Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 18 days ago

Imagine going outside with a forehead tattoo 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 I'm curious, how long will someone last with a spouse's name tattoo on forehead before they succumb to embarrassment?

Vidya is not happy how abheera cleaned face went to work and Vidya is not happy. So her plans to be good bahu started again .

Screenshot_2024-09-01-07-09-20-295_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Ruhis words of i will separate them is shown in mirror so puski hoga. And she has to satisfy her alter ego saying those words.

Ruhi arranged pedicure manicure for all ladies at poddars and abheera can have spl package too. Covering the mistakes doing all action to be goody goody in front of others.

Ruhi made Vidya flip on her side slowly with her sweet words.

Already Rohit said i will talk to mom when ruhi cried before him saying abheera treats me like naukar.

So ruro Vidya will be on one side next. 🤣

Ruhi told Vidya I am working and managing if it's my shsdi i will enjoy it happily. Let Rohit make her wishes true saying it we want to marry again 🥳🥳 thag way ruhi will be like rat in water drum struck in her own web. That way ruhi has to be busy in her isn shadi too 🤣20240901_085759-COLLAGE.jpg

Madam ruhi is working she told in episode 😎

Screenshot_2024-09-01-07-13-02-733_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 18 days ago

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Imagine going outside with a forehead tattoo 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 I'm curious, how long will someone last with a spouse's name tattoo on forehead before they succumb to embarrassment?

it's a sticker only na cvs have to copy paste scenes in some or other way

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Screenshot_2024-09-01-13-09-03-408_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

Ar wanted to print cards again with abheera mummy papa names but she stopped him not to waste money. She got a 💡 on head so sticked their names in that place.

Both were happy together sticking each others names on their foreheads.

20240901_085449-COLLAGE.jpg

Abhira got the chits so quickly. Smart girl.

Vidya is not happy how abheera cleaned face went to work and Vidya is not happy. So her plans to be good bahu started again .

Screenshot_2024-09-01-07-09-20-295_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Ruhis words of i will separate them is shown in mirror so puski hoga. And she has to satisfy her alter ego saying those words.

Ruhi arranged pedicure manicure for all ladies at poddars and abheera can have spl package too. Covering the mistakes doing all action to be goody goody in front of others.

Ruhi made Vidya flip on her side slowly with her sweet words.

Already Rohit said i will talk to mom when ruhi cried before him saying abheera treats me like naukar.

So ruro Vidya will be on one side next. 🤣

Ruhi told Vidya I am working and managing if it's my shsdi i will enjoy it happily. Let Rohit make her wishes true saying it we want to marry again 🥳🥳 thag way ruhi will be like rat in water drum struck in her own web. That way ruhi has to be busy in her isn shadi too 🤣20240901_085759-COLLAGE.jpg

Madam ruhi is working she told in episode 😎

Screenshot_2024-09-01-07-13-02-733_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Vidya bechari par is age mein bhi best bahu/ saas ban ne ka kitna pressure hai😭😭

Shineeeee thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

it's a sticker only na cvs have to copy paste scenes in some or other way

Good thing they had the akal to stop it at sticker!

Originally posted by: viji2111

Vidya bechari par is age mein bhi best bahu/ saas ban ne ka kitna pressure hai😭😭

dekho Vidya kaise jabardasti se daldi mooh pe🤣 to meet dad is expectations20240901_134755-COLLAGE.jpg
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

This ubtan-complexion thing is so eeky to watch. Dkp you better give gen 2 type uptan romance to compensate for this stupidity. smiley22

it’s so stupid here..because Abhira is the same complexion as dadisa and other podaars .so this scene was unnecessary..but I think it’s just another way to show us how podaars purposely irritate and upset abhira 🤨…but vidya told her she’s a bit sunburnt ..so they want her to look good..so maybe she must just consider it as face mask..that you’d do at the salon..😂.. But again this scene was unnecessary here.. And even though talking about complexions are really stupid and so demeaning and unnecessary…in gen 2 …karthik was a few shades lighter than naira because the actors mohsin is lighter than shivangi ..so when people in the show Said the groom is lighter than the bride,,it at least was true…but here it doesn’t make sense at all..as abhira doesn’t even look sunburnt..🙄
Shineeeee thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

That's just one more stupidity of ITV trying to implement colourism. Have you watched Chahatein, they did a marvelous job on Nayantara 🤧🤧🤧🤧
Shineeeee thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

That's just one more stupidity of ITV trying to implement colourism. Have you watched Chahatein, they did a marvelous job on Nayantara 🤧🤧🤧🤧

Have you guys watched that awesome work? How natural Nayanthara's face and neck was done make-up. I was so sure that's she's definitely a dusky queen! Hats off to makers!!!