🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 72🌸🌸 - Page 89

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

I am feeling incredibly proud of Jhanak.....

Her love is devotion, it is worship...& At this time her weakness as well

Her dialogues,"Apke ehsaan ke badle Maine apke family ke liye bhi bohot kuch Kia hai, toh hisaab barabar hai...aur baaki Jo kiya hai woh main kuch bhi kar lun...barabar nahi hoga...."smiley27

My girl sounded so mature...I can't believe she is the same girl who used to blabber nonsense like," main pay kar dungi apki investment ke liye "....She is grown up now..into this beautiful woman

Jhanak still went ahead and did this....Not because koi ehsaan ka badla chukana hai..but sirf kyun ki pyar bohot zyada hai....

@red That one was so powerful!

Ani ko koi itna pyaar dunya me kaun karskta hai? โ™ฅ๏ธ

https://x.com/iam_xaineb/status/1823537809216491719?t=inNp7RdjnrGULzD_HtWmCg&s=19

bob-bob thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

oh my gosh.....

What mockery is this?

ugh

ugh

ugh

I feel the WORST for RP

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

@red That one was so powerful!

Ani ko koi itna pyaar dunya me kaun karskta hai? โ™ฅ๏ธ

https://x.com/iam_xaineb/status/1823537809216491719?t=inNp7RdjnrGULzD_HtWmCg&s=19

How much she is grown up!!

During "Surya jewellery" lunch she spoke so beautifully about him bcz she thought Anirudh was not present there....

But today in front of everyone including Shristi and Arshi (who she thinks as his wife).....she directly looked into his eyes and said," Iss Puri duniya me ekk hi insaan hai jinke liye yeh Jhanak Raina apni jaan bhi de sakti hai" ....so so powerful and emotional it was for me ...bold declaration...

And Anirudh....got to hear something that he probably always wanted to hear ..but today when Jhanak said that finally , it was accompanied with" Yeh haar usi insaan ke naam". He ended up being the reason of her haar..He himself has finished every right to feel anything regarding this statement... neither is he in a position to respond

Sooo sooo tragic.....that scene was....

Edited by asmitamohanty - 1 months ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bob-bob

oh my gosh.....

What mockery is this?

ugh

ugh

ugh

I feel the WORST for RP

No offence to Tarun but he was really struggling to emote sympathy for jhanak. At one time it was like he is laughing. He can support to jhanak but not emotional scenes. I agree he is new but just want to mention. Itโ€™s only his character that is getting praise. What khichri director is making here as if he just wanted to finish the track without any focus
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

During "Surya jewellery" lunch she spoke so beautifully about him bcz she thought Anirudh was not present there....

But today in front of everyone including Shristi and Arshi (who she thinks as his wife).....she directly looked into his eyes and said," Iss Puri duniya me ekk hi insaan hai jinke liye yeh Jhanak Raina apni jaan bhi de sakti hai" ....so so powerful and emotional it was for me ...bold declaration...

And Anirudh....got to hear something that he probably always wanted to hear ..but today when Jhanak said that finally , it was accompanied with" Yeh haar usi insaan ke naam". He ended up being the reason of her haar..He himself has finished every right to feel anything regarding this statement...

Sooo sooo tragic.....that scene was

Beautifully painful! ๐Ÿ’”

Dard pyaar ki kashish aur barhata hai! ๐Ÿ”ฅ

But why he's sorry in his monologues?

Ek din yehi sucha or gehra pyaar inko ek doosrey ke bina jeeney nahi dega! ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

And Anirudh....got to hear something that he probably always wanted to hear ..but today when Jhanak said that finally , it was accompanied with" Yeh haar usi insaan ke naam". He ended up being the reason of her haar..He himself has finished every right to feel anything regarding this statement... neither is he in a position to respond

Yet to watch.. should I ?? ๐Ÿฅน

xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I really feel bad for our Jhanak.. ๐Ÿฅน I hope very soon she gets what all she truly deserves in life, love etc.. Ani should not have annulled their marriage yaar.. he could have been strong at that timeโ€ฆ ab toh bus chhoot gaya ani ka!!

Itโ€™s better both of them single hi rahen ๐Ÿฅน

Ani bhi dard me hai! ๐Ÿ’”

Pata nhi kharab parenting ki wajase practical decisions nhi leraha hn.

But ajse feel hora hn Arshi ka real face usky samny ana which is huge to realize everything!

xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Zainub makers ko koi effect nahin padta. Story ka maloom nahin,direction bekar hain pehli baar yeh serial dekha hain jo phir bhi no2 hain.

No 2 = RuNak + KruShi ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

No 2 = RuNak + KruShi ๐Ÿ’ฏ

So true only leadsโ˜บ๏ธ

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

The happiness from the statement of jhanak that she can give her kaam he was not able to cherish as it was with the dialogue that he is the reason of her defeat. Krushal and Hiba nailed the scene. AK realised that itโ€™s ANI due to which she has lost.