Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Yet to watch.. should I ?? ๐Ÿฅน

That particular scene is worth watching...worth multiple watch ..

Do watch.....smiley27

I was sooo emotional...

The way Jhanak expressed looking into his eyes and Anirudh just showed the helplessness to not be able to cherish it in eyes was soooo emotional to see

For her strength.....you must

Edited by asmitamohanty - 1 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

What a beautiful girl Jhanak. I can feel her pain and sadness, but she is a powerful girl too. I don't want to sympathise with her at all.

The speech was from her heart with all the emotions. Her anger, her pain, her feeling of losing her show which she did for a month. All so well portrayed. She made it clear in front of the entire world there is no one else who can make her weak, the love of her life or the person who she cares the most.

I am so happy she said it on stage, chose to lose. For him to know its he who made her defeat today. I so hope her love for her Sirji becomes her strength and this is her last fall in his name. Let her rise and succeed in her life always for she deserves it for her beautiful heart.

Arshi is a girl with no self respect at all. When she knows Anirudh doesn't love her and she also knows now from Jhanak speech her win has something to do with Sirji and Jhanak still she gave such attitude wala speech. Why is ahe staying with him with so much consent, why is she shown as obsessed with a man when she has more to do in life than spoil the happiness of her life. The way Jhanak looked at the trophy when it was passed to Arshi.

Anirudh what did he do to her. He is feeling bad after he heard her struggle, but what is the point after snatching the only happiness from a lonely girl's life. I hope he too finds happiness like she said after asking for such a sacrifice ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.

A sad episode for the beautiful Jhanak.

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

Hiba - did her disappointment look very well here. Yesterday also she and Krushal nailed their scene together, everything just seemed so real and personal.

Hiba is really outshining everyone nowadays!

Such a beautiful actress โค๏ธ

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PPak

I know - Hiba's expressions are clear - she wanted his support - he was the only one she had.

Ani appears completely uncaring of what he did to J and is standing like it is his right to make demands of J and for her to obey implicitly.

Everytime we think now J will get stronger and will put Ani in his place. I wont be surprised if she goes to BH for Appu and gets insulted again for losing to Arshi, and be told she is only qualified to be a servant - even after she reaches finale.

One question - so Arshi is not upset knowing J lost for Ani's sake? And what abt all the claps for J. they did not show the mom daughter duo even being aware of audience support for J?

Arshi will 100% complain to Ani. I won the show and like I said yesterday J took the baazi...waiting for that!

Arshi is happy bcoz even itโ€™s bheekh but still she can flaunt both trophy and husband in public . Room mein jaakar to pakka class lene wali hai. Upar se jhanak ne uske saamne jo strong dialogue maara hai it will not ho well down with her.
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

What a beautiful girl Jhanak. I can feel her pain and sadness, but she is a powerful girl too. I don't want to sympathise with her at all.

The speech was from her heart with all the emotions. Her anger, her pain, her feeling of losing her show which she did for a month. All so well portrayed. She made it clear in front of the entire world there is no one else who can make her weak, the love of her life or the person who she cares the most.

I am so happy she said it on stage, chose to lose. For him to know its he who made her defeat today. I so hope her love for her Sirji becomes her strength and this is her last fall in his name. Let her rise and succeed in her life always for she deserves it for her beautiful heart.

Arshi is a girl with no self respect at all. When she knows Anirudh doesn't love her and she also knows now from Jhanak speech her win has something to do with Sirji and Jhanak still she gave such attitude wala speech. Why is ahe staying with him with so much consent, why is she shown as obsessed with a man when she has more to do in life than spoil the happiness of her life. The way Jhanak looked at the trophy when it was passed to Arshi.

Anirudh did he do to her. He is feeling bad after he heard her struggle, but what is the point after snatching the only happiness from a lonely girl's life. I hope he too finds happiness like she said after asking for such a sacrifice ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.

The way Jhanak looked at the trophy when it was passed to Arshi.

I had tears Maya.. The way she is looking at trophy..my heart ached for her.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Anirudh did he do to her. He is feeling bad after he heard her struggle, but what is the point after snatching the only happiness from a lonely girl's life. I hope he too finds happiness like she said after asking for such a sacrifice ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.

Jhanak per aj such me pyaar araha tha โค๏ธ

Sirf uski khushi k lye apni khushi qurban kardi!

Ani ko koi itna pyaar nhi karsakta and I really hope usko Jhanak ki value samaj ajye ab ๐Ÿฅบ

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Jhanakโ€™s speech was sad same as bts part smiley19โ€ฆ Arshiโ€™s arrogant speech no one liked on stage nor applaud her ..

Everyone was proud of Jhanak.. all the judges & mentors were sad for her .. only evil people were happy ..as always

They ended the epi with Jhanak holding trophy & in back ground Aditya blurred..

Looks like now she will start her movie career with Adi & will move forwardโ€ฆ without looking back.. she can do fresh start leaving all toxicity behind her โ€ฆ hope those toxins donโ€™t come in her lifeโ€ฆ she only needs to take care of her so called dad .. he needs to be taught lesson.. heโ€™s being too proud & arrogantโ€ฆ

Donโ€™t want to say anything about Ani.. heโ€™s the main villian to spoil her life to this extentโ€ฆ felt so bad for Jhanak.. her speech make su cry.

Skipped all Bose house drama .. no idea what going on in that mental house

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Jhanak should have taken this trophy & hit on Aniโ€™s head only smiley7smiley7 & told him to take this also .. as u have snatched everything from me .. this also u keepsmiley7โ€ฆ to look at his face now my blood is boiling smiley7smiley7

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-oZY_CyVvL/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Yes ashu..still has the audacity to look at her.

xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

The way Jhanak looked at the trophy when it was passed to Arshi.

I had tears Maya.. The way she is looking at trophy..my heart ached for her.

Per apna pyaar jeet liya hai or prove bhi krdya hai! โค๏ธ

Iss ziada kamyab bangy wo aab โค๏ธ

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Jhanakโ€™s speech was sad same as bts part smiley19โ€ฆ Arshiโ€™s arrogant speech no one liked on stage nor applaud her ..

Everyone was proud of Jhanak.. all the judges & mentors were sad for her .. only evil people were happy ..as always

They ended the epi with Jhanak holding trophy & in back ground Aditya blurred..

Looks like now she will start her movie career with Adi & will move forwardโ€ฆ without looking back.. she can do fresh start leaving all toxicity behind her โ€ฆ hope those toxins donโ€™t come in her lifeโ€ฆ she only needs to take care of her so called dad .. he needs to be taught lesson.. heโ€™s being too proud & arrogantโ€ฆ

Donโ€™t want to say anything about Ani.. heโ€™s the main villian to spoil her life to this extentโ€ฆ felt so bad for Jhanak.. her speech make su cry.

Skipped all Bose house drama .. no idea what going on in that mental house

I feel now whenever ANI will appear in jhanak life he will only give her pain it seems. Itโ€™s better he stays away from her if he really loves her . He will be the only roadblock in her success. I hope jhanak will become more strong and her love should not be her weakness anymore.