on air , I used to watch yrkkh .

Idc about how toxic the ml was , other characters made up for it & then , his graph was awesome as well..he got a good redemption ..there was 1 villain , rest all chars were amazing in their own way ..here , there is no villain as such but everybody irritates . Nobody is consistent ..

IPK even though iconic for us, didn't do too well in TRP.The show was light hearted and ML was good except for the first 6 months. That just shows even with that chemistry, TRP audience were not too fond of the show.

Krinya thumbnail

Team Critics

IPK even though iconic for us, didn't do too well in TRP.The show was light hearted and ML was good except for the first 6 months. That just shows even with that chemistry, TRP audience were not too fond of the show.

I dun think that's the case..it aired at 8 pm and it's popularity was massive..still is....no idea of trp back then but I clearly remember the ml had a movie offer & there were rumors he will quit the show but the fandom created a huge uproar & gk had to.keep him ..ultimately she shut it down coz the fandom refused to see anyone else in his shoes..not bec of low trp.... that kind of popularity of the lead pair is still unmatched , this is the reason ipk3 was a big flop ..I'd still prefer a well defined story which ends in 200-300 epis , glad that it ended before she made a kachra out of it (the downfall already started with post marriage tracks ) . I liked ipk2 , most of it ,specially the fl , but that one didn't get great trp..

Chemistry alone never attracts the audience..the show has to be wholesome..ipk was...family , drama , comedy , good actors , good supporting cast , it had everything ..except kyy , I don't see any love story which was worth on itv (Sorry I am a fan of love stories so I never consider any other genre) ..dmg n all were also good but I didn't watch it..Ekta shows were such but then she ruined all with piling episodes after episodes killing each n every aspect of it..at one time , yrkkh was also in that league. Till 2019 I'd say..

Edited by Krinya - 17 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I dun think that's the case..it aired at 8 pm and it's popularity was massive..still is....no idea of trp back then but I clearly remember the ml had a movie offer & there were rumors he will quit the show but the fandom created a huge uproar & gk had to.keep him ..ultimately she shut it down coz the fandom refused to see anyone else in his shoes..not bec of low trp.... that kind of popularity of the lead pair is still unmatched , this is the reason ipk3 was a big flop ..I'd still prefer a well defined story which ends in 200-300 epis , glad that it ended before she made a kachra out of it (the downfall already started with post marriage tracks ) . I liked ipk2 , most of it ,specially the fl , but that one didn't get great trp..

Chemistry alone never attracts the audience..the show has to be wholesome..ipk was...family , drama , comedy , good actors , good supporting cast , it had everything ..except kyy , I don't see any love story which was worth on itv (Sorry I am a fan of love stories so I never consider any other genre) ..dmg n all were also good but I didn't watch it..Ekta shows were such but then she ruined all with piling episodes after episodes killing each n every aspect of it..at one time , yrkkh was also in that league. Till 2019 I'd say..

The show was definitely famous, I am not denying that. Just like Dill Mill Gye was famous but it had low TRPs compared to other shows. I am sure it was still profitable but it was never a TRP topper. I don't think it was even in Top-5. That time Channels used to give chance to shows even with bad TRPs not like today.

Krinya thumbnail

Team Critics

The show was definitely famous, I am not denying that. Just like Dill Mill Gye was famous but it had low TRPs compared to other shows. I am sure it was still profitable but it was never a TRP topper. I don't think it was even in Top-5. That time Channels used to give chance to shows even with bad TRPs not like today.

I can't argue with the trp of that time but i know , trp was not the reason ipk was shut ..every other slot at sp gave them extremely high trp including yrkkh at that time....every show has its reach & cult audience....youth based shows and love stories always have low to average trp compared to family shows and few other like balika vadhu...dmg was never a contender as it was not aired on sp..it was sp sister channel but even with that it was popular , coz it was a spin off of sanjivani which ws a hit. That time dmg and mjht were a hit and few others..but trp compared to yrkkh of 2012-13 , and Ekta shows it was obviously less..

Ps I just checked the trp went up as high as 4.8...no idea how it's less..yes , less compared to the top shows which got 6-7 tvr at that time..kbc sometimes got 9

Edited by Krinya - 17 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I can't argue with the trp of that time but i know , trp was not the reason ipk was shut ..every other slot at sp gave them extremely high trp including yrkkh at that time....every show has its reach & cult audience....youth based shows and love stories always have low to average trp compared to family shows and few other like balika vadhu...dmg was never a contender as it was not aired on sp..it was sp sister channel but even with that it was popular , coz it was a spin off of sanjivani which ws a hit. That time dmg and mjht were a hit and few others..but trp compared to yrkkh of 2012-13 , and Ekta shows it was obviously less..

I never said it shut because of TRP. I just said even with that chemistry, and a light hearted show with less toxicity, the TRP was not good compared to other shows.

Krinya thumbnail

Team Critics

I never said it shut because of TRP. I just said even with that chemistry, and a light hearted show with less toxicity, the TRP was not good compared to other shows.

Since this edt is about to be closed, compared to other shows trp of ipk went as high as 4.8 ..but still less coz that time the top show was 5-6...also the competition was fierce.. ..I myself was watching madhubala at that time & we used to see who's the slot leader..it was always ipk , mb was great for first 9 months and went downhill..that time ppl used to watch shows from 8 to 10 n all were superhits ..zee , colors , sp had fierce competition .

Krinya thumbnail

Team Critics

Screenshot_20240901_224504_Samsung Internet.jpg

It's in top 10 , no idea what week it is..but the thing is..even this kind of trp is unimaginable in today's times..like shahi paneers top show anupama can barely get 2.4 now. So one can imagine the reach & popularity.

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Lol today too dkp proved her name is abheera smiley36

GWXgYmtXIAEGk5w.jpeg

Most confused makers ever. This is the queen treatment she is getting from DKP smiley36