Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Room also same..only they changed some interiors.

Set ek hi hai inn bhikhariyo ke pass use hi thoda change kar dete hai
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I feel Jhanak was so rude to him. I felt bad for him, but then I remembered his behaviour towards her in the marriage track & him mistrusting her in jail case & then realise she is right at her place... It's needed for him..

But the way they are making him all helpless in front of Shrishti & Arshi is boiling my blood, now Arshi has won the show too, why they are not letting him speak in front of that evil mother-daughter duo...

& What was that Arshi speaking about affair of Jhanak with AK, she has just reached there & she found everything, wow🙄🙄🙄🙄

I feel bad for Ani, But I love the way Jhanak is irritating & taunting him with "your wife" with every given chance smiley36smiley36 ladki ne ek chance nahi choda 😂😂😂

Aur ye gadha 1 baar ye nahi keh saka ki... " Shadi abhi Puri nahi hui hai.." 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

& Lastly Ani's dialogue "this city & this people are not good for you"

I don't think Jhanak will stay in Mumbai for a long time, bass sawal ye hai ki iss baar kya kaand kake wapas le jayega ya khud Jane ke baad aane ke liye majboor karega...

You know Sampada Dii....one good thing I can see is may be Jhanak taunting him again and again with this "your wife" "your wife " thing....may compel him to actually admit himself that....they are not married.... otherwise he is not in a mood to say it before Jhanak......

Other than that according to me today's episode is a mess in terms of dialogues...Like no head or tail ..no connection....like they had said that they are running out of script....so I can clearly see that....

Group of new writers who had no idea regarding what the essence of past episodes were.......smiley36

But I really hope Jhanak to stay strong before Arshi and Shrishti...Give back to them....as well....

Edited by asmitamohanty - 1 months ago
1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

modern clothes mein she performed on stage.wase uske regular clothes ise type k honge.

Jhanak aise hi itni beautiful hai morden look diya to sare ladke uske piche hi honge smiley37

Isliye shayad use acche kapde nahi dete

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Advocate Anjali Avasthi is too gud Dear

What a strong daring girl Anjali smiley32

I love this show because of Anjali character

I will give it a try

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Jhanak aise hi itni beautiful hai morden look diya to sare ladke uske piche hi honge smiley37

Isliye shayad use acche kapde nahi dete

iska mujhe nahi ideasmiley36

Haan lekin uske shoot mein modern look ho g wase simple dresses honga.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Her taunting about Arshi being his wife, I was taking it as fun, as I feel maybe he will tell the truth after being too much irritated...

That "Fire incident & trust issue" I was waiting badly, but they didn't give it, maybe they themselves don't know how to give justification of those things as that behaviour was actually out of his character....

Or maybe we can get it after the party... I really feel they will give us their proper talk after this party..

About Jhanak being strong, then obviously taunting is not part of that, I feel it's just her frustration over him, even in auditorium she was irking him saying "You can do anything to prove your love to Arshi" somewhere the words he said to her in Kashmir & then his total changed behaviour is making her do all these things...

The major issue I have with today's episode is that dialogue of "Sailing on two boats" & Ani being so helpless infront of Shrishti & Arshi, it's unbearable now, baki toh it's okay..

May be ,I didnt like this epiosde at all..

They can still show him with a monologue about the fire incident...or even disclose the muted conv between the trio in the police station...so many ways they can do.They should show her anger and frustration in a better way ,when he asked about why you didnt inform me...by bringing in that aag and trust topic...

But they wont ...because then they will have to give his side like I said before .

Again lets wait till party . But I feel it will make him more worse with some other dialogues .

That sailing in boat was too unnecessary. When she herself said openly yesterday about she can give life for him , why such CA for him.

For me , the good part was how he came into her room as if nothing happened between them , even after so long days of separation...like a feeling of Apnapan...

Rest it was just taunting for me and not a strong women.

Hopes of them being together is decreasing and decreasing and hope they sont go EmA way ...

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Wahi na.....they can show that Shrishti blackmailing Ani regarding the fire incident.....show that whatever he did at that point...not standing for Jhanak was bcz of Jhanak only toh they can completely redeem him for everyone.....

But nooo that's not their intentions.....I don't know what they are planning to do....

I know koi point toh nahi hai analysis karne ka.....but still I have to say.....

It is not about "haq"....He thinks he has that haq on Jhanak...and Jhanak also acknowledges it... Otherwise why she lost!! Why she gave in when she knew that all hisaab are barabar!...If someone say in front of everyone that she can give her life for me .that means she automatically gave me the haq to be protective and concerned for her,she acknowledged my importance in her life... Anirudh being married as per her didn't stop Jhanak from making such a big Confession.. otherwise who gave her that "haq" to say such thing about someone else's husband looking into his eyes in front of everyone...! so it won't stop Ani as well...

But he needs to come clear now, please come out of the guilt.......bohot hua...and please there are 1000 ways to show their journey..... together.... other than this rinse repeat

Aur zyada drag karenge toh aur neeche hi jayega Aniruddh ka Character graph......

Bold: this ! Exactly! A very valid argument!

1PariGupta thumbnail

U should Dear

U will feel gud while watching this show

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

iska mujhe nahi ideasmiley36

Haan lekin uske shoot mein modern look ho g wase simple dresses honga.

Makers useless hai

Itni beautiful lead mili hai use thoda saza ke rakhna chahiye

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

But traditional me bhi there can be so many options...and stylish....one...

Isn't it looking too simple???

I am sure they will add a line like "simplicity is beautiful"smiley36

Yes i agree they might show the flashback of Jhanak's apprehension regarding western outfit after her WM in the dance show....it might make sense....

It’s the simple and innocent kind of look which ani appreciates on her, samjho baat asmi!