Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Hope soo..

In precap Ani smiling looking all happy may be his princess allowed him to touch her.

Mayuri's biggest issue is touch and sharing bed room...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I think heโ€™s bought a dress stealthily for Jhanak.. lekin nose cut hone wala hai ๐Ÿ˜Š

Nahi nahi woh toh previous season mein tha ..now No...and I seriously dont want also him to buy for her after her boat dialogue ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Mayuri's biggest issue is touch and sharing bed room...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Arey Maya, are nt we get closure...since Kashmir track am waiting for closure.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I would say it's difficult, not impossible...

Anything they can show with a monologue or fb and the fab actor Krushal is only dialogues are needed .

But the point is do they want to show it , as its already fetching them business why invest more ..

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail

Anything they can show with a monologue or fb and the fab actir Krushal it only dialogues are needed .

But the point is do they want to show it , as its already fetching them business why invest more ..

OK dear..

For all your sake am changing my statement...

J lost trust in him...if he want j in his life ever, he has to work very hard to gain her trust again.๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Ani don't want Jhanak in his life now

Ani is happy with Charsi his wife

Let him enjoy his life precap me kitna happy dikh raha tha Charsi ke sath shopping karte hue n today Charsi aur uski Maa Jhanak ka CA kar rahi thi but ye mute Kumar kuch nahi bola

@bold...feel like hit him very hard on his head

tellyme thumbnail

I agree with you.

I didnt not like this episode , not because they are degrading Anirudh . Its been like this for quite sometime.

But for making all others so good and then making him look like a villian. Do they even realise what they are making him say. Complete contradictory dialogues ...its so bad.

Jhanak became strong , how because she back answered Anirudh. Or she taunted him on behalf of the viewers. In that taunts she too became mahan . Why did they make her say its time to be on one boat..what a rubbish dialogue. Now now she is all clear ,she never cheated her Arshi didi ,it was all him alone.

For her Arshi was so much in love with Anirudh and that is why she wanted him to be with her . She pushed him to Arshi. But all of a sudden she realised Arshi taunts him and maa beti will make his life hell.How did she come to know all this when she didnt even remember him while in mumbai .... what rubbish is that to show Arshi and Shristi manipulating Anirudh against Jhanak when all through he knew they dont like her at all. How can they make him so dumb...

Its better to erase his character than make the viewers feel sorry for him who watched him from day one .Even the actor deserves better.

Sad feeling daily after watching Anirudh.

And since Jhanak is strong the way trp audience and most female viewers would love, taunting the male lead , trp would increase too..so our dream of them together is gone with toofan ...๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

Since no script , let Krushal himself write his character as he knows him better than Leena.๐Ÿค๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165736318

not watched the epi yet but I feel so bad they have ruined Anirudhโ€™s character. I had started this show because Anirudh was solid support for Jhanak and bearer of Runak. How we used to wait to see his angst from separation.

They have deliberately made him say words that had turned viewers against him and wish for Jhanak to move away from him. They have ruined the feel of Runak and us waiting for them to be together .

That dialogue of Anirudh - Yeh dance, yeh performance sab chodo tum was not at all the anirudh we have known. Just to drop his character they made J lose.

Very inconsistent writing. I have written so many FFs and they have so many twists and turns but I ensure in all this that characters stay intact to what they are.

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Itโ€™s the simple and innocent kind of look which ani appreciates on her, samjho baat asmi!

Yes, Jโ€™s sense of dressing is indeed innocent in comparison with Arshiโ€™s. Arshi will be looking like a snow queen in the blue dress (I think I even saw some snowflakes on the dress in the upcoming party episode). She gives such a cold vibe, cold blooded PL she is, did some spell on Ani boy so she can keep him as a trophy and flaunt him as her husband

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I agree... Sailing on two boats was completely unnecessary & that too from Jhanak, when she is equal in that situation... It's not like only Ani has feelings for her, she too has the same kind of feelings & she actually confessed it openly in the stage just with the different words... So, what's the need of that dialogue, I really don't know, like we always say their writing is beyond our understanding...

How badly I want them to speak on "Fire incident" I hope in party or after party they will give us proper conversation between them instead of any romantic dreams, or stupid jealousy games... That is the need right now more than anything..

May be ,I didnt like this epiosde at all..

They can still show him with a monologue about the fire incident...or even disclose the muted conv between the trio in the police station...so many ways they can do.They should show her anger and frustration in a better way ,when he asked about why you didnt inform me...by bringing in that aag and trust topic...

But they wont ...because then they will have to give his side like I said before .

Again lets wait till party . But I feel it will make him more worse with some other dialogues .

That sailing in boat was too unnecessary. When she herself said openly yesterday about she can give life for him , why such CA for him.

For me , the good part was how he came into her room as if nothing happened between them , even after so long days of separation...like a feeling of Apnapan...

Rest it was just taunting for me and not a strong women.

Hopes of them being together is decreasing and decreasing and hope they sont go EmA way ...

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

OK dear..

For all your sake am changing my statement...

J lost trust in him...if he want j in his life ever, he has to work very hard to gain her trust again.๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท

They just need to show them sit and talk properly without taunting and guilt tripping ...they only know their full story . There should be no one in between them and their talks...

Heart to heart conversation..let them show that , let her complain him about his deeds , how she was hurt , let him cry, let him win her trust back and let them be together . They both need them. โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ

I dont want to see any jealously track if the intention is to again seperate them for long.

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago