🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 72🌸🌸 - Page 79

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I donโ€™t see runak story progressing unless ANI does not come clean which I donโ€™t see a possibility in near future . Again he will be flipping in her life which obviously jhanak wonโ€™t like it. This time no manipulation will work. I donโ€™t think they are taking health deterioration route . Like OG jhanak will be doing favours to him if itโ€™s only for himself or may be good basus . But not Arshi didi and SK. Both will keep loving eo through staring bus yahi milega. Regarding AK track they will just serve the ANI and AK tashan I doubt koi feelings bahar aane wali hai. Ani will get irritated thatโ€™s the only thing we will get.

Abhi RuNak mujhe galat angle me nazar arahy hn bcz makers ne Ani ko jo dialogues diye thy for Jhanak mother's suicidal note k unki shaadi se important consent tha or wo Ani and Arshi per yehi same concept apply kara hn.

A real wedding has been portrayed as fake, whereas consent is everything and has even more significance than a legal marriage (Promoting live-in relationships here ๐Ÿ‘Š)

Agar consent is really valuable for the makers so Ani to phir such me husband hogya (for me he's still single warna her koi Salman khan ko na apna husband kehny lagy? ๐Ÿ˜…)

In this case, Jhanak is EMA so jab tk Ani properly commitment break nhi karega, Jhanak se romantic angle door rakhy to acha hai as RuNak has really lost its charm, though deep love is still there ๐Ÿ’”

Edited by xnbstar - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

In which angle does Arshi looks depressed smiley7smiley7smiley7 is she orphan smiley29 smiley29 doesnโ€™t she have her parents with her smiley29 then how is she alone smiley6smiley7smiley6smiley7 .., this Anis dialogue r so irritating ๐Ÿ˜  to hear smiley7smiley7smiley7

He is just jealous that Adi is now with her smiley6smiley7smiley7 such a selfish character Ani has become smiley7smiley7โ€ฆ when asking bheek for Arshi he didnโ€™t even think a single time for Jhanak smiley7

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

she is going again!! are you serious? ye wrong time par hi break kyu leti hai lol

IF article me aya hn aj..

xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

In which angle does Arshi looks depressed smiley7smiley7smiley7 is she orphan smiley29 smiley29 doesnโ€™t she have her parents with her smiley29 then how is she alone smiley6smiley7smiley6smiley7 .., this Anis dialogue r so irritating ๐Ÿ˜  to hear smiley7smiley7smiley7

He is just jealous that Adi is now with her smiley6smiley7smiley7 such a selfish character Ani has become smiley7smiley7โ€ฆ when asking bheek for Arshi he didnโ€™t even think a single time for Jhanak smiley7

Ani ko jo Leenaji karwari hn wo kar raha hn bs..

He's become one of the worst ML now post fire incident.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Woh khud se hi story banate hai apni ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

But this guy, who is asking questions...

Actually there many IVs of the cast with this same guy, as I recognise his voice now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I feel he is so annoying, I don't like to hear him at all smiley37

even I feel he is very annoying smiley29 each time for Adi he calls Aditya Roy Kapoor smiley37โ€ฆsmiley39 the create story themselves & post as spoilers & asks nonsense QTs to casts smiley39
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MMR2810

She felt betrayed ....even that night when she went to his room, he said marriage not yet completed...but after she left he accepted Arshi as wife.

Agreed. Five words. What else to write ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

she is going again!! are you serious? ye wrong time par hi break kyu leti hai lol

I don't think so...

In IV She was talking about the break she already took ,& she can't dance as doctor hasn't given her green signal for that, so they used body double & she only did closeup shots, she was talking about that break which she took after fire incident...

IF wale kuch bhi articles likhte hai..

Edited by Sampada_14 - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail

no Vira she was talking about last time when she was on break smiley36 these media reports all wrong Info only smiley7smiley7 ..
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

IF article me aya hn aj..

itโ€™s fake she already took leave 15 days during fire fiasco now sheโ€™s shooting..
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Ok I thought I was the only one who felt this a bit odd.. jhanak always did arshi didi jaap to extent it boiled my blood toh Aaj suddenly usne mere sath bura kiya hai.. itโ€™s good but odd โ€ฆ and technically shrishti ne galat kiya hai arshi has been a mute spectator or safely kept away from kaands so exactly kya bura? That she took the position of wife that jhanak wanted?