Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

823177 thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Have you guys watched that awesome work? How natural Nayanthara's face and neck was done make-up. I was so sure that's she's definitely a dusky queen! Hats off to makers!!!

who's nayanthara I know nakusa only (lagi tujhse lagan datta bhau) tagging the biggest fan😂

Is this sp ka new show? Whoever was hating my kween ekta where are thou dekho star plus single handlely taking us to 1940 india with subpar clothes 😏😂

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

But if everything gets resolved, how is the story going to move forward?? This is our frustration because we watch the show day and then discuss about it. The main audience which watch the show on TV does not do that, so these things does not matter. If they make KP understand that Abhira is so good and Ruhi is immoral then what are they going to show next?? Phase ruhi out and show a happy family and them dancing?? I bet even SM will be bored of that in a month.

I'm not saying that! But in every track, the outcome is always the same—neither Abhira nor Armaan ends up happy, Kaveri always blames Abhira, and Ruhi never gets caught by anyone. I have an issue with this repetitive pattern. If they show a court case, it’s always Abhira versus someone from the Poddar family. Why can't a new character enter the scene? On the career front, Abhira doesn't have a mentor who can help her realize her mistakes, not have anyone to guide for family matters. In generation 1, akshara had her whole family to back her, to guide her. Neither Vidya nor Manisha Chachi has had any meaningful discussion with Abhira or ruhi about family matters or their relationships. Manisha Chachi knows Ruhi's motives, won't expose Ruhi, okay, but she could help her also na. Ruhi is shown attending therapy sessions, but why isn’t any family member, whether from the Poddar or Goenka families, helping her with her trauma? Not everything can be perfect; if it were, the show would end. What I'm saying is that they should add more depth to the tracks or characters. Phuphasa appears once or twice a week, Kajal once a month, and there are times when Manoj, Manisha, Phupha Sa, Kajal, the chorus gang, Madhav, and even Rohit don't have a single line of dialogue. They're not utilizing their large cast properly in the story and have lack of consistency in story/characters—that's my observation.

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maybe I am expecting too much from ITV 😄
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Unfortunately thats the reality of itv. Ppl do not like happy fl. Somewhere audience bhi do not appreciate happy moments like even in real life if it's a happy event ppl will talk about event how it was organized etc and leave the topic. But if it's a sad event like divorce or death in the family ppl tend to be curious and constantly follow up to know how everyone are post that event. Did it damaged things further. How is everyone dealing with the situation etc.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Observer007

I'm not saying that! But in every track, the outcome is always the same—neither Abhira nor Armaan ends up happy, Kaveri always blames Abhira, and Ruhi never gets caught by anyone. I have an issue with this repetitive pattern. If they show a court case, it’s always Abhira versus someone from the Poddar family. Why can't a new character enter the scene? On the career front, Abhira doesn't have a mentor who can help her realize her mistakes, not have anyone to guide for family matters. In generation 1, akshara had her whole family to back her, to guide her. Neither Vidya nor Manisha Chachi has had any meaningful discussion with Abhira or ruhi about family matters or their relationships. Manisha Chachi knows Ruhi's motives, won't expose Ruhi, okay, but she could help her also na. Ruhi is shown attending therapy sessions, but why isn’t any family member, whether from the Poddar or Goenka families, helping her with her trauma? Not everything can be perfect; if it were, the show would end. What I'm saying is that they should add more depth to the tracks or characters. Phuphasa appears once or twice a week, Kajal once a month, and there are times when Manoj, Manisha, Phupha Sa, Kajal, the chorus gang, Madhav, and even Rohit don't have a single line of dialogue. They're not utilizing their large cast properly in the story and have lack of consistency in story/characters—that's my observation.

@bold: That is not going to happen. Believe it or not, but what we are seeing right now is the happy Abhimaan, and it will get worse.

Even if Gen 1 Ak was had a family, she was still not happy in her life. Always had some issues. That's the thing leads are and will be unhappy most of the time in the show. the moment they are happy they die and a new gen comes or show ends.

@bold: I agree that they are not utilizing the whole cast but FL fitting against a negative female works more than her fighting with a negative male character.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Maybe I am expecting too much from ITV 😄

Yaar. I just want to say if you are wishing for a happy FL then indirectly you are wishing for the show to end and take a leap.

Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

who's nayanthara I know nakusa only (lagi tujhse lagan datta bhau) tagging the biggest fan😂

Is this sp ka new show? Whoever was hating my kween ekta where are thou dekho star plus single handlely taking us to 1940 india with subpar clothes 😏😂

Yeh hai mohabbatein had a spinoff like thing, that's yeh hai chahatein! Sort of old show.

Season 1: Rudraksh - Preesha

https://shorturl.at/SGDGK

Season 2: Their son Samrat - Nayantara (Both lookalike of previous ML and FL)

Please look what Ekta made (starplus show) ..

https://shorturl.at/bBCw2

And about where I was when the makers were regressing to 1940's 🤭🤭🤭🤭 I was just chilling in the corner and roasting both marshmallows and the show 🤭🤭🤭

Edit: I've particularly shared this pic of second season so we could see the ruined brown make-up on Fl's hand. And the contrast of their pathetic work is clearly visible.

Edited by Shineeeee - 18 days ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

When you chew gum for too long, the gum loses its flavor, and you throw it away as all the sweetness has been swallowed. What do the makers want to do with this show? Triangle, Ruhi's Umeed, Vidya's flipping, Kaveri's shouting become unlikable. Everyone was so excited for the leads' wedding, but they are all fed up with this stupidity and unnecessary negativity. The makers have decided that in this generation, no one will support anyone be it FL, ML, PL or any character. How can writers give dialogue about dead parents of bride will not matter for anyone, from a girl who lost her parents and godparents? They found out through social media that people love Phupha Sa and Manisha Chachi. Now they are on their way to make them non-enjoyable. The smartest Phupha Sa will get manipulated by Ruru, while Chachi knows everything but won't do anything, like bhai to unhe kuch pata hi kyu chalne diya. The makers are determined that not a single character from this generation will have the audience's love for more than 24 hours.

P.S. garvita was so bad today at acting. In all scenes, be it emotional one with Ro, Self talk one or one sweetness wala with flipper mata.

Let the trp come down to 1.9. The remaining positivity will also come down the drain .

Ruhi isn't going anywhere, kaveri isn't going anywhere , abhira ka ddp chalta rahega coz ruhi & kaveri must be there to torture her ..

You know the biggest idiocy ? They wanna establish abhira as a "strong independent woman" Ala anupama . But they will never make her rebel against her perpetrators. She will continue to lap up the shit , and claim she's very strong, self reliant & self respecting . Like is this the definition of modern age strong women ? Trying to please the same woman who humiliates her each day , put conditions such as bacha , career on hold , before the shadi , talk about her parvarish constantly nagging about her lineage , lack of manners , complexion to god knows what extent ? Well this is what upma aunty did..bade galati karte hai Parr galat nahi hote 😆

So what if she refuses to sign the prenup? Dadisas expectations from her won't change post the wedding ..she will always be pressured into doing things she doesn't want to..and Arman has raging hormones right now , I can bet anything on this , he won't be supporting her post the wedding after 3 months provided they get married.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Unfortunately thats the reality of itv. Ppl do not like happy fl. Somewhere audience bhi do not appreciate happy moments like even in real life if it's a happy event ppl will talk about event how it was organized etc and leave the topic. But if it's a sad event like divorce or death in the family ppl tend to be curious and constantly follow up to know how everyone are post that event. Did it damaged things further. How is everyone dealing with the situation etc.

this in between happiness is also toxic ..like it is right now ,in the shadi functions.. because off and on the toxicity level is max. Toh yahi log yab ghoomar karke ye rishta kya kehlata hai karke thu thu thu karege toh kya hi maza aayega?

Observer007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Yaar. I just want to say if you are wishing for a happy FL then indirectly you are wishing for the show to end and take a leap.

No no watching this generation bcoz of Sam and RoPu. But mujhe kuch naya chahiye yaar story meinsmiley37 me same pattern pasand nahi karpa rahi hoon smiley38