Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 18 days ago

Rohit asked is she doing in anger on abhira as they have issues. He is right in guessing .

But ruhi doubted ammo he got my plans kya. And started crying if you don't trust I will die. Marjavungi mein. Madam ji you will have only that option left if you won't set your tail or buddhi. Why others should die or suffer.

So a day should come she should stand on road for death like her matasree did when that trust broken . 20240901_085305-COLLAGE.jpg

Is she knowing what she is doing or knowingly pulling Rohit but unknowingly getting close. She has no issues with his touches or near by. What I laugh is at that ring which he held in hand. Gadhi kahi ki. Dimag ka ek kaam chalavo jo kabhi hoga nahi toh samne reality maanlo bandha pyar de raha hi usko dil se apnavo.

Rohits words chalo bahar ghumenge🤣🤣 at last he took her our for fresh mind and that too for him mere liye.

Fresh mind se ideas nikalke ayenge next ruhi ko 🤯🤗🤣

20240901_085359-COLLAGE.jpg

Apart from the slap yesterday the episodes apart from abhimaan scenes are boring to death, like till when will dkp drag the dumbness of dadisa, vidya and rohit, literally there is someone who is acting like a leech, listening to a couple conversations, creating problems in the wedding preparations, and what not. It would not surprise me if they come with tantric things even like they are that obsessed to ghusao garvita on our screen and we should make memes out of it. Another question law house hein to cameras nahi hein kya ghar mein ya outdoor mein. I blame myself for expecting logical tracks from these lot, re-affiming what I said yesterday they are just putting xyz reason to delay the wedding, making our blood pressure go up and ultimately draining the excitement that surrounds the couple when a rishta wedding happens. The more they drag, the more audience will be disinterested, the more the trp will drop,kya hein yeh complexion fights now, next kapron pe hoga.

Originally posted by: Rishma1

Rohit se nahi apne khatara future se Darna chaiye Ruhi ko ki jab sach bahar aayega tab kya karegi Rohit bhi chod dega Poddar's bhaav bhi nahi denge Jab unlog ne apne sage Rohit ki care nai ki toh Ruhi to d-i-l h Manish ka kya pata Abhira k liye suddenly bhot jyada pyaar jaag Jaye aur jaise Ak ko disown kiya tha waise Ruhi ko bhi nikalde ghar se Swarna n Surekha 2 fake aasu tapkayege n 2 min baad me dance karege

Tab koi nai aane wala daily apni designs sell karte karte kamana padega aur wo nahi to har kaam karna padega jisse atleast usse rehne ko ghar n khane ko khana mile

Aisa hua to maza aayega Ruhi ki struggle from being Rich to Poor smiley42

actually when everything is there she is not knowing the value of it to hold wisely. If she destroyed everything on her own it's her Karma. Poddars took back ruhi For Rohit as they have rista. She could have gone and he could set normally but na came back sat on his head. Why dadi listening to ruhi always because she does not want abhira at home.So doing all nonsense with ruhi.Did dadi never disrespected marein hue maa baap of abhira. That today for name she scolded ruhi. They are all birds of same feathers ruhi dadi fufa are real dadi beta poti. If ruhi gone from story nothing there except dance by poddars.Ruhis mom ate past story destroyed the main couple. This ruhi too won't stop. Till something tosses on her fate badly and that day khaand booked on another easily so that she is victim. All chillar nonsense done for timepass and one big khaand everything flipped
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Lol today too dkp proved her name is abheera smiley36

GWXgYmtXIAEGk5w.jpeg

Screenshot_2024-09-01-13-09-03-408_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

Ar wanted to print cards again with abheera mummy papa names but she stopped him not to waste money. She got a 💡 on head so sticked their names in that place.

Both were happy together sticking each others names on their foreheads.

20240901_085449-COLLAGE.jpg

Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

GWXgYmtXIAEGk5w.jpeg

Oh my! When did this happen? I found "A ki A" (can't take their name) in the Fl's wedding outfit as slightly cringe (gen 2 also had similar stuff), this generation also had Ar's name printed clothing. Now what??? People plaster their lover's/future spouses name on their forehead of all places??? Yuck!

In gen 2, Kartik tattooed Naira's name on his arm and Naira did it in the backside of neck. But forehead!!! Damn this belongs to nibba nibbi cringe teenagers level. smiley29

Edited by Shineeeee - 18 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Oh my! When did this happen? I found "A ki A" (can't take their name) in the Fl's wedding outfit as slightly cringe (gen 2 also had similar stuff), this generation also had Ar's name printed clothing. Now what??? People plaster their lover's/future spouses name on their forehead of all places??? Yuck!

In gen 2, Kartik tattooed Naira's name on his arm and Naira did it in the backside of neck. But forehead!!! Damn this belongs to nibba nibbi cringe teenagers level. smiley29

haha thank god permanent tattoo nahi banaya warna abhira ka aa ka naam bhi armaan rakhna padtha 😂

Vidya got uptan to dadi and dadi told abheera needs more uptan she should be out of stress in shadi.

Dadi told Vidya to take the responsibility of abhira. So vidya is given jimmedari to be fulfilled.20240901_085543-COLLAGE.jpg

Dadi took uptan to ar. But ar is busy at work. Dadi kept it on his table. 20240901_104503-COLLAGE.jpgVidya went and applied uptan on abheera face and we can see abheera not Happy with that as she has work. Vidya asked her not to go out on bike orelse in shadi photos chamak will be less .

Vidya saw ar going out wo applying uptan as he has case in court. And abheera cleaning her face going for work. Abheera asked vidya to keep more uptan so that she will apply after coming back 20240901_085617-COLLAGE.jpg

Vidya is worried of abheera and ar and her jimmedari too. Screenshot_2024-09-01-07-09-20-295_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 18 days ago

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

tattoo nahi hoga iss baar kyunki waste hi phir nikalni padegi 🤣

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

GWXgYmtXIAEGk5w.jpeg

seeing this bit in episode I remembered in our place in some families they have a tradition of tying thread on head during shadi it's called basikalu. In that tradition some are writing names too as fantasy. 🤣