Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

totally agree to thisโ€ฆ She should bring Adi also along in BH house to meet the good people smiley36 seeing all this Ani should regret smiley36

Like Chooton told Jhanak.. these people will be jealous of your husband.. though Adi is not husband smiley36 but she can take him as a friend to introduce him to the good people there ..

Aniโ€™s plight god knows that time smiley36โ€ฆ he had also done lots of pda to Arshi calling her Laxmi, patni & all .. now itโ€™s all haunting him.. he should get some more of it

If we see the current scenario from a neutral point, it is anishit who are in real shitty situation, Anirud ofcourse being in a worse position..He is driving himself further down in the dark pit...even if he realises his mistakes in future, which he will for sure..there will not be any escape for him..Arshi is now no more in love with him...rather she is determined to make his life hell...she will not leave him..moreover, the way he is feeding Jhanak's mind with wrong messages about Arshi and his relationship, Jhanak will also not trust his true feelings for her...on the contrary, Jhanak is actually at the safest side now as she got closure on Anishit relationship, though it is incorrect..but she somehow has moved on from the expectation that Anirudh will be hers ever...

Edited by madonna.dibya - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

If we see the current scenario from a neutral point, it is anishit who are in real shitty situation, Anirud ofcourse being in a worse position..He is driving himself further down in the dark pit...even if he realises his mistakes in future, which he will for sure..there will not be any escape for him..Arshi is now no more in love with him...rather she is determined to make his life hell...she will not leave him..moreover, the way he is feeding Jhanak's mind with wrong messages about Arshi and his relationship, Jhanak will also not trust his true feelings for her...on the contrary, Jhanak is actually at the safest side now as she got closure on Anishit relationship, though it is incorrect..but she somehow has moved on from the expectation that Anirudh will be hers ever...

totally agree on this โ€ฆ though we know Ani has never moved on from Jhanak.. earlier when he did.. he was sure that he will never meet Jhanak.. she has long gone from his life.. so he thought of leading his life with Arshi.. now that he saw Jhanak.. all that feelings which he had before Jhanak left .. came back to him & he canโ€™t let go of his feelings for Jhanakโ€ฆ he wants to talk to her , wants to be with her.. but she is not entertaining him with any of that sort.. which is hurting him.. he canโ€™t say to her that he is not married..

cause Sheishti introduced him as her damaad.. from there only J got shock.. & jealousy both that he finally married Arshi ( his love ) acc to her ..but we know his true feelings that itโ€™s Jhanak who is his love & he still wants to be with her ..

He wonโ€™t clear her mus so soon & easily.. which will make her hurt him more with some taunts โ€ฆ he is getting the same back what he did with Jhanakโ€ฆ

Jhanak doesnโ€™t seems like she has moved on .. but his involvement in her life is making her weak & her feelings for him r getting stronger too

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

totally agree on this โ€ฆ though we know Ani has never moved on from Jhanak.. earlier when he did.. he was sure that he will never meet Jhanak.. she has long gone from his life.. so he thought of leading his life with Arshi.. now that he saw Jhanak.. all that feelings which he had before Jhanak left .. came back to him & he canโ€™t let go of his feelings for Jhanakโ€ฆ he wants to talk to her , wants to be with her.. but she is not entertaining him with any of that sort.. which is hurting him.. he canโ€™t say to her that he is not married..

cause Sheishti introduced him as her damaad.. from there only J got shock.. & jealousy both that he finally married Arshi ( his love ) acc to her ..but we know his true feelings that itโ€™s Jhanak who is his love & he still wants to be with her ..

He wonโ€™t clear her mus so soon & easily.. which will make her hurt him more with some taunts โ€ฆ he is getting the same back what he did with Jhanakโ€ฆ

Jhanak doesnโ€™t seems like she has moved on .. but his involvement in her life is making her weak & her feelings for him r getting stronger too

None of the two has moved on actually...both were wearing masks and fooling themselves only.. the moment they came face to face in Mumbai, the mask fell off...

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

I know.. so over acting he was doing smiley29 which he doesnโ€™t mean

His over PDA with Charsi doesn't look gud at all

It's a cheating with Charsi

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

I am ok with Jhanak attending Apudi's wedding as promised. Moreover, Apudi, Chhoton, Jethu and Boroma truly loved Jhanak..So she should respond to their calling..however, I don't want the makers to make her stay in BH..it should be shown that she will visit Kolkata along with AK for shooting and side by side attend Apudi's wedding.. BH drama in between is ok..

Hope so toxic makers ye dikhaye but no hopes from them
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

None of the two has moved on actually...both were wearing masks and fooling themselves only.. the moment they came face to face in Mumbai, the mask fell off...

exactly.. now removing that anger on each other by doing jealousy drama.. she is jealous of Arshi being with him.. & he is jealous of Adi next to her .. & Adi & Arshi r enjoying this moment cause leads r not standing for each other .. 3rd party enjoying on their miserable life
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: happy007

this show is copying Leenaโ€™s show Guddi. All the dialogues of Anirudh & Jhanak are word to word copied. smiley36

Even the leads of Guddi show appeared in Jhanakโ€™s first episodeโ€ฆ that couple jinko woh flowers sell karti h. smiley36

Leena is so blatantly copying that show for Runak. smiley37

after your post, I checked out the show on wiki and I am disgusted to say the least. I canโ€™t believe something like this was on air on television and went on for 500+ episodes.

Already the moral conflict and a bit of infidelity was disturbing but I gave it a pass coz ani wasnโ€™t married but EMA is the last thing I would want from the leads especially ML. Also contrary to many here, for me Ani is married. Why? Simply because he has declared Arshi as his wife in front of the world and accepted himself as a married man. His consent is all that I care.. and he is genuinely trying to move on... the day he verbally states to be unmarried I would take that but I doubt he would do thatโ€ฆ he never accepted temple marriage, always called it nakli. So for me more than rituals and registration Aniโ€™s words and actions matter.

This is one of the reasons I couldnโ€™t enjoy the recent dream sequence but then I somehow pacified myself that itโ€™s just a dream.. mind and emotions are complex itโ€™s difficult to have control over your thoughts but if this starts happening in reality I wonโ€™t be able to take it. I canโ€™t enjoy โ€œchemistryโ€ at the cost of nonsense getting spewed.. a bearable story is equally important with characters and pair.. runak can only happen if there is a clean slate or I will happily accept jhanakโ€™s solo journey but not cheating.

This actually reminds me of the show silsila. I could never bring myself to support or sympathise with Kunal.. he was wrong for me despite a major chunk of audience supporting his affair with Nandini ( again just coz they had good chemistry).. this serial was trauma in itself but only good thing was I fell in love with Mauli.. one of the most beautifully written charactersโ€ฆ so if by any chance makers show runak taking ema route it will be Tata bye bye to this show from my sideโ€ฆ

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

after your post, I checked out the show on wiki and I am disgusted to say the least. I canโ€™t believe something like this was on air on television and went on for 500+ episodes.

Already the moral conflict and a bit of infidelity was disturbing but I gave it a pass coz ani wasnโ€™t married but EMA is the last thing I would want from the leads especially ML. Also contrary to many here, for me Ani is married. Why? Simply because he has declared Arshi as his wife in front of the world and accepted himself as a married man. His consent is all that I care.. and he is genuinely trying to move on... the day he verbally states to be unmarried I would take that but I doubt he would do thatโ€ฆ he never accepted temple marriage, always called it nakli. So for me more than rituals and registration Aniโ€™s words and actions matter.

This is one of the reasons I couldnโ€™t enjoy the recent dream sequence but then I somehow pacified myself that itโ€™s just a dream.. mind and emotions are complex itโ€™s difficult to have control over your thoughts but if this starts happening in reality I wonโ€™t be able to take it. I canโ€™t enjoy โ€œchemistryโ€ at the cost of nonsense getting spewed.. a bearable story is equally important with characters and pair.. runak can only happen if there is a clean slate or I will happily accept jhanakโ€™s solo journey but not cheating.

This actually reminds me of the show silsila. I could never bring myself to support or sympathise with Kunal.. he was wrong for me despite a major chunk of audience supporting his affair with Nandini ( again just coz they had good chemistry).. this serial was trauma in itself but only good thing was I fell in love with Mauli.. one of the most beautifully written charactersโ€ฆ so if by any chance makers show runak taking ema route it will be Tata bye bye to this show from my sideโ€ฆ

You described my moral dilemma. I also cannot digest the fact about cheating, EMA, thatโ€™s why I was joking that I will see my reaction if they go this route and if I will able to watch the show further. Even now watching this crapfest in the name of creativity makes me feel sick.

Also, if Ani does cheat on Arshi with J, whatโ€™s about J status, she will become like her mother was perceived, sleeping around with men and does Ani want that? I believe that no, he doesnโ€™t, but makers can betray my belief ๐Ÿฅฒ

If Ani declares that he wants to separate from Arshi and then does it for real even though J may not accept him after all he has done, it will be better than cheating Arshi

people separate, divorce right? for once can they show Ani saying the truth to Arshi that he doesnโ€™t romantically love her, why lie all the time๐Ÿ˜ก, then he can lead his own life with or without J, but at least he is honest with himself

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Also, I donโ€™t agree that Arshi will not leave Ani, Ani can leave Arshi if he realizes his mistakes

He deserves to leave her, why he and she have to live miserable lives together? Doesnโ€™t make sense to me, people at some point of their life can say enough is enough, even now I can see both Arshi and Ani going this route Aniโ€™s Cut the Crap to Arshi indicated that Ani is not feeling well already and he will be vocal about his suffocation from what I can see, Arshi will get back from Ani for her taunting him

Edited by DiLaila - 1 months ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiLaila

You described my moral dilemma. I also cannot digest the fact about cheating, EMA, thatโ€™s why I was joking that I will see my reaction if they go this route and if I will able to watch the show further. Even now watching this crapfest in the name of creativity makes me feel sick.

Also, if Ani does cheat on Arshi with J, whatโ€™s about J status, she will become like her mother was perceived, sleeping around with men and does Ani want that? I believe that no, he doesnโ€™t, but makers can betray my belief ๐Ÿฅฒ

If Ani declares that he wants to separate from Arshi and then does it for real even though J may not accept him after all he has done, it will be better than cheating Arshi

people separate, divorce right? for once can they show Ani saying the truth to Arshi that he doesnโ€™t romantically love her, why lie all the time๐Ÿ˜ก, then he can lead his own life with or without J, but at least he is honest with himself

bold - this!! Jhanak dreads the home-wrecker tag so if they take ema route then jhanak does become the dusri aurat coz for the world Arshi will be aniโ€™s wife.. thatโ€™s disgusting and I donโ€™t want it to happenโ€ฆ the reason I feel ani wonโ€™t leave is,as much as we deny Arshi was always his back up plan.. he has never for once thought of leaving her toh ab kya hi chodegaโ€ฆ he told he canโ€™t live without jhanak but didnโ€™t comment anything about his marriage.. actually the probability of ww Arshi and making her give up is more.. I have zero hopes from Ani..