Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Even Ani doesnโ€™t remember those good ppl back home.. would he have exchanged with them that Jhanak is in Mumbai or was he busy being a nanny to Arshi that he didnโ€™t find time??๐Ÿ™„

I think back home they know J is in Mumbai, as Bipasha was saying that J is also in Mumbai and performing on the same stage as Arshi ๐Ÿ˜‚

But yeah Ani is babysitting his so called wife so he doesnโ€™t have any time for informing good Basus about J smiley7

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bold : even I feel that.. she wants Sirji to be happy with Arshi and also care for her! Exactly what she called him out for - sailing on two boats ๐Ÿ˜‚ her biggest lie so far is she doesnโ€™t lie .. sadly ani believes that๐Ÿ˜œ

Their love story is so messed up๐Ÿ˜

smiley37
Yes, according to J she doesnโ€™t like to lie but ends up lying most of the time and wants to come across as the innocent one that will not interfere into her sirjiโ€™s life, she has the intention but her actions show the opposite, she is messing it up big time smiley36

Both are fools, I donโ€™t think they love each other yet as love is based on acceptance and respect for me, but they are clearly in the deepest attachment to each other due to going through emotional situations together like the Tejasโ€™s incomplete wedding, Jโ€™s mom death, kidnapping

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

Every viewer watches this show with their very own reasons. Some watch it solely for RuNak, and given how both are damn stupid and not willing to bend one bit, despite the underlying love they have for eo, most viewers want them together, coz the underlying sentiment still is, despite everything they do to move on from eo, they canโ€™t due to the undying love they have for eo!
Now some argue, that only love is not enough when there is no respect and trust! To that I say, to each his own!
They both have been disrespectful towards eo at varying lengths! And lack of communication or projecting and saying the opposite of what their heart wants and pushing eo away, with all their might be it PDa or go to Arshi didi, results in insecurity and trust issues!

Most relationships are like that, what works for me might not for you and you might wonder why I am staying put, flabbergasted!

Itโ€™s a concept of โ€œMere liye tum kafi hoโ€ ! Or jaise tera main, waise mera tu!
For people who have successfully moved on from RuNak, good on you! But to question why others havenโ€™t, looks like J hasnot either, let alone the viewers! So to conclude some find it easy to move on, others donโ€™t! If you ask me why people still want RuNak, I could ask you why you wanted RuNak to start with? smiley36

We are like J, having a brain vs heart clash and floating on do nao presently smiley2

Why do you say people who have moved on from Runak, Sohini? As I see it most have not, including me, but still appreciate Adi is making sense and is right whereas Ani is wrong.

My response is specific to the Adi concern.

Everyone knows Runak will be end game and its their insecurities that make them do silly things. But until they both see the error of their ways, the journey is still on, and Arshi and Adi are contributors. Arshi has been wronged and is reacting badly, hence the hatred for her. What has Adi done to evoke concern? He is helping J, when she has no one.

My repsonse was not why do you guys like Runak and are not moving to Adi J, my response was pertaining to while Ani is behaving like a jerk and Adi is being reasonable, why the distrust for him?

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

You are on a roll today๐Ÿ˜€ Appu and Lalon have become experts in terrorising the terrorists in bh ๐Ÿคช

Thank you. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.

Don't know about terrorists in BH...but I was terrified with lalon confession and appu di expressions.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

he was ready to pay for Jhanak also smiley36 he said he is working from home smiley36 all we see him is running behind girls smiley36

Exactly we all need such type of job and boss.

PPak thumbnail

Rekha, always like to read your thoughts. It was based on general feeling in the forum, and me trying to explain my thoughts.

Also me questioning Runak now and sharing my thoughts on Adi's role does not mean I have moved on from Runak? I have always maintained that Runak will be end game, because warts and all they both love eo, and for ITV audience love prevails over insults, inconsideration, disrespect and mental torture because of their great love for each other. I won't even attempt to debate this because I am also an viewer who has been hooked on to Runak by Leena for the past 200 episodes, so moving to another pairing will take more episodes of cementing the relationship, which currently Adi J do not have and will likely not happen, bcos clearly this is a story of destiny not love and consistency.

Some of us like Adi and his role but that does not mean we have moved on from Runak. It means we are enjoying the checks and balance, jealousy, anger he is bringing to Ani, because it has been long overdue. I never said people should like the Adi J pairing and move on. Adi is bringing a flavor of Runak that is also entertaining. I am enjoying Ani experiencing what he has been doling out to J since the start of the show, and can I add without an ounce of regret and with full understanding of what it is likely doing to Jhanak. Hurt J because he is hurting; and hurting because of his own actions.

As we discussed, it's Leena's prerogative, she set expectations she chooses not to deliver on for the moment, and she knows the expectations she set will keep the viewers through all these tracks, that why she set a strong foundation for Runak. She brought Adi in to highlight where Ani went wrong. If the story was Ani came to Mumbai saw J after months of moving on with Arshi and giving up on her... they met they confessed came together and went to BH to romance get married and live happily ever after with other domestic tracks, where is the reckoning??? and you said you would disappear at that point as well smiley1

We all have our perspectives and sharing in a forum is a fun way to ask and debate, share our POV, and not to be taken as one POV being superior to another. If we did try to establish superiority - it will be is love more or respect more in a relationship and each of us know what works for us...no right or wrong here. J I know will pick love, based on her characterization, thats why Runak is end game 100%. If she does not, Leena would have gone a very non-typical ITV way. ITV is about love and more than love - 'sindoor'

I came back to edit this post to add - even if Ani shi get their marriage court registered, i can bet the story will say Sindoor is over law, almost to the theory that once sindoor was applied no marriage can be annulled, end in divorce etc. This is a reflection of audience thinking. Thats why Arshi never got her Sindoor from Ani and J got it twice in reality and once in a dream. Ani can sleep with Arshi, travel with her, trust and priortize Arshi, but until he puts sindoor on Arshi to cancel out J's sindoor, its still j who is his wife in 'hidden reality' lol

Originally posted by: sanfan

I know your post is a response to Vidya, but on reading it, I felt I must make a response to you..๐Ÿ˜Š

The line in bold -,I could also say to push Ani further and further in a rabbit hole to prop up a newly minted suitor is also a writerโ€™s experiment. Aniโ€™s layered qualities were being appreciated when the light was shone on that journey and usually such characters receive their developmental arc in most stories. If thatโ€™s not intended here.. it wouldnโ€™t be fair to accuse the viewers for having expectations.

A story is solely a writerโ€™s prerogative. Irrespective of how the audience receives it. If this story intends to posit Adi as a partner for Jhanakโ€™s, it willโ€ฆ Adi has been correctly described by you up until this point. If Jhanak can indeed see him in this light in future ( the narrative hasnโ€™t indicated that until now even though it has laid these aspects out in the open) whoโ€™s to say what would be her decision. At the same time, let me also say one thing, despite everything you have written the writer is not overtly making the moves to show Jhanak registering this in any way other than as a person whom she acted with briefly and is now extending support to her in her journey. The narrative would need to convince Jhanak before it convinces us so letโ€™s see where it goes with what you have observed. However I will say like that just because Adi ( a character) is posited with seemingly more glowing qualities as compared to Ani ( another character) it doesnโ€™t mean Jhanak ( the titular character) will choose Adi over Ani. She very well could in future but it shouldnโ€™t surprise people she may not. The writer often places these aspects in a story to say how uniquely complex the emotion of love is. It is often observed in life too that some seemingly mismatched couples come together and make a life of it while even very well matched ones donโ€™t succeed. If your post was about the toxicity in choicesโ€ฆ well let me say that if rationality alone had a role to play in choosing love phir baat hi kya thi.

Most viewers have been invested in the journey of Ani and Jhanakโ€™ to see if their love will fructify. Even those that are really unhappy with Ani now will also admit a lot many of them were initially interested in the premise of the developing love story between the two. Itโ€™s also true, a lot many got invested in that journey. Today most, if not all, are upset at the turn this story has taken; their reasons are many.

To illustrate a few of those reasons, some are unhappy that the characters are not shaping up well, for some one character is made to bear the brunt of the inconsistencies, some are upset that they did not read the writing on the wall in respect of how this story will progress etc.

A large part of the above audience that is engaged in a such a way continues maybe unhappily even to see if the character/s will show a redemption/ development curve; another part may have given up on one of the characters are now consuming to now see the journey of one character alone; there may still be others who have given up on the love story and stopped it & Surely the ones who have given up on both may have even stopped watching the show.

There may be sub sets I may not have covered in this but perhaps there is one section who feel they never connected with Aniโ€™s character at different stages of the developing story and felt repulsed or uncomfortable with certain actions and felt that Ani may not be right partner but maybe watching to see if Jhanak moves on.

However in the different scenarios I have mentioned above, do you feel that one group can claim that there is a claim of superiority in how the choices are made. Comparisons between Ani and Adi can be made only in a limited way. For us to make a study of characterisation, we will need to see how the story develops and we could compare notes.

โ€œIshq ne Ghalib nikamma kar diya varna aadmi the kaam ke โ€

Edited by PPak - 1 months ago
PPak thumbnail

A lovely post..yes as Maya mentioned too, it has different subsets of viewers..some watch it for the characters , some for the actors , some like to invest in their (character) journeys or character arcs, some find the story or even other technical aspects interesting.
It also hits differently if you are watching it from the beginning . As I said, I started watching it from day 1 for Hiba as she had done a good job in her prev drama and additionally the poster piqued my interest because of my interest in music and dance..

Then I met Aniruddh โค๏ธ and my focus shifted from Hiba or dance/ music๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜ He was full of flaws but just as endearing and adorable ๐Ÿ˜Š It is disappointing that Ani has been butchered to uplift other characters but I m hopeful someday they will resurrect him and then I can enjoy the plot better๐Ÿ˜Š

hey Vidya, thats what makes the forum alive that there are different subsets of viewers and we all have differing views. I love Ani as well, and while I enjoy his cavalier, manipulative, smart side, I also enjoy the sulking, jealous, hypocritical side of him, and love seeing him get his come uppance. It's when the latter side of him comes out, that you also get to see him go to J's room with a puppy face and bravado that after all his kaands, he still with no shame goes back to her and she forgives him.

I know a lot of folks dislike this track and want a Runak reunion. Let's see when Leena maam decides to bestow it.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Exactly we all need such type of job and boss.

then its just all fun no worksmiley16smiley36
PPak thumbnail

Even from the prehistoric era of Jhanak, I had problems with Jhanak and Ani as a unit! Nothing has changed even now! No understanding , no trust .. kuch bhi nahi dikhaya .. most of us are addicted to their chemistry and some like me are interested in watching aniโ€™s wide skillset in action. .. off late I m bored of that also๐Ÿฅน just going with the flow!!

I watched todayโ€™s episode . I didnโ€™t find Adi behaving oddly. He behaved like a friend trying to lift the otherโ€™s spirits .. I enjoyed how he put the other asli in her place! Itโ€™s too early to predict how they shape him in future!

For now, Lalon seems to be a strong character who shut all the boses in a single go๐Ÿ˜€

100% with you in this.

Adi is also dependent on Leena's whims. To extend his relevance in the show, she could well turn him negative. I would prefer she keeps him as friend as supporter who j can turn to for support, in case Ani in future decides to offer J as sacrifice to keep Arshi happy in another scenario.

Ani has Arshi who he is now prioritizing and distrusting J

Good for J to have Adi who will prioritize her and trust her until the time she gets Ani's full trust and prioritization

Like I said - whats sauce for the goose...and I prioritize justice and evenning the playing field more than anything else smiley1 sometimes more than right or wrong and thats my weakness

Edited by PPak - 1 months ago
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Title of the episode

" Lallon proposes Appu"

Lallon me daring to hai bhut BH walo ke samne propose kar diya aur Apne love ke liye khada ho gaya hai fight karne ko

I wish Ani bhi aisa hi daring hota hai