Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Already watched bts na ashu...so it's OK...when I saw arshi receiving winning trophy I had tears...felt cheated by makers.

same Mayuriโ€ฆ that part was so heartbreaking to watch .. Jhanakโ€™s speech brought tears in my eyes smiley19smiley19
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

J in different dress na..so probably next day.

so they r spending time together now I guess
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

So when every one roots for Jhanak to perform on Shanu's song and Shanu requests her to dance on his song,

Ani's monologue - Congratulations Jhanak , yeh naam, yeh respect , yeh fame tum yeh sabb deserve karti ho !

Then they jointly dream on "Tujhe dekha toh"

Next scene he goes to her and asks her to sacrifice for Arshi !

Tukk nehi baith raha bhai ! Like two different persona s altogether in a span of few minutes! He negated everything that he stood for in 265 epi s, in an instant ! Kuchh Bhi dikhayoge , to suit your narrative?

Ani ko hata toh Leena Devi, nehi toh aapke haatho yeh aur bada be-maut mara jayega! This is not the end of it !

Leena Devi ji ke haaton to aur chadna use bhhaot bade khayi mai....

The whole 360 degree turn of ani monologue to request it's still digest till now....

Kuch bhi dikya hai to set them further apart n arshi wining as emotionally not stable n though depressed person with you you can't tell that person is depressed as real depression person always smiling , laughing but somewhere it's little bit of catch up by other' only....smiley19

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: samarp2

I think it irritates him smiley36 he doesnโ€™t wear jewellery like Hiba or Salman .. they both wear so many rings on their hands smiley36

Hiba only wear 2 rings Dear

Salman character like this He has to wear so many rings

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

It seems these three get along really well with each other. See, I found 1 more pic too, here we are upset & look at these three at the background, they are having fun together

Read more at: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5359605/reply?isQuote=True&pthreadId=165730476IMG_20240813_213028.jpg

I already posted this on IF smiley37

They three r same kind of person funny

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Abhi RuNak mujhe galat angle me nazar arahy hn bcz makers ne Ani ko jo dialogues diye thy for Jhanak mother's suicidal note k unki shaadi se important consent tha or wo Ani and Arshi per yehi same concept apply kara hn.

A real wedding has been portrayed as fake, whereas consent is everything and has even more significance than a legal marriage (Promoting live-in relationships here ๐Ÿ‘Š)

Agar consent is really valuable for the makers so Ani to phir such me husband hogya (for me he's still single warna her koi Salman khan ko na apna husband kehny lagy? ๐Ÿ˜…)

In this case, Jhanak is EMA so jab tk Ani properly commitment break nhi karega, Jhanak se romantic angle door rakhy to acha hai as RuNak has really lost its charm, though deep love is still there ๐Ÿ’”

Makers ne RuNak ko done n dusted kar diya hai

For me RuNak is almost dead

1PariGupta thumbnail

After J's speech his audacity to goto stage and gave hug to his wife.

Charsi ka pyaar pane ke liye mare ja raha hai ye that's why Beekh me trophy dilwa kar pyaar prove kia hai Apna Charsi ke liye
1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Mayuri I think for u & me now few epis will be hard for us to watch smiley36

Count me with u Ashu Mayuri
1PariGupta thumbnail

Already watched bts na ashu...so it's OK...when I saw arshi receiving winning trophy I had tears...felt cheated by makers.

same yaar uss night mujhe neend hi nahi aayi bas ro rahi thi for Jhanak Rudra smiley19
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ani such a manipulative ba****d.

First he requested her...

Next tried to manipulate her emotionally by talking about Arshi's trauma mental condition depression ..etc..j did nt fall for his words.

Next by saying If you think i ever helped you, so plz do this for me...with folded hands he begged her.

Lastly he assassinated her character...used Aditya name ..you have Adithya...he will get more offers to you.

Thank for updates...

Ani has guilty mind... N to free from that he can manipulate anybody now it's time for jk so using various tactics he had done his mann ki baat from her smiley7

It's so much heartbreak for jk at that time smiley19