Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 hours ago

Originally posted by: PPak

We should have a fun poll...has ani's days of ILU Arshi ended or we have not seen the end of it yet or Ani will forever remain confused...whats happening now is a aberration :)

It is going to be ping pong session from Ani ๐Ÿ˜€

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

heโ€™s just so perfect in these scenesโ€ฆ was so waiting for him to declare his love in this manner ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ .. poor guy is madly in love .. ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข.. canโ€™t see him like this ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

yes he is.. uff I want to see his scenes so much. watched yesterday's episode now... they did not show Ani but now I want to see him only.

Krushal is going to pull is so well, can't wait to watchsmiley42

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

I thought he will think J is not making the right decision wrt Ani; but I doubt he will sabotage Runak after knowing she loves him and will only love him.

Keeping him as villian simplifies the story; and removes the lasting threat; because at some point he will be exposed. They cant show him deceiving FL on many counts.

As friend he becomes more of a threat. He can remain in her life causing jealousy issues for Ani. Also if Arshi is staying they need a counter balnce for J from this point on.

yes realized it after seeing yesterday's episode. Right, he will be a lurking danger in Runak life.
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tellyme

yes he is.. uff I want to see his scenes so much. watched yesterday's episode now... they did not show Ani but now I want to see him only.

Yaa except Ani they show everything ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ.. just start 2-3 mins & in precap โ€ฆ whole epi is ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes Anu...I can't wait till Sunday...want those episodes now.

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Yes Anu...I can't wait till Sunday...want those episodes now.

Is todayโ€™s episode again delayed?

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Is todayโ€™s episode again delayed?

Yess dear.. HS not yet uploaded

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 hours ago

Yesterday Arshi kept asking who is Jhanak to you?

I would love to see Ani telling BH - J meri patni hai before heading out.

Will it happen?

szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Yess dear.. HS not yet uploaded

In past whenever Ani stopped J from leaving, he called to continue to make arrangements to marry Arshi, (atm it was to keep J safe). Basically bartering marriage with Arshi in exchange for J to stay at BH.

Now hoping Ani will not make promise to start family in exchange for allowing him to visit J. (since Arshi brought up starting family topic).

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

In past whenever Ani stopped J from leaving, he called to continue to make arrangements to marry Arshi, (atm it was to keep J safe). Basically bartering marriage with Arshi in exchange for J to stay at BH.

Now hoping Ani will not make promise to start family in exchange for allowing him to visit J. (since Arshi brought up starting family topic).

Yes even I am dreading the same.