🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 80🌸🌸 - Page 147

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 hours ago

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

In past whenever Ani stopped J from leaving, he called to continue to make arrangements to marry Arshi, (atm it was to keep J safe). Basically bartering marriage with Arshi in exchange for J to stay at BH.

Now hoping Ani will not make promise to start family in exchange for allowing him to visit J. (since Arshi brought up starting family topic).

This is not good to think bcz he can't even touch her romantically + his love for Jhanak is growing deeply and intensely. โค๏ธ

szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 hours ago

Originally posted by: xnbstar

This is not good to think bcz he can't even touch her romantically + his love for Jhanak is growing deeply and intensely. โค๏ธ

I really hope so. He never ever said that he will not marry Arshi. (only once to J that he is 'considering' not marrying her). He almost married her twice, he was ready for SR, so ...

But then when did Ani keep his "trust me"?

Besides he is still blabbering love J or not love J. His confirmation/confession of love will only get activated when he sees J in danger. But that will be in Mumbai. To get there what will be the footwork to get out of BH and Shrishti/Arshi's clutches.

Hope he takes Adi's advice and is straight with Arshi

Edited by szsiddiqa - 14 hours ago
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Episode is up,ani reject arshi' s request. so much streching

Edited by Varsha188 - 14 hours ago
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

In past whenever Ani stopped J from leaving, he called to continue to make arrangements to marry Arshi, (atm it was to keep J safe). Basically bartering marriage with Arshi in exchange for J to stay at BH.

Now hoping Ani will not make promise to start family in exchange for allowing him to visit J. (since Arshi brought up starting family topic).

I wondered that too.

Some twist is there for sure. Some things that came up yesterday.

Shristi is going to do something to again hurt Jhanak...maybe its her power that keeps Ani from reaching J.

Ani is desperate to get the flower to J - because of the belief that it will cure her....but then Aditya is also bringing a bouquet of flowers that J loves.

They are going with a mirror image of when Ani was in hospital and Arshi and J both brought flowers. Its likely in spite of all the attempts by Shristi; maybe with Vinu kaka's intervention, Ani will be able to get the flower to J and Adi not.

Lots of faltu drama will happen before we get what we want...a devastated Ani desperate to see J

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Episode up..

I have work...will post updates after a while

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly...am worrying about Ani baba 's new Prasadam I mean vaadas

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I really hope so. He never ever said that he will not marry Arshi. (only once to J that he is 'considering' not marrying her). He almost married her twice, he was ready for SR, so ...

But then when did Ani keep his "trust me"?

Besides he is still blabbering love J or not love J. His confirmation/confession of love will only get activated when he sees J in danger. But that will be in Mumbai. To get there what will be the footwork to get out of BH and Shrishti/Arshi's clutches.

Hope he takes Adi's advice and is straight with Arshi

His character has become so unpredictable so can't say anything.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 hours ago

Episode is goody. So much bezzati of didi by Ani and Bodo maa. He accepted that jhanak pregnancy would have some truth if she is speaking. He also told that itโ€™s bcoz of her that we are staying together in BH. Bodo maa also reprimanded you always knew ani inclination for jhanak still you married him. He also revealed the truth abt realty show. Arshi said you have not seen my real face. I will complain . Ani said kuch nahi karne wali tum. He is indirectly declaring that he loves jhanak and they did the deed. But still he is not asking her to leave . He will fulfill all promises given to jhanak. Now the MU of AK is cleared . He trust jhanak completely and realise his mistakes. But ab jhanak usko disown karegi ya phir BBG reveal will again put dent on their relation.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Episode is goody. So much bezzati of didi by Ani and Bodo maa. He accepted that jhanak pregnancy would have some truth if she is speaking. He also told that itโ€™s bcoz of her that we are staying together in BH. Bodo maa also reprimanded you always knew ani inclination for jhanak still you married him. He also revealed the truth abt realty show. Arshi said you have not seen my real face. I will complain . Ani said kuch nahi karne wali tum. He is indirectly declaring that he loves jhanak and they did the deed. But still he is not asking her to leave . He will fulfill all promises given to jhanak. Now the MU of AK is cleared . He trust jhanak completely and realise his mistakes. But ab jhanak usko disown karegi ya phir BBG reveal will again put dent on their relation.

what is this new clip man...dr asking J to go for chutti with AK? one issue solved another same day surfaces

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PPak

what is this new clip man...dr asking J to go for chutti with AK? one issue solved another same day surfaces

that is before operation . It looks like a filler scene. AK was abt to sign bond but now ani is signing. So chutti bhi ani ke saath hi manayegi. I guess itโ€™s just a filler scene .