Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

he was least interested in how she looks smiley36 just cause Adi told J to look for other dress smiley36.. this time his jealousy will backfire cause Adi replies him back for his actions smiley36

Want to know Ani salary package ..without going to office, he is spending money just like that..he bought 4 dresses for Arshi, two suits for him.

At home his mother fighting for food with other family members.

MMR2810 thumbnail

hormonal teenager smiley37smiley37 first love crush of Anismiley37

Ashu did nt you feel the same, what is the need to compliment Arshi in high pitch..and immediately he is turning his head to see J's reaction.

Edited by MMR2810 - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Want to know Ani salary package ..without going to office, he is spending money just like that..he bought 4 dresses for Arshi, two suits for him.

Mayuri u should not doubt… smiley36 if he can afford diamonds necklace for Jhanak then 4 dresses r nothing smiley37

Looks like his salary package is high smiley36

MMR2810 thumbnail

Mayuri u should not doubt… smiley36 if he can afford diamonds necklace for Jhanak then 4 dresses r nothing smiley37

Looks like his salary package is high smiley36

He might have paid Arshi hospital bills also...spent much on aada adhuri marriagesmiley36smiley36..

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I love this Sohini ❣️

Every viewer watches a show with different interest . A person who watches the show from the start and a person who watches the show from middle and then goes back to watch initial episodes will definitely have different views about the characters . And the likes and dislikes for characters are different based on each person's interpretation .

In this forum after watching episodes we discuss a lot about characters and their behaviour . We have huge difference in opinion . And that is the purpose of this forum . Discuss our views.

But when it is a generalisation that my understanding is right or it needs to be the same for everyone ,then the whole discussion becomes not so enjoyable.

For me ,I believe while discussing we are voicing our opinions without trying to inject our interest on others ..That is what I mostly try to do . I have a different opinion when I read your post and I reply on that.. Not that you are wrong , and what I say is right...

Many have like for Jhanak , Anirudh as they are the main characters of the show .There are people who like Arshi too..so its all upto each person interest ... And nobody has the right to ask why or how can you like such a character ? Simply I can , because , my interpretation is very different from yours .

So give the space for each viewer and please dont generalise things on others behalf ...

Your red flag can be my green forest ...❣️

I loved all your discussions girls!

But I wanted to say… Anirudh Bose is a Ghada flag for mesmiley36

Jokes aside. I think everyone holds a different expectation from either certain character or a couple, but in the end we all hate Leena mutually for putting us all down with her experiments.

For me, what is most important is the development of RuNak not just as a couple but also as two individuals. There is not just lack of communications that needs to be addressed and taken into consideration, but also trust which plays a pivotal role in any relationship.

RuNak has made me disappointed for many reasons. All I want from this track is their redemption if not confession. 😩

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

He might have paid Arshi hospital bills also...spent much on aada adhuri marriagesmiley36smiley36..

he was ready to pay for Jhanak also smiley36 he said he is working from home smiley36 all we see him is running behind girls smiley36
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

I have no issue with live in relationship. But state a live in relationship as live in relationship..do not say that it's marriage.. because for many, unlike live in relationship, marriage has certain religious, spiritual, social values attached to it...

I couldn’t reply because my number of posts per day is limited

for me marriage is a cultural and religious thing, in my culture the proper marriage should be done to live with someone like that smiley1

But I agree with you if Anishi name it as live-in relationship, I am ok with that name

Just I am not ok with PDA and romance between Ani and Arshi on screen, cannot watch it as I see Ani only with Jhanak smiley36

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

You are on a roll today😀 Appu and Lalon have become experts in terrorising the terrorists in bh 🤪

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

I couldn’t reply because my number of posts per day is limited

for me marriage is a cultural and religious thing, in my culture the proper marriage should be done to live with someone like that smiley1

But I agree with you if Anishi name it as live-in relationship, I am ok with that name

Just I am not ok with PDA and romance between Ani and Arshi on screen, cannot watch it as I see Ani only with Jhanak smiley36

It is PDA only...No romance.. Anirudh doesn't even look at Arshi from a romantic angle... Among many other things, one of the reasons I fell for Runak is by the way Anirudh looks at Jhanak with passion...but I get your point..it's irritating to watch Anishit together 😂

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

I bet there is no confession. It is going to be a more and more separation and Ani is going to entangle with Arshi even more.

Ani's jealousy is not normal Jealousy which we all see in other shows

Here his jealousy is worst then anything

Don't want his jealousy track but makers gonna hell do come up with repeat telecast