Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

In between asking her to haar jao..he is saying be careful With Aditya ...

Like kuch bhi...funny fellow..

But she nicely gave it back today

He pro max jealous fellow regarding Aditya closeness nothing else smiley36

Yeda smiley36

Edited by great_love - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Count me with u Ashu Mayuri

sure Pari .. we r 4 people now smiley36

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Drug Name: RuNak โค๏ธ

Overdose: KruShi ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Krushi have good friendship at off screen... It's good to see n touchwood smiley33smiley42

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Ek leads ki characterization hmarey mind me hn to hm usky accordingly logic lagaty hn or future predictions krty hn

Aur ek intent makers ka hai, jo wo show krna chahry hn wo hum apni logic se justify krkey phir umeed lagadety hn

Insb me haar hamri hi hori hai bcz makers ka narrative mostly dual-intent and open ended hn which gives us some hope ๐Ÿ˜ข

But end me dil hmara hi hurt hota hai na? ๐Ÿ’”

2nd bold maker's making open ended after receiving response they extend that track or wrap it immediately so dual inten is for negative publicity only...

Aur hum bahut saari ummed lag kar baithe hai to hamesha hamara dil hi toota hai smiley19

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: samarp2

sure Pari .. we r 4 people now smiley36

Ye sab sath me bear karenge Jab tak kar sake smiley31
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Ye sab sath me bear karenge Jab tak kar sake smiley31

exactly.. though itโ€™s getting hard to bear.. today another day to bear it

samarp2 thumbnail

Sometimes looks like Adi is doing purposely to irritate Ani ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” that he will win Jhanak over โ€ฆ smiley36.. but after meeting Jhanak here in Mumbai.. he didnโ€™t seem to have any ill intentions yet.. he was genuine towards her win smiley9.. he really appreciated her talent & was rooting along with Rudr for her win..

The way both Jhanak & Adi walk over Aniโ€™s face smiley32smiley32

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-nalarSW1j/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanfan

Jumping in on this discussionโ€ฆ

Itโ€™s never the point about love restricted to the oneโ€ฆ

Itโ€™s about the writerโ€™s vision as presented to the audience and in their ability to convince the viewer that two people are in love.

If a story is about moving onโ€ฆ I am sure the narrative will focus on that and the viewers will get on board depending on both sensibilities and story power.

Jhanak serial has presented us the love of two people and as best as I know itโ€™s Ani & Jhanak not anyone else. that some other relationship has been formed or may be formed has little relevance coz it has not yet been demonstrated.

Having said that, itโ€™s true the path of the lovers has run into collision course and unless one or both take steps to course correct, as a viewer I can only speculate, wonder, despair, give up etc

the way I see it - Ani J is def End game. They are ML and FL. Maybe a handful shows in all where new ML comes in and usually that is because the original ML wants to leave the show.

Whether we like it or not...esp with their title song, end game is not going to happen anytime soon.

And on the matter of who Ani loves, even though he seems clear in his head - he has not convinced me yet.

Arshi is the one he is now mollycoddling and protecting in spite of all he has to give up. He has always spoken to her with respect. The most aggressive he got with her was - 'Am I clear' moment nothing compared to the accusations of character he has time and again made of J and her mom. When Ani brought J home, he never ever gave up anything for her. Everytime Ani Arshi broke up - Ani ran behind Arshi and convinced her to patch up. He has never once in his senses told J he loves her enough to choose her over Arshi. He has told Arshi no matter what he will always come back to her. He trusts her over J. Even when she was unconscious he fought for her right to get justice more than J's plight in the police station. He puts Arshi over J every single time. He only helps J when Arshi is not also involved. Remember reverse rasam,,,

Other than saving her from Tejas time and again what has Ani done for J openly that put her over his family and Arshi? The first time he saved J - ok it was the one deed he did fully without selfishness. Rest it can be argued that he wanted her with him because he could not bear to let her go...so he allowed for her suffering and humiliation just to keep her with him at his house under his eyes. He could have easily put her in a woman's hostel in Calcutta. OK he got her a dance gig and an Ad. Guruji got her the dance competetion and Adi will likely get her a movie. Ani has not done anything for J that is sacrificial in nature. He never even thought to give up Arshi for J, maybe once in Kashmir and BH later, but even then it was a lot of hesitation and made it clear to J that half his heart was still with his family and BH. Right after saving J in Kashmir, when J tells him Arshi will be coming to Kashmir - his response - he was more than good with it, and ok to marry Arshi.

After all this if Ani loves J more than Arshi, ....i'd like to know what love is? physical attraction?

All I'm saying is if they are anyway going to unite 2-3 years from now, more than the Ani Arshi torture, I would much prefer to see J develop deep relationships other than just Ani as it now is.

Ani has his family, Arshi, his friends, job; and he had the gall to tell J a person who has no one that all Arshi the spoilt brat had was him. smiley11

Right now J needs to make her circle of trusted people larger, so she has a bigger support system than the very unstable love of her life - Ani.

In the show Ani-J chemistry is damn good, so people like Runak.

Yes Ani is soft hearted, empathetic, caring of the underdog. In real life show me one woman who wants a love like Ani has for J? So far everyone has been excusing Ani, me included. Tell me one area where his character has grown in the last 266 episodes. At some point one has to say the man does not know the meaning of love commitment clarity stability and permanence and will keep flipping throughout his life and move on to widen your horizon.

Unfortunately J will come back to Ani and they will never have a stable marriage ever because of Ani's disturbing core characteristics and his unhealthy obsession for Arshi. He will never walk away from her nor he from her.

Started to ramble somewhere but hopefully you got the point. smiley1

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: great_love

Loyal husband kaha se flap karega has he made himself to lost his pyaar ... Himmat kaha thi...

But it has alag skoon to watch only two people clapping for her smiley36

I thought the clapping was delayed and not spontaneous, but the audience did clap eventually right?

samarp2 thumbnail

YouTube people r so creative minded smiley37smiley37 they knows future track smiley16

https://youtu.be/sFwwN9HHqqM?si=rdKeW2rwn2hHpktx