🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 72🌸🌸 - Page 88

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

from far also he need not look at her .. he is danger in her life.. who breaks her down completely smiley38 I feel so bad for Jhanak

Jhanak ko bahut ziada khushi milegy ek din.

It's her painful journey going busss...โ™ฅ๏ธ

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Aur dekha apny, Jhanak abhi bhi kitna pyaar kar bhi rahi hn or nibha bhi rahi hai Despite getting severely hurt ๐Ÿ’”

Even now, she still acknowledges his efforts and would do anything for him. โ™ฅ๏ธ

Such a pure love of hers! ๐Ÿ’–

I am feeling incredibly proud of Jhanak.....

Her love is devotion, it is worship...& At this time her weakness as well

Her dialogues,"Apke ehsaan ke badle Maine apke family ke liye bhi bohot kuch Kia hai, toh hisaab barabar hai...aur baaki Jo kiya hai woh main kuch bhi kar lun...barabar nahi hoga...."smiley27

My girl sounded so mature...I can't believe she is the same girl who used to blabber nonsense like," main paise pay kar dungi apki investment ke liye "....She is grown up now..into this beautiful woman

Jhanak still went ahead and did this....Not because koi ehsaan ka badla chukana hai..but sirf kyun ki pyar bohot zyada hai....

Edited by asmitamohanty - 1 months ago
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Agar makers koi hidden reason show krty hn to sayad dil ko chain miljye...kuxh kuxh...๐Ÿ’”

Zainub makers ko koi effect nahin padta. Story ka maloom nahin,direction bekar hain pehli baar yeh serial dekha hain jo phir bhi no2 hain.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Aaj kuch naya kaand nahi kiya na ANI ne. But I find Krushal expressions bit weird during the song. Rather than showing guilt itโ€™s was like please do favours in future also for me to jhanak. Even he is not able to connect to the character. Bad direction it seems director just want them to give expression according to the song irrespective of story writing. He should have given guilt expression but I am disappointed.

I know - Hiba's expressions are clear - she wanted his support - he was the only one she had.

Ani appears completely uncaring of what he did to J and is standing like it is his right to make demands of J and for her to obey implicitly.

Everytime we think now J will get stronger and will put Ani in his place. I wont be surprised if she goes to BH for Appu and gets insulted again for losing to Arshi, and be told she is only qualified to be a servant - even after she reaches finale.

One question - so Arshi is not upset knowing J lost for Ani's sake? And what abt all the claps for J. they did not show the mom daughter duo even being aware of audience support for J?

Arshi will 100% complain to Ani. I won the show and like I said yesterday J took the baazi...waiting for that!

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Aur dekha apny, Jhanak abhi bhi kitna pyaar kar bhi rahi hn or nibha bhi rahi hai Despite getting severely hurt ๐Ÿ’”

Even now, she still acknowledges his efforts and would do anything for him. โ™ฅ๏ธ

Such a pure love of hers! ๐Ÿ’–

I really feel bad for our Jhanak.. ๐Ÿฅน I hope very soon she gets what all she truly deserves in life, love etc.. Ani should not have annulled their marriage yaar.. he could have been strong at that timeโ€ฆ ab toh bus chhoot gaya ani ka!!

Itโ€™s better both of them single hi rahen ๐Ÿฅน

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

Jhanak should have taken this trophy & hit on Aniโ€™s head only smiley7smiley7 & told him to take this also .. as u have snatched everything from me .. this also u keepsmiley7โ€ฆ to look at his face now my blood is boiling smiley7smiley7

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-oZY_CyVvL/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Hiba - did her disappointment look very well here. Yesterday also she and Krushal nailed their scene together, everything just seemed so real and personal.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Seriously pure selfishness.removing guilty or proved love to arshi whatever said that he is doing this

just so annoying to watch it also
samarp2 thumbnail

Agar makers koi hidden reason show krty hn to sayad dil ko chain miljye...kuxh kuxh...๐Ÿ’”

I donโ€™t think so Zainub.. so many things happened never shown anything .. so this also we donโ€™t get.. in this show no fbs we get smiley36
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

Hiba - did her disappointment look very well here. Yesterday also she and Krushal nailed their scene together, everything just seemed so real and personal.

their characters r so annoying.. but both the actors r so perfectly for those roles.. they make it look real .. especially Krushal .. he portrays it so real with his eyes smiley42 that much only is enough to understand it hate him smiley36
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

RuNak - the would have been couple

IMG_2616.jpeg

Now sadly a dream๐Ÿ‘†

Off line bonding between sisters

IMG_2534.jpeg

IMG_2592.jpeg

Viewers ๐Ÿ‘† khud dancers ban gaye ๐Ÿ˜

"Would have been couple" dekhte hi Dil toot jata hai....smiley28

But audience one is sooo beautiful and cute.....just like us ...Ham bhi kitne pyare hai...smiley37