🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 73🌸🌸 - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Me too our ointment wala episode type conversation ...

X land people are tagging Leena after that no script IV came up..

Jealousy I am not interested at all..its is not valid as long as Arshi is there as consent wali wife .

Me too have written to bring Runak back ๐Ÿ˜โฃ๏ธ

Good.. that you are writing on X too...

I wanted to, but I don't want to mess up my mind joining X, it's too toxic...

Ointment wala episode ๐Ÿฅบโค๏ธ How I miss that RuNak, one of the bestest episode of our show it was.. That's the real pain, we know they can give us such beautiful track, but all we are getting is MU & toxicity...

I just wish finally, finally they will talk... Finally that lost trust will again make place between them.. I'm too tired seeing them apart from each other & suffering every moment...

I just want them back with proper redemption & character growth..

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

That you would get only in the last episode ,otherwise direct marriage they could have shown .

Ani is quite unpredictable..what if after fight with J, he decide to manao......

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I always love to read you as its a deep analysis and brings a different perspective .โฃ๏ธ

I am just replying to the small part of your write up...About Jhanak always taunting him. The initial episodes were always so . And when Anirudh apologises most of the time ,Jhanak was never shown to apologise ,but they showed all of it by making her fall on his feet suring the aashirvad rasam.

But was there a bashing ir back leash when Anirudh was CA by Jhanak .Never ever. Why ? Because he is a man. She has even said she feels unsafe around him. Is it the worst for a man to hear from a young women .

But when Anirudh spoke bad about Jhanak he was trolled over by the entire social media, why so ? Because she is a women and she has dignity.

If the same sailing in boat was mouthed by Anirudh today to Jhanak how would the reaction of the viewers be .

Time to time they have made these type of dialogues against the male lead by Jhanak and Bips . For what ?

Wont the story move forward even without these.

Yes , when they are angry they mouth the worst with each other and tbey used yo solve it , right now there are so many things left uncleared between the two and bringing such dialogues might create more n more anger or MU between them.

Keeping aside all my love for Anirudh ,I still felt this epiosde was more of a taunting session to an already broken man .

They could show her hurt , anger ,frustration in a better way .For a simple question of why did you not inform me about your whereabouts , they could clear the entire MU by stating her being hurt of his actions during jail track .

This was just to please the majority viewers who still have a love for bashing the male lead by female lead and treats has a part of strong women .

But no , its just keeping the buzz with degrading the male lead. I feel male character too deserve justice and not CA .

I am so irritated with this flipping of Anirudh and they are still on a way to show him more down if the next track is jealousy when Arshi is said to be his so called wife !!!!

Mayaโ€ฆ

I love to read you too!! The feeling is mutual.

About the instance of CA and the specific dialogueโ€ฆ honestly I never understood the need for it cos it wasnโ€™t as if they showed any instances triggering it. I genuinely feel writers must be mindful when they write such bombastic dialogues which amount to nothing in the scheme of thingsโ€ฆ far greater assassination of characteristics is underway.

About the male female differentiation in standardsโ€ฆ I wonโ€™t use this medium as a barometer. Frankly, this medium while acting like giving importance to the female character in reality it perpetuates more misogyny. Here the female character only gains in screen spaceโ€ฆ very rarely in any other way. Itโ€™s almost a paradox, the male char is butchered and the female one is put on a pedestal but nothing changes to get them to equal footing.

When I said donโ€™t keep score.., I meant it a bit jokingly but forgot to put the emoji ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and the reason I said not keep score is only becos of the one perceptible change in Jhanak is her anger with Ani/ and percolating to Arshi ( which was not present in the case of Arshi beforeโ€ฆ she used some of these similar words but then they were meant to give a reality check to Ani) Now the mask is off; she considers Arshi fair gameโ€ฆSome of her inhibitions about where she stood in triangle are peeling off, I felt. Until she gets to know why Ani did what he didโ€ฆ. she is going for the jugular.. also until she cottons onto what is troubling Ani and Ani doesnโ€™t seem to be likely to give that away.. it seems this tongue lashing is here to stay. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

What I am getting at is the writers are exploring Jhanakโ€™s jealousy in this track and while we are focused on Aniโ€™s jealousy/discomfort I feel it is Jhanakโ€™s jealousy or her understanding Aniโ€™s jealousy that might be the trigger for her to understand Ani better. If Runak has to fructify, Jhanak will have to take the lead That do naav dialogue chodna hoga is timely but Jhanak has to understand which Naav Ani wants to pick!

i maybe wrong too!! I write based on some intuition about scene. Or dialogue . I donโ€™t get into the TRP angle and I understand itโ€™s very easy to be wrong about such things.., itโ€™s only an interpretation after all

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beautiful post Asmi โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ

You covered everything about the emotional state they both are going through right now..

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Sooo.....the way I see it...

Jhanak

The Jhanak I saw today....is not a strong Jhanak but actually someone who is getting weak due to her love for him in spite of trying to be strong...She had decided to give up Aniruddh for Arshi..but still till date she can't help but feeling jealous of him being with Arshi... Today her conversation with him was not about how his demand was unfair...how this victory was important for her Guruji and she let him down....bcz these are not the her primary concern now....

I had said this... I will repeat it again that the fact that Aniruddh thought that she could defeat Arshi and asked her to lose has boosted her confidence only...The fact that her Sirji believed in her talent more than Arshi is what mattered to her..

Still she is disappointed only because he asked it for Arshi...He was soo worried for Arshi...If you remember the day Jhanak was asked this sacrifice by Ani, she had told Ani .." Arrey depression... kisi Ko bhi ho Sakta hai..mujhe bhi ho Sakta hai..." There was definitely a slight hint of jealousy seeing him getting so much concerned about her...

Today her entire conversation was mostly about Arshi....her taunting him again and again.... about "his wife" thing is a jealous lover only who is not being able to accept the fact that this man even after Confessing his love to her ended up getting married to Arshi....She is jealous of Arshi....Still she can't help but taunt him regarding his choice...of "wife" ....how inspite of all the mental torture they are giving him(,how did she know..I don't knowsmiley37)..he is still married to her...

The way he called AK as "Aditya" and asked him " aap mujhe drop karne ke liye bol Rahe the" ..it gave me a deja vu of the ad shoot time when she ran hugging Aditya looked at him sideways.....Both are more or less same...

They affect eachother in the extreme way and bring out best and worst in eachother... Today the way Jhanak said.., " do naav me sawar hone ka time Gaya" is definitely rude and unnecessary to the extent of Character assacination according to me...It makes her a hypocrite definitely as she herself had made such bold declaration looking into the eyes of a "married" man... in the presence of his wife... Inspite of being his partner in every step..

Jhanak even said..." Abb koi apke Dil me jhaank ke toh nahi dekh Sakta na..." It shows that only loving someone to the point of devotion is not enough... understanding is very very important....There is lot of growth needed for both Aniruddh and Jhanak....She definitely has not reached a stage where she could understand the man " Aniruddh Bose" with all his complications.....

The real strength would be that....when she can be the strength of the person whom she loves so much...The day she will tell him " I am not responsible for Arshi Dii's condition neither are you.", that day I would say she is strong wrt RuNak.. Baaki she has always answered back to him..had been rude to her so many times using worst words, character-assacinating him before as well..(like feeling unsafe etc..) toh it is not something new ....

But one thing is clear from today's episode that she hasn't moved on at all......and neither has she any plan to....She is jealous...she can't tolerate Arshi with Aniruddh....but still she keeps it subtle...expresses it through taunts and those mocking remarks....

This is what frustrating her that even after trying so much...to move on ,going to the extent of not remembering him at all..,it just took one glance at him for her mask to fall....and she is not liking herself for feeling like this , that's why trying to shift the blame on him and releasing her frustration on him.....

Anirudh

He is definitely the weaker one in this equation at this point.... Someone who is soo sooo entangled that he is not finding any way out of it.....

Yes...he has accepted Arshi as his fate...and is trying to move on..but then how will he stop his heart that beats shamelessly when he sees Jhanak....He can't...

He feels he still has that "haq" on her...This feeling of "haq" that made him ask for such sacrifice from him....Not because he wants any return for his favour but simply because he felt he can ask her....and she will understand....His demand was unfair and wrong yet Jhanak gave in...bcz she also acknowledges his "haq" on her....He while talking to Guruji lamenting on the loss of that last thread of " haq" as he thought nothing would be left between them after the demand....

But The feeling of "haq" has only amplified by her bold declaration...When that woman in front of everyone looked into his eyes and told that she can give her life for her...she gave him again that "haq" to care for her,to be protective of her...to ensure her safety...

So with that same "haq" he again went into her room.... Whatever may be the reason but as per him he went there to warn Jhanak regarding Aditya Kapoor...His primary concern is still her safety ...he doesn't trust Aditya Kapoor around Jhanak...his past record and him catching him in drunken state inside Jhanak's room, I would not blame him here....and he becomes such a baby when Jhanak reprimands him for anything..." Tum mujhse aise Kyun baat kar Rahi ho..."

He is still stuck on why Jhanak left without informing him as he feels no matter what happened he at least deserved a "good bye" or a letter at least...He had right to ask...and Jhanak also should have answered him regarding the fire incident and him not trusting her thing...I hope they show that & we get his pov as well....

Today he remained silent before Arshi and Shrishti when they were talking rubbish.. simply bcz there was no point....He very well knows that they don't like Jhanak.. Shrishti even tried to kill her...so no matter what they say they will say the same...And most importantly he is leaving with Shrishti and Arshi...Arshi got the satisfaction of defeating Jhanak...that she always wanted.. Shrishti got the satisfaction of defeating Urvashi's daughter through her daughter..Now why defend Jhanak before them to spite and agitate them against her again....Why make them feel that she is still important for him and will always be there...

Yet after all this,he still could not help but ask her to drop her, knowing the consequences really well..bcz for her safety of Jhanak is always beyond every calculation....he can never risk it....

Now he is stuck with Arshi.... losing every ounce of self-confidence ..he is only trying to perform his duty or responsibility...we all know how misplaced his sense of "zimmedari" is!!! For how long will he be able to carry the "jhoothi shaadi ki zimmedari" is what I want to see... Everyone including Jhanak saying it again and again on his face that she is his wife..how long will he be able to hide the truth..He is really good at supression...., He has been running away from his own truth since a long time... making a lot of mistakes succumbing to misplaced sense of guilt and responsibilities....and now the way he has tied himself in this mess he is only going to suffocated in this clash of his heart and mind.....With AK with Jhanak ..his emotions are gonna come in forefront.... jealousy, over-protectiveness , that sense of "haq" Everything juxtaposing with the zimmedari towards Arshi.....How is he gonna face it....

Will he ever understand how many times he has disappointed her due to his entanglement!!! And how he is unfair to himself....

RuNak

Both of them are in a state when both of them want to move on.... trying to show eachother that they have moved on...but the truth is emotionally both of them are standing right exactly where they had left..., expecting the other to hold hand and walk with him...

Both are still somewhere expecting a lot from eachother..... Probably still expecting acceptance from both the sides.....

Sampada_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

may be they will have dance & all I think smiley36 how she will dance wearing saree with Adi .. so they gave her this look may be

Why can't she wear saree while dancing with Aditya??? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

We are on the same page.. I felt the convo was absolutely garbage. Hopefully today they will talk something meaningful โ€ฆ both of them donโ€™t know how to direct their anger. I am simply tired of their round and round convo ! I am just looking at story progression perspective because dialogues clearly donโ€™t matter in jhanak land .. that is like in negative for me not even zero !

I agree with you.

I didnt not like this episode , not because they are degrading Anirudh . Its been like this for quite sometime.

But for making all others so good and then making him look like a villian. Do they even realise what they are making him say. Complete contradictory dialogues ...its so bad.

Jhanak became strong , how because she back answered Anirudh. Or she taunted him on behalf of the viewers. In that taunts she too became mahan . Why did they make her say its time to be on one boat..what a rubbish dialogue. Now now she is all clear ,she never cheated her Arshi didi ,it was all him alone.

For her Arshi was so much in love with Anirudh and that is why she wanted him to be with her . She pushed him to Arshi. But all of a sudden she realised Arshi taunts him and maa beti will make his life hell.How did she come to know all this when she didnt even remember him while in mumbai .... what rubbish is that to show Arshi and Shristi manipulating Anirudh against Jhanak when all through he knew they dont like her at all. How can they make him so dumb...

Its better to erase his character than make the viewers feel sorry for him who watched him from day one .Even the actor deserves better.

Sad feeling daily after watching Anirudh.

And since Jhanak is strong the way trp audience and most female viewers would love, taunting the male lead , trp would increase too..so our dream of them together is gone with toofan ...๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

Since no script , let Krushal himself write his character as he knows him better than Leena.๐Ÿค๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165736318

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Happiest Birthday dear Ashu! May you have the bestest year ahead with your family and friends. Lots of best wishes to you!!!๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณโค๏ธโค๏ธ

https://tenor.com/bOALvcGogCk.gif

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Kya Vidya ,the second video ...my eyes are also like his now...I am feeling so sad ...๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ข

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Sooo.....the way I see it...

Jhanak

The Jhanak I saw today....is not a strong Jhanak but actually someone who is getting weak due to her love for him in spite of trying to be strong...She had decided to give up Aniruddh for Arshi..but still till date she can't help but feeling jealous of him being with Arshi... Today her conversation with him was not about how his demand was unfair...how this victory was important for her Guruji and she let him down....bcz these are not the her primary concern now....

I had said this... I will repeat it again that the fact that Aniruddh thought that she could defeat Arshi and asked her to lose has boosted her confidence only...The fact that her Sirji believed in her talent more than Arshi is what mattered to her..

Still she is disappointed only because he asked it for Arshi...He was soo worried for Arshi...If you remember the day Jhanak was asked this sacrifice by Ani, she had told Ani .." Arrey depression... kisi Ko bhi ho Sakta hai..mujhe bhi ho Sakta hai..." There was definitely a slight hint of jealousy seeing him getting so much concerned about her...

Today her entire conversation was mostly about Arshi....her taunting him again and again.... about "his wife" thing is a jealous lover only who is not being able to accept the fact that this man even after Confessing his love to her ended up getting married to Arshi....She is jealous of Arshi....Still she can't help but taunt him regarding his choice...of "wife" ....how inspite of all the mental torture they are giving him(,how did she know..I don't knowsmiley37)..he is still married to her...

The way he called AK as "Aditya" and asked him " aap mujhe drop karne ke liye bol Rahe the" ..it gave me a deja vu of the ad shoot time when she ran hugging Aditya looked at him sideways.....Both are more or less same...

They affect eachother in the extreme way and bring out best and worst in eachother... Today the way Jhanak said.., " do naav me sawar hone ka time Gaya" is definitely rude and unnecessary to the extent of Character assacination according to me...It makes her a hypocrite definitely as she herself had made such bold declaration looking into the eyes of a "married" man... in the presence of his wife... Inspite of being his partner in every step..

Jhanak even said..." Abb koi apke Dil me jhaank ke toh nahi dekh Sakta na..." It shows that only loving someone to the point of devotion is not enough... understanding is very very important....There is lot of growth needed for both Aniruddh and Jhanak....She definitely has not reached a stage where she could understand the man " Aniruddh Bose" with all his complications.....

The real strength would be that....when she can be the strength of the person whom she loves so much...The day she will tell him " I am not responsible for Arshi Dii's condition neither are you.", that day I would say she is strong wrt RuNak.. Baaki she has always answered back to him..had been rude to her so many times using worst words, character-assacinating him before as well..(like feeling unsafe etc..) toh it is not something new ....

But one thing is clear from today's episode that she hasn't moved on at all......and neither has she any plan to....She is jealous...she can't tolerate Arshi with Aniruddh....but still she keeps it subtle...expresses it through taunts and those mocking remarks....

This is what frustrating her that even after trying so much...to move on ,going to the extent of not remembering him at all..,it just took one glance at him for her mask to fall....and she is not liking herself for feeling like this , that's why trying to shift the blame on him and releasing her frustration on him.....

Anirudh

He is definitely the weaker one in this equation at this point.... Someone who is soo sooo entangled that he is not finding any way out of it.....

Yes...he has accepted Arshi as his fate...and is trying to move on..but then how will he stop his heart that beats shamelessly when he sees Jhanak....He can't...

He feels he still has that "haq" on her...This feeling of "haq" that made him ask for such sacrifice from him....Not because he wants any return for his favour but simply because he felt he can ask her....and she will understand....His demand was unfair and wrong yet Jhanak gave in...bcz she also acknowledges his "haq" on her....He while talking to Guruji lamenting on the loss of that last thread of " haq" as he thought nothing would be left between them after the demand....

But The feeling of "haq" has only amplified by her bold declaration...When that woman in front of everyone looked into his eyes and told that she can give her life for her...she gave him again that "haq" to care for her,to be protective of her...to ensure her safety...

So with that same "haq" he again went into her room.... Whatever may be the reason but as per him he went there to warn Jhanak regarding Aditya Kapoor...His primary concern is still her safety ...he doesn't trust Aditya Kapoor around Jhanak...his past record and him catching him in drunken state inside Jhanak's room, I would not blame him here....and he becomes such a baby when Jhanak reprimands him for anything..." Tum mujhse aise Kyun baat kar Rahi ho..."

He is still stuck on why Jhanak left without informing him as he feels no matter what happened he at least deserved a "good bye" or a letter at least...He had right to ask...and Jhanak also should have answered him regarding the fire incident and him not trusting her thing...I hope they show that & we get his pov as well....

Today he remained silent before Arshi and Shrishti when they were talking rubbish.. simply bcz there was no point....He very well knows that they don't like Jhanak.. Shrishti even tried to kill her...so no matter what they say they will say the same...And most importantly he is leaving with Shrishti and Arshi...Arshi got the satisfaction of defeating Jhanak...that she always wanted.. Shrishti got the satisfaction of defeating Urvashi's daughter through her daughter..Now why defend Jhanak before them to spite and agitate them against her again....Why make them feel that she is still important for him and will always be there...

Yet after all this,he still could not help but ask her to drop her, knowing the consequences really well..bcz for her safety of Jhanak is always beyond every calculation....he can never risk it....

Now he is stuck with Arshi.... losing every ounce of self-confidence ..he is only trying to perform his duty or responsibility...we all know how misplaced his sense of "zimmedari" is!!! For how long will he be able to carry the "jhoothi shaadi ki zimmedari" is what I want to see... Everyone including Jhanak saying it again and again on his face that she is his wife..how long will he be able to hide the truth..He is really good at supression...., He has been running away from his own truth since a long time... making a lot of mistakes succumbing to misplaced sense of guilt and responsibilities....and now the way he has tied himself in this mess he is only going to suffocated in this clash of his heart and mind.....With AK with Jhanak ..his emotions are gonna come in forefront.... jealousy, over-protectiveness , that sense of "haq" Everything juxtaposing with the zimmedari towards Arshi.....How is he gonna face it....

Will he ever understand how many times he has disappointed her due to his entanglement!!! And how he is unfair to himself....

RuNak

Both of them are in a state when both of them want to move on.... trying to show eachother that they have moved on...but the truth is emotionally both of them are standing right exactly where they had left..., expecting the other to hold hand and walk with him...

Both are still somewhere expecting a lot from eachother..... Probably still expecting acceptance from both the sides.....

Loved your take Asmi! Beautifully explained each layer of their weaknessโค๏ธ