Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

What a beautiful girl Jhanak. I can feel her pain and sadness, but she is a powerful girl too. I don't want to sympathise with her at all.

The speech was from her heart with all the emotions. Her anger, her pain, her feeling of losing her show which she did for a month. All so well portrayed. She made it clear in front of the entire world there is no one else who can make her weak, the love of her life or the person who she cares the most.

I am so happy she said it on stage, chose to lose. For him to know its he who made her defeat today. I so hope her love for her Sirji becomes her strength and this is her last fall in his name. Let her rise and succeed in her life always for she deserves it for her beautiful heart.

Arshi is a girl with no self respect at all. When she knows Anirudh doesn't love her and she also knows now from Jhanak speech her win has something to do with Sirji and Jhanak still she gave such attitude wala speech. Why is ahe staying with him with so much consent, why is she shown as obsessed with a man when she has more to do in life than spoil the happiness of her life. The way Jhanak looked at the trophy when it was passed to Arshi.

Anirudh what did he do to her. He is feeling bad after he heard her struggle, but what is the point after snatching the only happiness from a lonely girl's life. I hope he too finds happiness like she said after asking for such a sacrifice ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.

A sad episode for the beautiful Jhanak.

Arshi arrogant speech was very annoying to listenโ€ฆ for Jhanak to show off only she took Aniโ€™s name as husband.. just for her.. no one even talked to her husband or said a word โ€ฆ

The song KS sang on stage for Jhanak .. jab koi baat bigaad jayeโ€ฆ it was for Jhanak & her audience who voted for her ..

Anirudh snatched everything from her today .. felt so bad for her when she saw that trophy going to that undeserving girls hand smiley38smiley38 such a heartbreaking epi for Jhanak it was

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Yes ashu..still has the audacity to look at her.

on tv they cut his staring part I felt ๐Ÿค” it was not that much as was in bts.. glad they cut itโ€ฆ Adi noticed him looking at Jhanak& he even realised that she lost for him
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I really feel bad for our Jhanak.. ๐Ÿฅน I hope very soon she gets what all she truly deserves in life, love etc.. Ani should not have annulled their marriage yaar.. he could have been strong at that timeโ€ฆ ab toh bus chhoot gaya ani ka!!

Itโ€™s better both of them single hi rahen ๐Ÿฅน

She was so good today , her love for him so pure... Not confusion nothing. He should have been bold enough to keep her in his life. What to do when he didnt release her value.

Looks like they will have this love in heart but will never be together for the trp sake...

We missed a beautiful couple and their journey because of this business ,everything related to leads are negtive as it is generating them money.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I feel now whenever ANI will appear in jhanak life he will only give her pain it seems. Itโ€™s better he stays away from her if he really loves her . He will be the only roadblock in her success. I hope jhanak will become more strong and her love should not be her weakness anymore.

exactlyโ€ฆ I hope someone keeps that Ani away.. Rudr should know tooโ€ฆ he whenever will appear will only give her painโ€ฆ he needs to know that.. I hope Adi can keep him away from Jhanak..

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The way Jhanak looked at the trophy when it was passed to Arshi.

I had tears Maya.. The way she is looking at trophy..my heart ached for her.

Sooo sooo well portrayed that moment...

A dream that she cherished for past one month... everyday imagining herself there at that place holding that trophy....

That dream was being handed over to someone else....and the sad part is she could not give her best.....to hold her dream...

Tragic.....

Edited by asmitamohanty - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail

She was so good today , her love for him so pure... Not confusion nothing. He should have been bold enough to keep her in his life. What to do when he didnt release her value.

Looks like they will have this love in heart but will never be together for the trp sake...

We missed a beautiful couple and their journey because of this business ,everything related to leads are negtive as it is generating them money.

so true Mayaโ€ฆ what stupid story they wrote for themโ€ฆ all this she could have achieved with him as her husband also by her side.. but he was not bold enough to accept her or accept it himself.. he knows what he lost & what he made her loose..

but what is he doing asking sorry in monologue smiley29smiley29 for whom to hear?

There in hose house he said I will ask forgiveness front of everyone .. & here in alone he donโ€™t dared to ask

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Arshi arrogant speech was very annoying to listenโ€ฆ for Jhanak to show off only she took Aniโ€™s name as husband.. just for her.. no one even talked to her husband or said a word โ€ฆ

The song KS sang on stage for Jhanak .. jab koi baat bigaad jayeโ€ฆ it was for Jhanak & her audience who voted for her ..

Anirudh snatched everything from her today .. felt so bad for her when she saw that trophy going to that undeserving girls hand smiley38smiley38 such a heartbreaking epi for Jhanak it was

She is such a negative person....oh God ..she understood that something is wrong in her win still gave such speech ..

But that producer interview , I realise now we will only get negative parts of leads as it brings trp for them..Ek would have atleast kept them together for sometime before vamp enters ....what tragedy for us viewers .

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail

The way Jhanak looked at the trophy when it was passed to Arshi.

I had tears Maya.. The way she is looking at trophy..my heart ached for her.

same Mayuriโ€ฆ her whole speech I had tears ๐Ÿ˜ญโ€ฆ couldnโ€™t even watch that scene properly.. I need to catch the epi on tv again.. just saw her parts โ€ฆ it was so heart touching & heartbreaking ๐Ÿ’”
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

exactlyโ€ฆ I hope someone keeps that Ani away.. Rudr should know tooโ€ฆ he whenever will appear will only give her painโ€ฆ he needs to know that.. I hope Adi can keep him away from Jhanak..

TBH now itโ€™s better runak does not happens . It will be a tragic story only . No idea what will be the role of RP, I hope he understand jhanak mental state and make her strong . Jhanak wonโ€™t open up in front of AK . It will be RP only who can make her strong . Even she ditched him I hope he still remain a support system for her and make her strong . Also she really need someone in her life with whom she can share her pain. RP would be the best person. But makers are jumping directly to jealousy. If itโ€™s emotional journey please stick to emotions only rather than jumping here and there. If they show guilt on ANI face I can still relate with the character but no all guilt is dedicated to Arshi. So I am disappointed.
samarp2 thumbnail

She is such a negative person....oh God ..she understood that something is wrong in her win still gave such speech ..

But that producer interview , I realise now we will only get negative parts of leads as it brings tro for them..Ek would have atleast kept them together for sometime before vamp enters ....what tragedy for us viewers .

so true.. that producer also sounds arrogant just like Arshi character smiley36

Yaa he said this is trailer.. means more sadness will come.. looks like they donโ€™t have any plans for leads to be together.. just from far they will love each other .. their paths r not crossing now again..

then y promote them as couple on reels & make them do that nonsense.. when in show they r not to be together smiley7smiley6