Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I agree... Sailing on two boats was completely unnecessary & that too from Jhanak, when she is equal in that situation... It's not like only Ani has feelings for her, she too has the same kind of feelings & she actually confessed it openly in the stage just with the different words... So, what's the need of that dialogue, I really don't know, like we always say their writing is beyond our understanding...

How badly I want them to speak on "Fire incident" I hope in party or after party they will give us proper conversation between them instead of any romantic dreams, or stupid jealousy games... That is the need right now more than anything..

Me too our ointment wala episode type conversation ...

X land people are tagging Leena after that no script IV came up..

Jealousy I am not interested at all..its is not valid as long as Arshi is there as consent wali wife .

Me too have written to bring Runak back ๐Ÿ˜โฃ๏ธ

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Itโ€™s the simple and innocent kind of look which ani appreciates on her, samjho baat asmi!

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

And what is he doing with that modern girl ..the Gandharv vivah wala wife ...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

And what is he doing with that modern girl ..the Gandharv vivah wala wife ...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Ya I m notcing in the forum, whatโ€™s this Gandharva vivah reference.. Pl enlighten me!!

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ok I just watched the episode online

Normally I donโ€™t watch it online but after the forum going very ballistic I thought let me just watch itโ€ฆ

I am going to state an unpopular or controversial opinion perhaps

There wasnโ€™t anything much in the episode that pointed to anything drastic or earthshaking. I noted two specific changes one in Ani and other in Jhanakโ€ฆFor me otherwise it was mostly a BAU episode.

Ani was expected to feel uncomfortable with apparent J and AK closenessโ€ฆ should he have not becos he is now with Arshi? But that was so earlier tooโ€ฆ.. He is still very much connected to Jhanak so itโ€™s not really impossible to see why he is affected.. the moral angle of it was always there but it was a consideration from Jhanakโ€™s side largely not Aniโ€™s. I have never seen Ani feeling the brunt of that angle coz if it were so, he would have understood Jhanakโ€™s positions in a better manner.

The only subtle change I noted in Aniโ€ฆ and understandably soโ€ฆis his toned down self.. with respect to Jhanak. This is very much in keeping with the arc that I expected his character to be at this stageโ€ฆ as he doesnโ€™t know where he stands with her but he subconsciously feels that their relationship is still where it was and therefore he acts as if nothing has changed ( even asking her why didnโ€™t you tell me after you reached Mumbai) but obviously it has as Jhanakโ€™s responses are icy. I expected the execution to be a bit more sharp to indicate this but since Jhanak and Ani have had similar conversations in the past, perhaps the writers wanted to convey the anger of Jhanak more than indifference . He said to her you donโ€™t know why I did what I did!! But he longer feels confident to be able to confide in or persuade her either through anger or underhand ways ( as in the past to get his point across) or rationally ( their relationship was never at that stage) as that emotional footing with Jhanak is lost. So loss of emotional footing with Jhank is the change I felt with Ani

Everyone is focused on Jhanak and her changed behaviour but I see only one changeโ€ฆShe has said some of these things in the past as well. Ani and Jhanak have often been rude to eoโ€ฆ and this situation is ripe therefore the barbs hit home wellโ€ฆOfc she is not in BH so her demeanour will be more confident but Jhanakโ€™s taunting Ani and viewers getting excited either way makes no impact at the moment on me as I see it simply as Jhanak voicing her anger at Sirjeeโ€ฆ her position puts her in the saddle as itโ€™s she who walked away from the problem and itโ€™s Ani who is still in the midst of it. I donโ€™t attribute these to any growth in her character due to these exchanges as they are in some ways still at status -quo. but with one changeโ€ฆ which I explain below..

In the past jhanak used to keep asking Ani why was he trying to hold her back in BH maybe to genuinely seek answers to why Ani was so involved with her but when their relationship got a bit serious, she used all modes ( persuasive, threatening, cajoling) to try to keep the issue from escalating as she was wary of what it would lead to. Post Kashmir, and now Mumbai she has dropped her guard as that dynamic has undergone a perceptible change. She has accepted that Ani has made a choice and therefore harbours no hope from the relationship but the anger is still there and understandably so. For Ani fans getting upset with Jhanakโ€™s tongue lashingโ€ฆ itโ€™s not the time for score keeping. Unless they speak about the elephant in the room Arshi how will they start focusing on themselves? Jhanak will get closer on whatโ€™s troubling Ani sooner than later

Not the ideal state for any relationship but again they have had a different beginning so I can relate to why there is so much angst. Letโ€™s not kid ourselvesโ€ฆ this was an infidelity issue from somewhere in the middle of this journey( whatever the form of infidelity). About who was more culpable and lessโ€ฆ for me itโ€™s Ani as he was the one in the committed relationship not Jhanak so itโ€™s he who will have to face the brunt of this problem.

If we think there is something to be salvaged from this for Runak, encourage the lovers and live their journey. Else just let it go!!

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Ya I m notcing in the forum, whatโ€™s this Gandharva vivah reference.. Pl enlighten me!!

You didnt listen Mr . anirudh Bose said the other day about Urvashi and B4 marriage .

https://x.com/special_master_/status/1823034217648795967?t=sqm86XRQM5q7ooCiHfawnw&s=19

Here a small part listen the olden zamana live in relation

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

They just need to show them sit and talk properly without taunting and guilt tripping ...they only know their full story . There should be no one in between them and their talks...

Heart to heart conversation..let them show that , let her complain him about his deeds , how she was hurt , let him cry, let him win her trust back and let them be together . They both need them. โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ

I dont want to see any jealously track if the intention is to again seperate them for long.

Maya first he has to free himself from Arshi's shackle...later RRR

REALIZATION

REGRET

REPETENACE

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Wish u a very Happy Birthday Dear Ashu ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿซ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’โค๏ธ

May god bless u always โค๏ธ

thanks dear Pari for ur lovely wishes smiley31smiley27smiley31
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Room also same..only they changed some interiors.

bed headboard is same though smiley36 blue one
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

bed headboard is same though smiley36 blue one

I did nt have clarity about bed head rest. ..I was sure about dark brown and light brown vertical strips design on wall.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Vidya, gandarva vivah antey "Panchabhutalu Sakshiga panigrahanam" chesukovadam.

Dhushyanthudu Shankuthalini alagey chesukunnadu.